Chapter 11

My Future Mrs. Capable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        

The sun wasn't out yet when one man was awaken by mumbles from the woman sleeping beside him. What is she afraid of when he is beside her. He kisses her in the forehead, effectively loosening down her utterance in sleep. He knows something's bugging his woman, and it's for him to find out.

As much as he don't want to leave the sheets, he have to leave for filming as schedule. He successfully move out of the bed, not waking Jihyo up. He remembers how he always end up leaving her like a ninja every morning.

The first morning he tried to escape his own bed with this woman will always be the most memorable and best life-changing moment for him. If that never happened, he knows he'll still keep his confession to himself.

His attention drifted to Jihyo's hand move a little. Just then, he realized that he keep on saying that he'll marry the woman, yet he never did ask her once.

Jihyo extend her arms to frisk the other side of the bed, end up touching none. There was no muscular beside her. She scanned the room, leaving no shadow of her man. And there was a note on a covered meal on the table.

 

She followed the instruction and her call was quickly picked up,

[JK: How's my Mongji?]
JH: Oppa~ (She sound sad.)
[JK: Wae? Is there anything wrong, Jihyo-ah?]

JH: You should've wake me up before you go.

[JK: *Laughing* Jihyo-ah, you should know how many times I tried before I go out.]
JH: Ah jinja? *Chuckling* ahm.. Oppa, thanks for the meal. 

She can hear Gapjin panicking 'Hyung let's go'

[JK: Jihyo-ah, I'm needed on the set. Call me when you need anything. Arachi?]
JH: Neh Oppa.

{Gapjin: Hyung, palleun!
JK: Yah! You go already!}

[JK: I need to go Jihyo. Love you!]

JH: Love you oppa. Buy me some oranges when you go home!

[JK: Arasso, darling]

Call ended.

 

She's washing the dishes when her phone ring again. Oppa!

"Yoboseyo? Oh~ Moonie-ah? ---- Wae? --- I told you to make a call before visiting. Wait for me, I'll be there in a moment."

Her siblings and (worst) her parents, would make a surprise visit to her house in Ilsan, this what worries her the most, the moment she agreed to move out. Letting them know that she's living with a man under the same roof would be a big no-no; it's out of their 'conservative' family principles especially of her father's. And she doesn't want to give Jongkook a negative impression to her parents.

She wants to tell everything the truth about her relationship with Jongkook and their 'baby', when she thinks they are prepared enough and do whatever they planned in advance. Unfortunately, they never get to plan anything.

"Where have you been Noona?"

"Somewhere." Changing the topic. "You're early today, Moonie-ah."

"Neh, Noona. Uri abe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter