Chap. 6 - I MADE AN ACCIDENT

I Made An Accident, but Nothing's Over

 

----------------- At the park ------------

 

< Haeri’s POV >

 

Today is the day I meet with Sungjong to buy his sylist’s birthday present. “Sungjong-ah” I waved my hands at the boy. He came with a big smile of his. “Come, we need to go shopping. We have to buy her a good present.” I walked with him, ignoring the public’s eyes. they looked a bit shocked because I have nothing to do with him not like when I’m with Minkyung.

 

We went into a gift shop. “How about this,noona?” he showed me a skeleton key-chain.

 

“I don’t think so. If I received a thing like that, I would be freak out. Girls don’t like these things.” I said to him. He looked a bit down and smiled. “How about this teddy?”  I showed a little brown teddy bear

 

“Kyaa!! Kuypda! How cute! I’ll buy this one. Kamsahamida, noona.” He giggled like a schoolgirl. I’m falling hard for you, Sungjong-ah. If only you knew. But still, you and I can’t be together. Our agencies warned us not to love. It’s impossible. Furthermore, we’re idols. There would be scandals here and there. And I swear right now, they are. Paparazzi will ask him those things too. It’s private, why can’t we have it our way?

 

My train of thoughts stopped when the cashier asked, “You are Sungjong from Infinite right? And you are Haeri from Davichi! Waah! I’m a fan of you two. Are you two dating?”

 

“No,no. I’m just helping out for his stylist birthday present. That’s all.” I shook my head. Sungjong nod his head in agreement. Is it me or he looked a bit disappointed? Maybe my imagination. What do I expect? To let him say that we’re dating? We are not. That’s the fact.

 

“But you do look like one.” She whispered and smiled widely. Oh, if only that’s true. We smiled back at the cashier lady. We went to an ice cream shop which is beside the gift shop. Public eyes watched us as we went to the ice cream selection.

 

“Yes? What would- oh my! Are you dating!?” the ice cream lady was shocked when she raised her head up. Her voice echoed through the shop. Not again.. another problem..

 

“Ani. We’re not. I called for her help to give me advice for my stylist’s birthday present.” It’s his turn to deny. I don’t know but somehow I felt disappointed. The fact that we’re not dating. What on earth am I thinking? Aish…

 

I can’t expect that he would fall in love with me. It’s totallt impossible. I’m eight years older than him. It’s like a teacher-student relationship. Ugh.. if only he knows my heart.

 

- to be continued -

 

  88888888888888888888888888

 

Author: OMO!OMO! I don’t think I can do the now. It’s too ironic. But I wish to do an emotional one. But for now, they are my bias. Davichi and Infinite hwaiting!