Chapter 13

My Future Mrs. Capable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The filming was over when Jongkook asked Gapjin to teach him how to use the tracking application in his own phone.

 

As soon as he confirmed his dearest's location, he didn't waste more time and went straight to Pohang. His manager helped him to reserved a room in a hotel online so he can focus on driving alone.

 

Securing his car, he went out and followed the blinking mark of Jihyo's location. Why is it leading me to a beach when it's already dark? Is this gadget broken?  Why would Jihyo be in this place at this time? He walk further and saw two unclear figures. He quietly go straight to the nearest of the two and overheard the familiar voice saying 'It's none of your business' to the man standing a meter away from her. Much to his surprise, the woman turned and bumped into his chest, and swiftly taking a hold of the falling Jihyo.

 

"Jongkook hyung? What are you doing here?"

"I was about to ask the same thing... Dongwook-ah".

 

Of all the people, seeing the actor isn't a good news for him. Back in the past, he had been very suspicious of Dongwook's role in Jihyo's life.

[Jongkook's memories of the past]

 

It was the first month of 2013, when he first met him. Jihyo brought him on RM set, and watch them film behind the cameras. They were both starring at 'Mandate of Heaven' drama during that time and Jihyo said that her 'colleague' has always wanted to see Running Man in live action. He let it pass and ignore his hunch that the two maybe dating since it was rare for Jihyo to bring a friend while on work.

 

Month of February, he got an injured foot that delayed his flight to Macau. He's very eagered to join th overseas filming no matter how late and painful it was for him. Dongwook officially guesting in the show, and that heavied him emotionally. What's worst was seeing Jihyo enjoying his company while being in the same team. He contemplated that they're promoting the drama. But he felt different this time, the actor was a lot closer to her. He brushed away his thoughts and think that it's only because they are 'friends' working together.

 

During the second day of Asia Race in Vietnam, he was checking on his injured foot when he heard Jaesuk had joined the helicopter and got seated in the middle of the actor and the actress, Jongkook irrationally thanked the older man when they  personally met on land. Jaesuk find it confusing though. 'Kookjong-ah, why did you thanked me?'

 

RM's 2014 New Year Special. He was told that his partner is going to be a "Song". Anticipating Jihyo on the salon, he can't find his partner, turns out it was the tall and thin model Sung Kyung-ah. When everyone were reunited on the main kitchen set for filming, he realize Jihyo was partnered up with Dongwook. Both coming from her hometown and even get a chance to meet her relative. Deep inside, he envies the man.

 

They started cooking and he can't watch the Ace and her 'close friend' working in their own dish behind his back. Hearing the two talk, Jihyo has been a lot feminine around the actor. He let out his frustrations on focusing solely in cooking his dish well. Obliviously, he didn't intend to annoy his partner by bickering while cooking.

Meal Evaluation time. Jaesuk and Park Soo Hong were being judged when he purposely stand proximal to the 'crab meal' team. He tried to get near to Jihyo by pretending not to see the judges clear. But he noticed, Dongwook taking up the place in the middle, bordering over her. Deep inside, he's fuming with the actor's gestures within Jihyo's personal space.

 

 

His team's 'Healthy Chicken' dish won and he hug his partner to have a chance to steal glances of Jihyo and Dongwook. He surpress his dismay, seeing the man was comforting Jihyo of their lost.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter