Chapter 8

My Future Mrs. Capable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My words roll off my tongue towards your lips.

*BEEEEP!*

The almost-kiss was halt by the car's honk behind them.
"GREEN LIGHT! MOVE THE G**-DAMN CAR!"

They don't mind the angry driver behind them and Jongkook continue driving. However, they're more disappointed with the interrupted romantic moment.

They went to Jihyo's place and took her time to wash up and change. While Jongkook waited outside the building, wearing his cap and mask.

Once she's done, Jihyo went back to the car and Jongkook handed her a bouquet of flowers.
"To the most gorgeous and lovely lady beside me."

She chuckled. "Do you do this to all your dates?"

"Mwuh rah goo? Of course not. You're the most special because you should be my last date." Jongkook winked at her. 

She returned a peck on his cheek and they head straight to their appointment.

They arrived to one of the most private hospitals that offers strict protocol in protecting identities especially of celebrities and known personalities.

They've got a special appointment with his brother's friend for Jihyo's checkup. Thanks to his mom.

"Good morning, JK-ssi, you're brother called me earlier saying you'll be coming with Jihyo-ssi. Annyeonghaseyo. Omo!" The doctor giggled. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~"

"I'm really a fan of you two... Commander and Ace, the best couple together. No one can beat you two. Now I'm seeing you both in my office..." The doctor's fangirling continued for few more minutes. "I'm sorry. I'm your number one Spartace couple fan. Please don't mind answering if you really don't want to. Are you two a real couple?"

"Yes." Both said in chorus.

"Really~ Yieee! Like married couple? Well you know, some couple comes here expecting some results."

"Not yet." "Soon." The two answered at the same time in panic.

"Ooh. So what can I do for you today?"

"We want to know if I'm pregnant or not..."

"Straight to the point. That's it. Shall we proceed then?"

"N-neh..." She's nervous, JK held Jihyo's hand in support.

"JK-ssi, please wait for a moment." Then Jihyo was accompanied by the doctor in the procedure room.

 

Carrying my child or not, I'll accept it.

But I hope she does. No, don't expect too much.

But little JK/JH is something to anticipate for.

Aish, I think I might have a headache.

Minutes had passed, Jongkook has been under his own psychological warfare.

What's taking them so long?

The door opened, disclosing the doctor and Jihyo.

"Please wait as I finalize on the result. For now, you can have your lunch first. This might take an hour or two. My secretary will call you on phone once the result is out."

"Arasso... Thanks doctor"

Holding hands... They walk by the grass garden outside the hospital.

"Oppa~"

"Yes, my love."

"I'm hungry..."

"Where do you want to eat?"

"An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter