Chapter 7 - I Can't Love You Or Say Goodbye

I Made An Accident, but Nothing's Over

Author: I’ll start with a text message. I made it a normal’s pov so it will be two situations.

 

A/N: I’ll make it as ‘from -----‘ for the sender

 

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

< Author POV >

 

Haeri pulled out her cellphone and started typing a message for Infinite’s maknae.

 

Sungjong who was done having a bath came in his room caught Sungyeol checking his phone. “It’s from Haeri-noona” he smirked at the younger and let out a scary laugh. The brunette went to get his phone literally running. Sungjong opened the message that just arrived.

 

From Haeri: Annyeong, dongsaeng. How’s the birthday present? Did she got it?”

 

From Sungjong: Yup! She was extremely happy. She thanked you for picking that gift. Thank you, noona.

 

From Haeri: You told her? You shouldn’t! aish… well, at least she enjoyed her birthday present.

 

From Sungjong: hehe… Well, we’re going for a shooting now. Don’t you have a schedule noona?

 

From Haeri: Why of course! A schedule to date with Minkyung and watch movies. But she always stuck with her phone texting someone while singing her song in Immortal Song 2. Well, good luck with the shooting. Annyeong!

 

From Sungjong: Woohyun-hyung too. He sometimes giggled to himself. Our leader seems worried when he does that. Haha. Send my good luck to Minkyung-noona! Annyeong!

 

They ended their texting there. Haeri felt tears rise in her eyes. ‘Tears are rising again.’ She thought. She sobbed slowly. She gripped her phone in her hand and placed her phone on her forehead.

 

She closed her eyes, reminiscing the memories of Sungjong. How his eyes sparkled, how his cheeks turned red when being teased, how his lips curved into a sweet smile. It was precious. Their time together. She can’t love him, she can’t say goodbye either. She didn’t dare to say goodbye to him. It’s too painful. But then again, she let him go.

 

Minkyung who was beside her turned and wrapped her slender arms around the older’s waist from her right.. “What’s wrong, unnie? Why are you crying?” she looked into the older, seeking for an answer. Haeri just shook her head mumbling a “nothing” under her sob. They stayed like that, totally forgot about the movie.

 

Sungjong on the other hand was happy. His smile was more charming. “What’s wrong with him? Is he sick? Maybe there’s a loosen screw in his brain.” Dongwoo looked at the maknae with a weird expression. Hoya just shrugged and put his elbow on the older’s shoulder.

 

Woohyun received a message from Minkyung.

 

From Minkyung: Mianhae.. I have a problem here. I don’t know why Haeri-unnie is crying. Catch you later,kay.

 

Woohyun let out a sigh and think about Haeri. He looked at Sungjong who was shooting. Little that he know, the cause of Haeri’s crying was because of that maknae.

 

- to be continued -  

 

8888888888888888888888888    

 

 Author: it took time for me eventhough this is a useless chapter. So please comment or subscribe,kay! Bye~