Chap.2 - VOICE OF MY HEART

I Made An Accident, but Nothing's Over

< Sungjong’s POV >

 

♪ Onulbam gumalmanun marayo

Wae nal borigo gannayo

Nan maumi apa gasumi apa

Nunmul chaollayo ♪

 

♫ ( Please don’t say those words tonight

Why did you leave me?

I’m so hurt, my heart hurts

Tears are rising) ♫

 

“Jongie-ah~ your favourite noona is singing~” Sungyeol-hyung whispered into my ear, singing Be Mine’s melody sending shivers down my spine. I really admire Davichi’s noonas especially Lee Haeri-noona.

 

Haeri-noona is so pretty. Her voice is all I need to cheer myself up when I’m upset. Now, I’m hearing her voice indirectly (because I’m not there with her) I hope that I can talk to her sometime.

 

“You guys.. Look at our little Jongie here spacing out. He looks adorable!” Sungyeol-hyung shouted and hugged me like a teddy bear. So tight!! The other hyungs turned to look at me. “Omo! You’re blushing~ is there something you hid from us, Jongie-ah~”

 

“Hyung! Stop teasing me!”my heart starts to beat faster.

 

< Haeri’s POV >

 

“ Do you think the audience will like us?” I asked my dongsaeng, Minkyung.

 

“Why would you think that? You’re doing great.” She amswered and saw Infinite getting ready for their stage. She raised a fist in the air while whispering “Hwaiting” to them. But more that I know, most of her good luck will go to the Namstar of course..oops! I mean Nam Woohyun.

 

“Unnie, do you think that I’ll win for the next Immortal Song 2? What song should I choose?”

 

“ Just go for it. I have  faith in you.” I tapped her shoulder lightly. I gave her a charming smile.

 

“Thanks, unnie. I don’t know what to do without you beside me.” She hugged me tightly. I threw my arm around her waist. We entered the backstage room when I heard Infinite started performing.

 

♪ Kkok barobwa ununge shirosso gurae♪

 

♫ (Look at me carefully, I don’t like you crying) ♫

 

Wait! Who’s voice that was? It sounded more feminine than me? I asked Minkyung without thinking. “Minkyung-ah, who’s that voice?”

 

“Which part? Look at me, I don’t like you crying?” she looked at me questioningly. I nodded almost immideately. She laughed at me and I gave her a what’s-so-funny? look. “Of course that’s their maknae, Sungjong. The one that Woohyun introduced you to.” She answered, still laughing.

 

“YAH! Bad dongsaeng!” I pinched her arm. She placed a hand on the place I pinched as she winced in pain. I could feel blood rushing through my cheeks. “What’s the problem with that?” I mumbled to myself.

 

“Is this what they call love at first sight or…” she stopped for a little while. “Or… at first voice..?” she poked me in the cheeks. Back then, I was in my own world. It’s the first  time a voice came into my heart and I fell for it.

 

- to be continued -

 

8888888888888888888888888888888

 

Author: Yay! They start to have feeling for each other! Don’t they looked cute together in Musicbank? When Davichi won of course, they’re cute to me… hhehe

 

I’m off to write the next one.. do comment and subscribe!♥~Bye!