Chapter 10

My Future Mrs. Capable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I love you more than you love me", JongKook said as she stuck her tongue out, then covered herself with pillow making him laughed. "You stay there. I'll pack your clothes."

Few steps away when he realized he forgot to ask her where her wardrobe was. Nevermind. Let the woman take her well-deserved nap.

A sudden tour of her house will surely be exciting. He claimed. And definitely, a great way to know her better. 

First door. It's the bathroom. Oops. Candles all over the bath tub. So she likes candles, eh?

Second door. The guest room. He remembered her telling them that she had let some friends stayed here overnight, and how Haha complained why we never get invited. Haha.. 

Third door. Is this her bedroom? Amused and expecting at the same time, looking over the little disastrous view. 

Unfolded blanket, pillows all over the bed and the floor and random clutters on the desk. He was barely fancied to see the gold prizes were neatly placed inside a glass compartment.

Moving further and there are two things that captured his attention. Candles and flowers. She definitely like candles.

He never felt this relieved to know that she kept good care of the flowers he gave.

For an organize man, this room didn't pass from his cleaning touch. 

Back to his original task. Alas! The last door. Revealing a whole room full of clothings and apparels.

In no time, Jongkook was done stuffing clothes in her suitcases when he discover a box with labelled 'Birthday Gifts <3' situated on top of her cupboard. Maybe it has gifts that she received from her friends, or maybe our gifts were also there. Out of curiosity, he took a small ladder available in the room, enough for him to reach the intriguing box.

His face piping red. Probably, blaming the room getting hotter. Or was it the box filled up with naughty underwears.

And one by one, thoughts of Jihyo wearing each of them clouded his mind. 

His phone rang suddenly. Too surprised that he slipped and fell, scattering most of her undies on the floor, some over him and a bra on his head. 

"Aww..." Damn it, Jongkook! Are you some kind of teenager? Yaish!, he nagged to himself for fantasizing.

Quickly, he sat back and was about to check on his phone that stopped ringing, when a figure suddenly appear.

"Oppa? What the---"

"Jihyo-ah!"

"Ya- What do you think you're doing?" Looking at him sharply, aiming the crimson pair of garment above his same-colored head.

"This?" He immediately removed her personal garment off of his head.  "-it's not what you think Jihyo-ah. I-I fell down."

Beads of sweat traced his face more than when he was caught by his mom eating candies. Sure, curiosity can do more than killing a cat, it can perspire a tiger too.

Jihyo didn't bother him to explain more. Poor oppa. "Aigoo... Are you okay? Where did you get hurt?" She sat beside him, worriedly checking on him.

 "A-aniya. Gwenchana, Jihyo-ah. Don't worry much. I don't want you and our baby getting stress. Right, my baby?", addressing the future little Kim inside her, to which made Jihyo smiled at the sight in front.

Her long-time-admired oppa talking cutely to their 'newly-discovered-baby' growing in her tummy. She wishes to capture such moments and cherish it.

"Baby-ah, I discovered your mom's lingeries~", he teasingly added, earning him a knuck from Jihyo.

"Is that your phone, Oppa?" She asked him, who's completely and intentionally ignoring the ringing sound. "Oppa, your phone."

"That can wait. I'm having the time of my life with my baby."

"Yah- That might be important. Go on. Answer that call and I'll clean this mess."

Jongkook pouted in return. "But you are more important-"

"Urrgh. Give me that."

Jongkook watched her face turned swiftly from being irritated to getting petrified.

"Omo- Oppa- Eomonim!" She quickly reached out the ringing phone back to the owner.

"Eomma?" Swiping the screen, putting the call in loudspeaker "Neh? Eomma-"

[KOOKIE~ ARE YOU PURPOSELY IGNORING ALL MY CALLS?]

"Aniya eomma, we're just busy here---"

[Oh- is that so? How's my beautiful Jihyo?]

"She's more beautiful." He winked, receiving a light smack from Jihyo and laughed together.

[I see you're enjoying there, Kookie-ah. Where are you right now?]

"At Jihyo's house. Wae eomma?"

[I'll pay a visit. Of course I want to hear personally from you two what happen about her check up. Can you send me in the address, Kookie-ah?]

They look at each other.

"Eomma, as I was saying, were busy packing her things up..."

[Ah- Wae? She's moving out?]

"Neh... She's going to move in to my place so I can take care of her well," winking at Jihyo on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter