Taeyeon's Birthday

Tender Love and Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD's Dorm

While all of the girls except Taeyeon ware preparing for tonight's party, Tiffany received a call from her beloved boyfriend, which was notice by everyone inside the living room, since Tiffany can't hide her giddiness.

 

"Hello babe! Jiyong is coming," he said on the other side of the line.

 

"Oh really! That would be great! Tiffany replied enthusiastically. " I hope that our plan will work tonight," she added.

 

"It will but let's give them a push if it is still lacking! Tabi replied playfully.

 

"Okay bye! See you later,  Miyoung! I love you! he said sincerely.

 

" I love you too! Bye Seunghyun! Tiff replied.

 

After ending their phone call, the girls eye her suspiciously. Since they cannot take the suspense anymore, all of them asked, "So?"

 

" The plan is on tonight!" Tiffany screamed out loud which was reposnded by the others with enthusiastic cheers.

 

"Kyaaaahhh! We need to hurry with the preparations!", Yuri said.

 

" Everything should be perfect!" Hyoyeon said.

 

"I hope that everything will work," Seohyun muttered.

 

"We will make it work for our beloved leader's happiness," her unnies assured her.

 

" So to make it successful, stop talking and let's finish this and prepare ourselves! Girls, chop, chop, chop! Manager Hwang commanded.

 

After they have finished all the necessary preparations, the door opened and it revealed the beautiful birthday girl, Taeyeon.

 

"Girls, you shouldn't prepare such an extravagant meal for me." she said to them.

 

"But we should because we are expecting more visitors for today!" Sooyoung explained.

 

The girls keep on bickering until each one of them greeted the birthday girl a happy birthday. They were a little emotional since they are still grieving due to the sudden departure of Jessica. They were still in that moment when the doorbell rang.

 

Since she is the first one to recover from their sudden loneliness, Taeyeon decided to get the door. She found herself shock when she opened the door where the least person she wanted to meet on this very special day greeted her, the immature ex-boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Noona", he said carefully.

 

Recovering from shock, her face was immediately covered with anger. " What are you doing here?!" she hissed back at him.

 

" Noona, I just want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter