Chap. 3 - TIME, PLEASE STOP

I Made An Accident, but Nothing's Over

------------------------ Backstage After Winner Was Announced ----------------------

 

< Haeri’s POV >

 

Minkyung pulled me towards Infinite at the hallway. We were on our way to the guest’s room. “Woohyun-sshi.” She waved her hand towards the said person. He reacts the same.

 

“Annyeong,Haeri-noona!” I turned around to see the person who greeted me. It’s none other than the wanted voice: Sungjong. He waved his hands cutely at me. I waved back at him.

 

“Noona, your voice is amazing. I can’t wait for your next performance!” Sungjong smiled and chuckled cutely (again). I felt my heartbeat was gone.. he captured it and hid it from me. Oh… jebal.. this is the first time. I turned away from him, not showing my red face.

 

“What’s wrong, noona? Do you hate me? Please don’t.” I turned but it made me blushed more. He pouted. Puffing his cheeks and clasped his hands with his puppy eyes sparkling with hope. I turned away again mumbling “Of course not.” but he managed to hear it.

 

“Yay! Noona doesn’t hate me!” he giggled adorably. Oh, I wish this will last forever.. Time, please stop. I want to cherish this time.. I think I’m falling for him already. My heart beats like crazy.

 

< Sungjong’s POV >

 

I was scared to death when Haeri-noona wouldn’t look at me. But she said she didn’t so I’m soooo happy!! She said she doesn’t hate me! She doesn’t hate me!! Now I know what Woohyun-hyung meant by butterflies in the stomach.

 

“Good luck with your next performance.” She looked at me with a smile and patted my shoulder. “ I feel like I’m shorter when I’m standing next to you rather than Minkyung.” She looked down to her feet.

 

“Anio, noona! You should think positive. You’ll look younger if you’re shorter. By the way, you have a cute face.” I persuaded her. She laughed a little with a smile still on her lips. How sweet.. L-hyung looked at  me weirdly. When I realized, I was smiling wider than ever. I quickly turned away from him.

 

My heartbeat went faster and faster everytime I see Haeri-noona’s smile. Am I falling for her..? I can’t wait to spend more time with her!! Just thinking of it makes my heart flutters.

 

8888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

Author: I’m Sungjong biased. I keep watching their ‘Be Mine’ performance and I will watch Sungjong’s part over and over.. feel like I’m obsessed with him..haha..

 

What’s gonna happen next??

 

Do comment and subscribe!! It means a lot to me. Love you all!! Bye~