Chap. 5 - HOT STUFF

I Made An Accident, but Nothing's Over

------------------------- In Infinite’s Dorm -----------------------

 

< Author’s POV >

 

“Huuuh… Today’s practice is exhausting.” Sungjong threw himself on his bed. Hoya peeked at Sungjong on the top bunk. The younger one was sleeping while listening to music through headphone. Sungyeol took Sungjong’s phone. Suddenly, the younger boy opened his eyes.

 

“Hyung! What are you doing!?” Sungjong tried to take back his cellphone. He accidently pull the headphone’s wire and unplugged it from his cellphone.

 

♪ Ocheoji naenunmuri,

Ttoneunchi eobshi malsonggeul pinabwa,

Ulginan shireo na shireo♪

 

♫ (What do I do?

My tears are causing problems again,

I don’t wanna cry, I don’t wanna )♫

 

The song was echoing in the dorm. Woohyun who was testing his chicken soup choked at the sudden loud music.“Wow! Dacichi’s song playlist?” Sungyeol glanced at Sungjong’s phone. Sunggyu came in to check what was happening between those two childish boys.

 

“Stop fighting! Stop the music too!” the leader ordered. He rushed towards the two and they earned a smack each. The two stopped almost immideately. “Sheesh. do you want us all end up in hospital because of heartattack. Dinner’s ready. Get washed and go to the dining table.”

 

“Dae.” Both of them answered in unison. Sungjong gave a glared at Sungyeol, giving a you’re - dead - if - you - do - it – again look. Sungyeol chuckled and pinched his dongsaeng’s cheek, HARD.

 

The younger cupped his cheek as he winced in pain.“You’re cute eventhough you’re mad.” Sungyeol left for the bathroom leaving a more frustrated maknae behind.

 

< Sungjong’s POV >

 

I texted Haeri-noona after dinner. I hope I’m not disturbing her. I could feel my heart was racing as I pressed the ‘send’ button.

 

(A/N : I will write their names for you to easy read this. Like a conversation. When it’s ‘Me:’ Sungjong is the sender. When it’s ‘Haeri-noona:’ Haeri is the sender.)

 

Me:Annyeong-noona! This is Sungjong. I’m bored and frustrated. Can you accompany me?

 

For about 20 minutes, there were no reply. I was about to give up and went outside the room when my phone rang.

 

♪Naekko haja,

Naega neol saranghae,eo?

Naega neol geokjeonghae,eo?

Naega neol kkutkaji chaegim jilge♪

 

♫ Be mine,

It’s me who love you,okay?

It’s me who worried about you,okay?

I’ll take care of you untill the end♫

 

I jumped on my bed to grab my phone. I saw the screen says: You got a message!

 

I screamed like a schoolgirl who managed to have a date with her crush. I could hear the other members were worried. “Maybe he met a ghost in there and want to be friends” I heard Sungyeol-hyung mumbled.

 

“Hyung! i don’t met a ghost, and I don’t want to be friends with it! You know I don’t like ghost! I don’t even wanna see it!” I shout back at him, looking at the door. I turned my gaze at my phone. I looked at the sender ID and I screamed again but this time, I used my white teddy bear to hide my scream. It was Haeri-noona. She replied! She replied!

 

Myungsoo-hyung then came and sat beside me on the bed. I opened the message, he peeked over my shoulder. “What are you so happy about?” he asked me putting his head on my shoulder. And then, he mumbled “oh” under his breath.

 

Haeri-noona: sure! I can accompany you. Anytime,dongsaeng. What is it? What made you frustrated?

 

Me: Thanks,noona. I’m frustrated because of Sungyeol-hyung. He always bug me. Why can’t he go bug someone else?

 

L-hyung didn’t say anything for I was so into my own little world. He wrapped his arms around my waist from the back,still looking at my chat with Haeri-noona. “Sungjong-ah, I can hear your heart beat. If it’s this fast when you were texting Haeri-noona, I can’t imagine when she calls you. Your heart might explode. Are you in love with her?”

 

My heart skipped a beat at the word ‘love’. I nodded a little and my face was red as a tomato. He pinched my cheek and a new message came in.

 

Haeri-noona: Maybe because you’re the maknae! I always tease Minkyung when I have time.

 

Me: Well, that’s because you have only her as your groupmate! I have six okay!

Haeri-noona: that’s kinda true.

 

Me: noona, I have a favour to ask you.

 

Haeri-noona: yes? What is it?

 

Me: well, you see. The day after tomorrow is my stylist-noona’s birthday. I want to give her something but I can’t think of anything. Can you help me?

 

Haeri-noona: are you scheduled tomorrow?

 

I looked at Myungsoo-hyung as if asking the same question that noona asked me. He shook slightly.

 

Me: No. we’re free all day long tomorrow.

 

Haeri-noona: see me at the park tomorrow at 3. we’ll do some shopping for your stylist’s birthday.

 

Me: Chinjja!? Kamsahamida,noona! You really made my day.

 

Haeri-noona: Well, see you tomorrow. Have a good night sleep!

 

Me: you too, noona!

 

We stopped right there. Just then, Sungyeol-hyung came in. “What are you two doing so lovey-dovey? I wanna join too!” Sungyeol-hyung jumped on my bed and cuddled with us. We laughed together feeling the warmth of each other’s body like brothers.

 

- to be continued -

88888888888888888888888888888888888

Author: yeah!! a new chapter! am i the only one who's happy? >.<

catch u guys later! LUV U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!