8 - Love My Love

I Made An Accident, but Nothing's Over

---------- A Week After infinite’s Goodbye Stage -----------

 

< Haeri’s POV >                                                                                                                     

 

It’s been a week since I didn’t contact Sungjong. He must be really bored but he has his hyungs. I took this decision because we can’t be together. We’re not allowed to fall in love. I forced myself to hate him. Forget him. Like nothing happened and do not know each other. Rejected his calls, messages and especially trying not to bump into him on the streets.

 

“Unnie, what’s wrong with you? You look terribly down.” Minkyung came to me who was in bed. “You even have shadows under your eyes.” she sat beside me.

 

“A-ani. Nothing’s wrong. Just tired that’s all.” I said. Ugh… why am I stuttering!? She definitely know that I’m lying.

 

“Then why are you stuttering? Malhaebwa, unnie-ah…” she knew.. ugh.. if only I didn’t stutter. She leaned closer, I looked straight into her eyes as she did so. A drop of tear successfully escaped from my eyes. Why am I crying? Isn’t this what I want? He hates me but why I felt like knives piercing through my heart??

 

She hugged me tightly whispering to me, “ It’s okay to fall in love. You didn’t ask for it. It’s your  desires, think about it. What if another girl take him away and bully him or cheats him? I know that you wouldn’t do that to him.” I cried in her tight embrace. I cried out my heart until I was asleep.

 

< Sungjong’s POV >

 

“What’s wrong with you? You don’t have appetite and the shadows underneath your eyes make you look like a panda. You are already skinny don’t make it more skinny. Then, you’ll only have your skeleton left!” Hoya-hyung nagged at me non-stop. He grabbed my ipod from me.

 

“Stop it. You listened to Davichi’s song again and again. Look, the top is ‘Don’t Say Goodbye’. If you love her that much why are you here? Go and confess!” he pointed to the door motioning to me what I should do.

 

“Hyung.. give it back..~” I whined. “By the way, she doesn’t like me, so I’ll be rejected. She doesn’t want to meet me, rejected my call and messages. She hates me now!” I shouted as I curled my hands into a fist, gripping to the bed sheets. I shut my eyes tightly, imagining Haeri-noona rejecting me. It hurts… really hurts.. I can’t stand it.. I don’t want to experience it and hear it from saying that she doesn’t love me.

 

“ Fine then! Do what you want! Stay in this house forever! Don’t crave for her touches, her voice and her smile!! If you don’t want her, if you let go of her this easily, I’ll make you regret. For the rest of your life!!” Hoya-hyung said. I heard the door of our room being closed harshly. Poor door….

 

“I’ll be going out. Don’t bother me,kay. I’m going on a date with Haeri-noona.” I heard Hoya-hyung’s voice outside the room loud and clear. Wait… BWOH!!??

 

- to be continued -

 

88888888888888888888888888

 Author: Mianhae… I’m not good at making cliffhangers.*cries*

 

*wipes off tears* please comment and/or subscribe, it will make a good day for me! *sing a ‘oh yeah’ from MBLAQ*

 

And…. As U all know… I LOVE YOU MY READERS!!! BYE-BYE ~ ~