Chapter 9 - COME BACK AGAIN

I Made An Accident, but Nothing's Over

< Sungjong’s POV >

 

“I’ll be going out. Don’t bother me,kay. I’m going on a date with Haeri-noona.” I heard Hoya-hyung’s voice outside the room loud and clear. Wait… BWOH!!?

 

I didn’t care about it at first but when I imagined that Haeri-noona touching Hoya-hyung my heart stings. I jumped out of my bed wrapping a blanket around me and ran to the living room.

 

Hoya-hyung already out. Everybody in the living room had their jaw opened except L-hyung and Sunggyu-hyung. L-hyung closed Sungyeol-hyung’s mouth. Sunggyu-hyung closed Woohyun-hyung’s mouth and Woohyun-hyung shut Dongwoo-hyung’s jaw that looked like it will dropped off to the ground. “Hyungs! Where does Hoya-hyung wants to go?” I asked them, still holding tight to the blanket.

 

---------------------------------- At A Park ---------------------------------

 

< Author’s POV >

 

“So… what is it that you want to talk about?” Haeri asked Infinite’s dance machine. Hoya turned towards her, staring into her dark brown orbs.

 

* FLASHBACK *

 

Everyone looked at Hoya who slammed the door closed harshly. He could see Woohyun was clutching to his heart. “YAH. Do you want all of us to be sent into a hospital?” Woohyun asked the younger rapper who has a smirk on his face.

 

“I’ll be going out. Don’t bother me,kay. I’m going on a date with Haeri-noona.” Hoya said it out loud for the boy in his room to hear. He rushed out to the door and dialed up Haeri’s number.

 

“Yoboseyo?” the other line answered.

 

As soon as he heard Haeri’s voice, “Noona, meet you at the park. Ok, bye!” he hung up as soon as he said it. A wide grin planted on his face. Hoya needs to take step by step for his plan to succeed.

 

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

“Hello.. earth to Hoya-sshi” Haeri waved a hand in front of Hoya’s face. Hoya blinked twice.

 

“Ah-uh..well, it’s about the maknae” Hoya walked along the road. Haeri followed beside him.

 

“Su- Sungjong?”

 

“Urm.. yeah.. he’s the maknae. Who else?”

 

“Ah-uh.. you’re right. Silly me.” She laughed awkwardly + nervously. “What’s about him? Is he sick?”

 

“No. but yeah. He’s been acting weirdly. He doesn’t want to eat,lack of sleep and always listen to his ipad.”

 

“What’s wrong with listening to his ipad?”

 

“Well,it’s.. has something to do with you, noona” Hoya stayed silent for a while. “he hears your song.. you know.. ‘Don’t Say Goodbye’. He hears it…. a lot.”

 

Haeri looked into Hoya’s eyes in shock. A drop of tears finally fell from her eyes. she stepped backward a bit, placing the back of her hand to her lips. Tears keep falling one by one. Hoya stepped forward opened his arms but suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around the older girl from the back. “Sorry,hyung.. no guy can hug her her except me.”

 

‘finally, he came..’ Hoya thought as he acted shocked.

 

- to be continued -

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

Author: yeah! A new chapter! You already can guess who hugged Haeri, right? BTW, the next chapter is the final chapter, yay!

 

Dear readers, please comment. It’ll motivate me..

 

I LUV U..keke..