Chap. 4 - TIC TOC

I Made An Accident, but Nothing's Over

 

“Noona, may I have your phone number?” Sungjong asked me. I turned to him and gave him a small nod. He took out his cellphone and dragged me to a corner. He took a picture of the two of us. We made a heart with our hands. I made a half heart while he made the other half.

 

“Noona, what’s your number?” he asked me with his lips curving into a smile. I told him my number and he typed it in his phone. He sent it to my phone. I felt my phone vibrate as a message entered. I stared at the sender’s phone number which is Sungjong’s.

 

 A pair of arms wrapped around me and the owner is Sungjong. He hugged me tightly like a little brother would do. “Thanks,noona. I’ll text you tonight.” He spoke like a little kid. Such a cute, kid.. hehe..

 

He released the hug and touched my hair, “What shampoo did you use,noona? Your hair is so smooth and silky.” He caressed strands of my hair. My heart beats faster but I managed to hide my embarrassing face.

 

< Sungjong’s POV >

 

I didn’t know why I did that. Her hair was ‘calling’ for me. Her hair seemed so smooth. I’m falling for you more and more, noona. You don’t know.. She suddenly touched my hair too. “Yours is smooth too.” She compliment me? I felt my cheeks got hot.

 

“Ah-uh but not like yours..” I blushed even more. I put the back of my hand to my mouth, hiding my blush.

 

< Author’s POV >

 

“YAH! Jongie-ah! Get change!” Sunggyu commanded the youngest, still walking with Woohyun and Minkyung.

 

“Let them be, hyung. They’re so lovey-dovey. Let them have their on space.” Woohyun poked the leader in the ribs. He said it out loud for the others to hear and turned around. Sungjong and Haeri blushed as red as tomatoes. Woohyun and Sunggyu went into their backstage room.

 

“I’ll go first,noona.Annyeong!!” Sungjong bid goodbye and ran into the room.

 

Haeri walked beside Minkyung and entered their backstage room. “You like him right, unnie?” the latter asked the older. She elbowed Haeri’s arm.

 

“You’re kidding me.” Haeri denied it and punched Minkyung’s arm slightly. “Maybe..” she answered with a whisper that the younger couldn’t hear.

 

- to be continued -  

 

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

Author: Haha!! This is the second update today!! My free time is used wisely.. I guess it worked when I wrote it in papers and rewrite it in Microsoft Office Word and paste it in here when I can log in. A lot work to do..*exhausted* *sigh* ssshh…. This is my secret. It’s only for you dear readers.. I talked a lot,right? Before you all get bored of me, I better stop here.

 

Do comment and/or subscribe. Bye~