Chapter 10 + Final - DON'T SAY GOODBYE, BE MINE

I Made An Accident, but Nothing's Over

< Author’s POV >

 

“Sorry hyung. no one can hug her except me.”

 

Haeri’s tears stopped because of the shock. That voice. That tight embrace. That one and only voice that she wanted to hear and arms that she wanted to be in is here. She turned around but still in the arms that wrapped around her waist just to meet the gaze of Infinite’s maknae, Sungjong.

 

Sungjong’s face was bright red. He grabbed Haeri’s hand and ran away without knowing the direction. Hoya smirked at the scene in front of him. His plan almost worked perfectly. Only one more step.“Now, for the last step.” Hoya smirked as he dialed a number on his cellphone.

 

Sungjong ran and ran until Haeri struggled to be free. “Sungjong-ah, please let go of me.”

 

“……” he didn’t answer but held Haeri’s shoulders instead. The older was shocked while the younger just stared at the dark orbs in front of him. He hugged the girl tightly like he missed this moment. Haeri could hear the boy’s fast-paced heartbeat.”Noona, please listen.” He finally spoke.

 

“Onulbam geumalmaneun marayeo

Wae nal borigeo gannayeo

Nan maumi apa gaseumi apa

Neunmul chaollayo

 

Ajigeun annyeong urin andwaeyo

Neun gu ibuldo yeoljima

Annyeong irago naege malhajima”

 

(translation: please don’t say those words tonight,

why did you leave me,

I’m so hurt, my heart hurts,

Tears are rising.

 

We can’t say goodbye yet,

Don’t open those lips any wider

Don’t say goodbye )

 

Sungjong sang the lyrics into Haeri’s ears. “Noona, saranghae” he tighten his embrace.

 

Haeri lifted her head up whispering, “Na do. You’ll always be my Jong-saeng”

 

“Eeeih?? I want to be your lover not Jong-saeng. Should I sing ‘Be Mine’ now for you to understand?” he pouted cutely. He loosened his embrace a little, clasping his hands on the older waist.

 

“Finally, Sungjong-ah. You’re my boyfriend from now on. I don’t care what might happen.” She planted a feather-like kiss on Sungjong’s cheek. The younger blushed like crazy.

 

“Finally, you’re together. We have been waiting for all this time.” Hoya’s voice echoed. They turned around to see Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Sunggyu with Woohyun who is back-hugging Minkyung. “See? Told ya my plan worked perfectly.” Hoya said proudly.

 

“Haeri-unnie, congratulations! By the way, you know that we are only banned from dating someone between the members not other group’s members, right?” Minkyung chuckled as Woohyun placed his chin on her shoulder.

 

Haeri nuzzled into Sungjong’s chest. “ Dongsaeng-ah, hide me somewhere. Ill die because of embarrassment.”

 

“It’s okay. I’ll bury you here.” Sungjong spoke as he hugged Haeri tightly again. Everyone laughed at the cute and innocent side of the elder of Davichi.

 

“Awww~~ should we get a girlfriend too?” Dongwoo looked at the members.

 

“Eeeeiiih???” everyone except Dongwoo said in unison.

 

                                               - THE END -

 

8888888888888888888888888888888

 

Author: YEAH!! Finished! Sorry for the boring ending. I’m so sorry if this story … I don’t know what to do..

 

Well, I made a sequel to this story, which is Woohyun and Minkyung’s story.

It’s title is TIC TOC, TIME PLEASE STOP

 

Please comment! And this is goodbye, for real( welll,yeah for this story)