The Gift

Tender Love and Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before meeting the boys to go to SNSD's dorm, Jiyong cannot stop thinking on what has his hyung said to him earlier. He was still on that thought when suddenly remembered that it was her birthday and he still need to buy a gift for her, forgetting the fact that the others have already prepared for it.

 

Without any idea on what perfect gift should he give, he left his home and drove his car to the mall.

 

On his car, Jiyong keeps on contemplating on what he should give her. He had thought of luxury items like bags, dresses, shoes and even jewelries. But based on what he know about her, she is not the type to like those expensive things.

 

Upon arriving to the mall, Jiyong dressed on his weird disguise went to different stalls but he still can't find anything suitable for her, until he reached a toy store and decided to look for a gift to her. He look and look everywhere until he found a rare Kaonashi figure, which is her favorite character. He decided to purchase it since he knew she likes those kind of things.

 

On his way back to the parking area, he spotted a simple necklace with a butterfly pendant on a jewelry store. He also purchased it because upon seeing it he was reminded of her.

 

He went back to his house and was surprised to see that all of s have already arrived. Noticing the bag he is holding, Seungri .

 

"Hyung, have you forgotten that we already bought a gift or you just wanted to give her something special?!" Seungri said to him.

 

"Shut your mouth, panda! That's if you want to come with us and see SNSD's maknae?" Jiyong fireback at him.

 

"So what is it that you bought for her?" Taeyang asked him while Daesung is inspecting what's inside the bag.

 

"Hyung. why dis you bought this freaking weird character figure?!" Daesung asked him.

 

"It is her favorite so don't further ask me why! I will just change my clothes so that we can leave" Jiyong retorted at them.

 

When he entered his room, he said "It is a good thing that hide this inside my pocket" while looking at the purple velvet box.

 

The eldest of the group smile at himself when he saw how the others keep on teasing the blushing dragon when he came out of his room. His smile gets wider when he noticed a bulging object from his pocket, in which he suspects the real gift of the other lad for the special girl.

 

When the boys arrived at the place, they were surprised to see an ongoing commotion especially when they saw who are the persons involved on it. Their arrival was left unnoticed and when they saw that the guy is near to hit the woman. The leader decided to rescue his damsel in distress.

 

"Noona", the guy said carefully.

 

 " What are you doing here?!" she hissed back at him.

 

" Noona, I just want to give you my gift" he replied.

 

"What for? Reconciliation? Don't kid me around, kid?! I will never accept anything from you. Is it not yet clear to you that we are already over? That I don't need you in my life?! That I don't need a pretentious, immature and coward jerk like you?!" she angrily enumerated with tears forming on her eyes.

 

"Noona, just accept this gift! Maybe I will believe that we are already over", he said in equal anger.

 

"Taeng, who is at the door? And why are you shouting?" Tiffany approached her.

 

"What the heck are you doing here, Byun Baekhyun?!" Tiffany screamed.

 

" No, I won't accept anything from you since we are already over!" Taeyeon said to him.

 

" I will not leave this place until you accept this!" he shouted and pointed at her.

 

"Hey! How many times does she have to say that she won't accept that thing and leave this place?!" The leader said.

 

Shock was visible from the two ladies who is standing by the door, when they saw who said those words.

 

"Who the heck are you to tell me that?!" he retorted back.

 

He was about to speak again when he noticed the group behind him. " Big Bang-sunbaenim?!" he nervously uttered.

 

" What else will you do to her if she will say no to you?! You will hurt her, huh?! Sorry kid, but I won't allow you to do that especially to that precious woman!" the leader of the group said in a very serious manner with his fist ready to punch someone.

 

"If I were you, I would immediately leave this place or else..." TOP warned.

 

"Tabi!" Tiffany run and hug her boyfriend.

 

"Excuse me, sunbaenims! But what are you doing here in our dorm?" Taeyeon asked them.

 

"Actually Taeng, the girls and I invited them to celebrate your birthday to make it more fun! The more the merrier, right?!" Tiffany butted in.

 

"When did you arrived, sunbaenims?" she asked them again.

 

"Just enough to hear everything, noona!" Seungri said which earn him a smack from Taeyang and Daesung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter