Final Chapter

I'm In Love With... My Brother??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It happened so fast... all I can hear is my oppa's shouting my name... my visions are getting blurred... I can't feel anything...  I can see Kyuhyun... I can see all my oppa's... but... they are all crying... why? what happened??

 

"oppa.. why are you crying?" 

"nothing... just don't speak ne? everything we be alright... the abulance is on it's way already okay?" 

 

Abulance?? for what?? oohh... right! I remember already!!

 

<>

 

 

"You ! you're the one who caused all of this huh??!! you really sure are crazy!!" 

"Oh... so the well and most love person is here!! great!! oh! even those wicked oppa's are here too!!! Kya~~ what a good thing to see!!" 

 

 

When I look back, I saw SuJu oppa's and TVXQ oppa's standing at the door... since when they are there?? well... never mind! me and this still have somethings to finish!

 

I went to Seohyun...

 

PPPAAAKK!!!!

"That's for calling me a !" 

PPPAAAKK!!!!

"That's for hurting me and Kyuhyun!" 

PPPAAAKK!!!!

"That's for bringing us a lot of troubles!!! and this...." 

PPPAAAKK!!!!

"for all the pain that you've inflicted on us!!" 

" You ! how could you slapped me like that!!" 

"FYI! you're the one who's ! not me! and I have all the right to slap you because of everything that you've done to us! to think of it... slapping you is still not enough! you crazy girl!" 

"Crazy huh!! yeah!! I am crazy!! and it's all because of you!! I treated you as my sister!! but what have you done!!! you stole Kyuhyun from me!!" 

"I didn't stole him from you!! He was never been yours in the first place!! and if you treated me as your sister... you wouldn't do this!! you will be the one who's happy for me! for us! but no!! you're the one who destroyed us!! you're such a selfish bratt!!" 

"Yes! I am selfish! Yes I am a bratt! but at least I know how to love!!" 

" Love you say? a person like you don't know how to love! if you really love Kyuhyun... you wouldn't put us in a situation like this! you will be happy is you see him happy! you would let him go and let him be with the one he love!" 

"No!! no... no... no... NO!!! I'm not!!" 

"Yes you are!!! come on Kyuhyun... oppa's... let's just leave her alone..." 

"no... no... no... I-I must do something! I must do something! yeah! right! I should do that!!" 

 

All of us are already walking towards the door... but... we can still hear Seohyun mumbling those words... and a part of me pity her... because she became like this because of her obsession to Kyuhyun... and I know she's hurt... but... a part of me was mad at her... of course who wouldn't! 

 

"Min Ji..." 

 

I looked at Kyuhyun when I heard him calling me...

 

"Ne?" 

" Mianhae... I..." 

" sshhh... you don't have to apologize to me... in fact... I'm the one who should apologize... I'm sorry for being a coward... I'm sorry for not fighting for us... I'm sorry oppa... I'm so sorry..." 

"Min Ji... it's okay... just... just don't leave me again... I-I can't bare it... I can't stand a day without you... I can't sleep... all I can do is think of you... so please... I'm begging you... don't ever leave me..." 

"ne oppa... I won't... you don't have to beg..." 

 

Kyuhyun pulled me for embrace... I really miss this... his warm hug... his smell... his everything... I promise I won't leave him! I'll stay by his side what ever happens...

 

" Let's go?!" 

" Ne!" 

 

Kyuhyun and I were about to continue walking when...

 

"CHO MIN JI!!!" 

 

We stop and looked at Seohyun... she was holding a a sharp metal...

 

<>

 

she stabbed me... now I can feel the pain... and little by little... I'm losing my consciousness... the last thing I heard is Kyuhyun's voice shouting my name...

 

"Min Ji! listen! don't sleep! don't close your eyes!"

"oppa... mianhae... cheongmal mianhae... I'm so tired... let me sleep..."

"No!! I won't! and you can't! Min Ji... Saranghae!"

"ne... I know... Nado Saranghae Kyunnie..."

 

and it all finally went black...

 

<>

 

<>

<>

 

when we arrived at the hospital... Min Ji was taken to the emergency room... but... it's already been 2 hours... still... there's no news about the condition of Min Ji...

 

"Kyuhyunnie..." 

 

I looked up and saw all my hyung... they all looked worried... but what caught my attention is Jaejoong hyung... he's sobbing sooooo hard!!

 

"What happened to Jae hyung??" 

"Well... he keeps on blaming himself... he said... if he didn't persuade Min Ji... this would never happen..." 

 

I got up from my sit and walked towards Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung...

 

"hyung deul..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter