Chap. 1 - SHE'S BACK

I Made An Accident, but Nothing's Over

--------------- After Immortal Song 2 Program ----------------------

 

< Author’s POV >

 

“Huh.. Finally I can go back home.” A dark brown haired girl stretched out her arms to the front.

 

“Minkyung-sshi, you did a great job today.” A black haired boy who was walking beside her smiled. Minkyung smiled back at him.

 

“You too, Woohyun-sshi. We better get ready for the next episode of  Immortal Song 2. Ah, there’s Haeri-unnie.” Minkyung ran to the said girl who was shorter than her.

 

“Annyeong, Haeri-noona.” Woohyun bowed to Haeri.

 

“WE should go now. We have to be ready for our next performance in Inkigayo. Infinite have a performance too, right?” Haeri looked at Woohyun the lead vocalist of Infinite, a korean boyband.

 

“Nae,noona. I’ll be cheering for you. Davichi hwaiting!!” Woohyun lifted his fist up in the air. Minkyung and Haeri, the duo of Davichi.

 

“Hyung!~” a brow haired boy ran into Woohyun.

 

“oh, Sungjong-ah! You’re here to pick me up? Thanks! Oh by the way, this is Kang Minkyung-noona and Lee Haeri-noona from Davichi.” Woohyun pointed towards the duo.

 

The younger boy bowed to them, “ Annyeong, Minkyung-noona, Haeri-noona. Lee Sungjong inmida!” he smiled cutely. “I’ve heard your songs.. can I .. urm.. have your autograph next time? I didn’t bring my notebook. Hehe” he has always been a Davichi’s fan.

 

“Sure.. it’s alright. We should go now. Good luck in your next performance.” Haeri bowed a little to Woohyun and Sungjong. They bowed back. they said goodbye and parted to their own ways. Woohyun giggled to himself. “I guess we better get ready for the performance, Naekko haja, naega nol saranghae, eo? Naega nol gokjonghae,eo?” he sang a part of their latest song, Be Mine.

 

----------------- At Inkigayo Studio Backstage -----------

 

< Woohyun’s POV >

 

“Kkok barobwa, unun ge shirosso gurae” Sungjong kept repeating his solo part. “Hyung, does my voice sounds weird?” he asked Myungsoo, the second youngest and his bestfriend. Myungsoo who was hugging Sungyeol immideately turned around to him.

 

“Nope. Your voice sounds well. By the way, you’re our maknae. How come your voice sounds weird?” he answered still hugging Sungyeol.

 

“Hyung! My voice doesn’t depends on my position!” Sungjong slammed both of his fist between his body on the couch. He’s cute with his aegyo. I smiled to myself and looked beside me to find the leader having a problem with his new phone. The last one was accidently got dipped into the bathtub full of water. Aish,clumsy hyung.. but still cute.

 

“Gyu-hyung, you should press this to crop the photo.” I pressed the button teaching him how to edit a photo. He chuckled at his actions. i turned my gaze to the other place. My eyes locked at the Hoya and Dongwoo, the rapper line. They were playing Hoya’s ipad.

They were leaning on the wall sitting on the floor.

 

“ Shoot there, Hoya! Yeah! Bull’s eye!” Dongwoo cheered. They must be playing Angry Bird again. Dongwoo was so happy he bammed his back at the wall. “Ouch! Ouw… my back.” he immideately rubbed his back. haha.. our rapper can be a little childish sometimes..

 

“ Let’s get ready for our turn! Hope we’ll do great this time. Do not make any mistake.” Sunggyu-hyung threw his arms around my shoulders. I really hope that we’ll won once.

 

“ Let’s start with Davichi. Music, start!” the hosts spoke in unison. My heart started to sped up.

- to be continued -

 

88888888888888888888888

 

Author: Wow! First chapter is done! Haha! Do comment.. I know this story should be about Sungjong and Haeri, but I can’t help myself to make Woohyun’s POV and Minkyung’s. hehe .. selfish me! (it is the sequel anyway)>w<

 

SEE U LATER , ANNYEONG!