Chapter 5

My Future Mrs. Capable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously: During RM filming, Kwangsoo observed the two being together most of the time. When the filming was over, he decided to talk to his hyung when Jihyo approached JK first. He eavesdrop to the two, but Jihyo ask JK to talk privately inside her car, making Kwangsoo think that the two were doing something explicit. In the car, JH confessed to JK that she's finally giving 'his dating proposal' a try, much to JK's delight. As they were about to leave the filming site, JH's manager halt the car and the two admitted that they were 'now' dating. The two dine at the buffet restaurant, on a close-door type room. In the midst of Jongkook's grilling, JH vomited to the grilled garlic's smell. They continue the dinner after JH changed clothes. JH ordered 3 soju bottles and claim that it's hers to which JK disagree and reasoned out that it might affect the baby. Along the heated discussion, JH concluded that JK might be dating him just because of pity and that she would ask for his responsibility; and she left the room enraged, followed by her one man.  

The newly dating couple already left the filming site when the members united up.

  "I'm hungry. Let's eat!" The Leessang rapper proposed.   "Great! I'm craving for meat. Urgh!" said Sukjin, his belly.   "Yah! Byul highly recommended a restaurant and the meals can totally take you to cloud nine!" delirious Haha exaggerated.   "Let's go then!" Jaesuk happily prompted and turn to Kwangsoo. "Yah- Kwangsoo-ah, don't tell me you're taking Jihyo's character as Mong."   "MONG KWANGSOO!!! HAHAHAHA!" The group burst into laughter.   "Eyyyyy- Hyung-"   "Speaking of mong, where's JH? And JK?" Jaesuk detected to which the other members shrug their shoulders.   “They're busy people anyway. Palleun~ I'm really hungry.” Gary pushed the members and hurried before all of them ride their own vehicles, driving to where their GPS tracked them to go.   Well ahead, Kwangsoo arrived first and he was about to enter the restaurant only to meet a fuming Jihyo. From not-so-far, he easily recognize Jongkook who was closing behind his noona, rushing towards them. Seeing his hyung oncoming, Kwangsoo's instinct-to-runaway activated. "Noona, palleun!" He grabbed her on her wrist and pulled her.   “Yah! What do you think you're doing, Kwangsoo-ah?!" Jongkook shouted as he quickly held on Jihyo's other wrist.   At that moment, the three haven't notice that the other members already arrived, looking at the sight of a lady in the middle, being pulled by two men on both of her wrists.   "YAH! LET ME GO YOU PABO!" She shouted as she forcefully swayed her arms to release herself from the tight hold of the two men. Oh no- Bad Jihyo's here. "Yaishhh-"   "What's going on in here?" Jaesuk meddled in concern.   “Stress~! Save that for later. Let's go inside and eat." Gary once again, pushed the group in the buffet restaurant. Another close-door type room was used.     

"Squid-hyung, stop picking on my food and grill your own meat" Donghoon annoyingly maintained a straight face to his grill mate.

"I'm really hungry. He-he-he Mmm... Try this lettuce wrap."

Meanwhile, Jaesuk has been observing the three - Jongkook, Jihyo and Kwangsoo. ‘Really suspicious’, he thought, as he grill some meat alongside Sukjin.

"How'd you know that we'll be going here?" Jaesuk asked doubtfully to both Jongkook and Jihyo.   “It's because…”   “--I told them, Jaesuk hyung." Kwangsoo lied, saving Jongkook for being loss of alibis. "I called them."    Jaesuk only reacted with an ‘Ohh’.   “So what's with the ‘tug-of-war human version’ earlier?” Sukjin followed up, making Jaesuk laugh at his question.   "We're just stopping noona from running away. Ha. Ha. Ha."   Jaesuk find Kwangsoo's reason confusing. If she was told or invited to come,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter