A Dream?

Tender Love and Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due to the sudden hug, Taeyeon suddenly froze due to surprise which was felt by Jiyong so he immediately let go of her as if he can't believe what he had done.

 

"Taeyen-ah, I'm sorry for my sudden actions," he apologized to her.

 

"Yes", she simply answered still shock from what happened.

 

The girs noticed the abrupt change from the warm atmosphere to awkward between the two so they decided to tease them a little.

 

"Hey, boo! We are happy for you and to your first love!, Tiffany said to her which earn soft giggles from the other girls.

 

"GD-oppa, don't hurt her and make her cry or you will taste the wrath of Soshi", Yuri warned him.

 

"Oppa, always make our dearest unnie feel love and happy", Seohyun said.

 

"You don't have to worry about that, girls. I'm sure that Jiyong will do everything for his beloved lady", Taeyang answered for him.

 

The teasings of their members did not hep much to change the awkwardness but somehow lift up the tension between them. They exchange sweet smiles to each other.

 

"Let's go for another round of party!" somebody shouted.

 

So they resume their celebration with more drinking and drinking. The girls snatch their leader away from the dragon and force her to drink with them. All that can Jiyong do is to look at her while smiling while she is enjoying the company of her members.

 

Jiyong also drink with s but keep on watchig for her. When he saw that she already drink too much and was about too pass-out, he ask the girls to stop and have her to her room to rest.

 

Since the others are too drunk to tease them anymore just keep mum and continue partying.

 

Meanwhile, the other couple who is busy cuddling each other are tipsy enough to witness that action, one of them said:

 

"I'm happy for them, Tabi, I'm glad that our plan work."

 

But he answered, "Maybe".

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"It is because that dragon have already decided to confess to your friend, no matter what it takes."

 

"How?"

 

"That necklace", he simply stated.

 

"So romantic", she exclaimed. Then said, "I wish my man was like that too."

 

"I love you!" he suddenly blurted, jealous of his romantic friend.

 

Due to his suddenness, Tiffany remain quiet but give him a sudden kiss on his lips in return.

 

Once Jiyong got out of her room, he politely asked s to go home so that the girls could have proper rest before their respective schedules. So the guys went home with the in love Jiyong as their designated driver.

 

The next day, Taeyeon woke up feeling dizzy because she had too many drinks. She went out of her room with a wide smile plastered on her face, as if she was on cloud nine.

 

"Why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter