Chapter 9

My Future Mrs. Capable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Are you ready to meet them today? Jihyo examined him, only to find a man of confidence. "Are you sure?" 

"I want to settle down with you and our baby." He took her hand and kissed it endearingly. "And so I have readied myself for this, Jihyo."

She stared at her hand, then back to her man. In a short span of time, a lot of things have been rushed. She had always appreciate every little thing that he does for her - for them. But she know her family well and hoped that they're ready enough to meet each other. Never did she plan anything yet on how to unveil her condition to them.

"Oppa, let's just go home instead. Pohang needs 4 hours drive. Aren't you getting tired? Cause I am."

Jongkook surrendered to that fact the some pregnant women tend to be easily fatigued. "Home?"

"Back to my apartment? Yes?" She asked, checking if Jongkook had forgetten where she actually lives.

"Do you mind moving in to my place, Jihyo-ah?"

"Why? I don’t have clothes there."

 

"Well you know, being a responsible father here-" He smiled proudly, which giggled Jihyo. "I want to see our baby develop and raise it with you. With me.  In my house. In our house."

 

She's touched. She can remember how she and her siblings grew up without their father. He was absent on every birthdays, graduations and other special occassions as he busied himself working overseas to provide their financial needs. She knew how hard it is for her mother, bringing them up alone.

 

"Oppa, as much as I want to. I feel really tired today. I don't think I can pack anything."

 

JK pouted. "Don't worry, Mr. Capable is here! You get some rest while I'll pack your things for you." 

 

"Arasso..." She chuckled on his wink. Seeing how Jongkook pouted earlier, she can see how he really wants to be with her.

 

On the way to Ilsan, Jihyo fell asleep in the car and JK would take glimpses of her on every chances. It was last week when Jihyo sat on the farthest seat of his car, now she's beside him, comfortably sleeping.

 

He can still recall the times during Running Man filming.

 

How he had been controlling himself from being near to Jihyo but would end up beside her.

 

How he fake his disappointment when they're on the same team.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter