Taeyeon

Tender Love and Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I always believe that love is the foundation of every relationship. He made me feel loved so that is why I agree to end our noona-dongsaeng relationship and start our relationship as lovers.

 

He made me feel loved, happy and respected during the start of our relationship. I treasure him so much that I don't even give enough time for myself or even spend time with my family and friends.

 

There is one time that I forgot that I have a very important appointment, I forgot that I have meeting with SM executives about launching me as a solo artist. I almost lost that opportunity because I have a date with him. I risked my career, my family and my friends for him. But what did he do to me?

 

Hell break loose, when the papz caught as kissing during our date. Yes we kissed, but we did not do that. For what reason? It is because I grew up on being constantly reminded that preservation of my ity for the right man, my future husband, because it is the greatest gift for him. He maybe younger than me but he always keep on bugging me to do it but I just can't, so we always ended up fighting cause he always misunderstood me.

 

Though I love him, I just simply can't. But I don't even regret it even after I ended our relationship after realizing that he is not truly worth it. How did I realize that?

 

Well, when our company confirmed our relationship and when the bullying started, he never stand for me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter