Chapter 15

My Future Mrs. Capable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



One man cringe to the pain in his temple the moment he tried to sit on the bed. "Aaaw--- Where am I?", balancing himself once out of the bed, finding his way to the bright lining he could only see.

 

The sun generously brightened the entire place as he parted the curtain. He scanned around the unfamiliar room and investigate. He was looking at the photos of a little boy hanging on the wall when the door slowly open.

 

"Good morning hyung-- I was about to take a shirt. Did I wake you up?"

 

"Ah not really. I bet this is your room." Thanks for stating the obvious, he thought to himself. "How did I get in here?"

 

"Don't tell me you don't remember anything, hyung." He said, chuckling, "You were wobbling to stand, so we help you to walk and brought you in my room."

 

"Ah jinja? Mianhe, Moonie-ah."

 

"Breakfast on the dining table, hyung." Seongmoon open his closet, looking for his working shirt, "Eomma, made you a herbal tea for hangover."

 

"Why don't you join me, Moonie-ah? Let's eat."

"Nah. Thanks, hyung. I'm done. Plus, I need to help abeoji outside. I'm leaving you now, hyung," running rushly out of the room and a thought came into him. He took a u-turn and peeked in, surprising his hyung who was still looking on the hanged picture frames, "I forgot to say something. Welcome to the family, hyung." And ran away with his shirt.

 

That made the Commander smile. "I did it!," punching the air overhead.

 

"You did what, Kim Jong Kook?" Said the crossed-arm woman, hair a mess and face still flushed. Someone just woke up, emerging in her brother's room.

 

"Jihyo-ah!" he carried and swirled her around. "We did it, Jihyo-ah."

 

"Omo- I'm dizzy."

 

"Ah kwenchana?"

 

"Neh, I'm okay. We did what?"

 

"Aniya." His stomach growled, "maybe I'm just hungry."

 

"Me too~ Kaja- Let's eat breakfast, oppa. We're hungry," emphasizing her tummy.

 

"So was I, baby," putting his arms around her as they walk on the hallway.

 

"Say 'Ah", Jihyo parting her lips, letting her man feed her.

 

"Oppa, you stuffed too much veggie. I wan't that one," Pointing towards the meat.

 

"Ani. This is healthier."

 

"Oppa~ Please~" that sheepish smile never failed to melt him. Her natural aegyo's were the best.

 

"Fine, I'll put two cuts."

 

"Kim Jong Kook, seriously?"

 

"Ya- Two is too much. Now, say 'Ah'."

 

He munched in his veggie and protein combo and stare at the herbal tea. 'What exactly happen last night?', he thought.

 

Flashback from last night.

 

He smiled and looked at Jihyo to assure her that everything is going to be fine. In a moment, the door close and he turn back to the older man who ordered to talk with him alone.

 

"What's your purpose of dating my daughter? Cause if you don't intend to be serious with my princess, by now you should find another woman to mess with. Just so you know, my wife has another person who can replace you easily. I mind you, he's her bestfriend."

 

"I'm very much aware of that, sir. *clears throat* And I'll be lying if the purpose was to know her better since we've been working together for 6 years and I know her well enough. Marriage is one reason of dating her and I have this clean and pure intentions of walking Jihyo in the aisle, sir."

 

 

He heard Mr. Cheon let out a short sarcastic laugh, "Marriage? How long have you been dating my daughter?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter