Chapter 31

I'm In Love With... My Brother??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to your POV:

 

After the 2 days SM Town in Paris... the management gave their artist a 1 week break... since all of them looks exhausted and tired with their activities... 

 

"Haisstt... what a boring day..."

"yeah... we've been here already for 3 days doing nothing..."

"hmmm... how about we go to the amusement park??"

 

I heard Heechul oppa, Kangin oppa, Kibum oppa, and Ryeowook oppa talking... well... they really look so bored... for the past 3 days... all they did was eat, sleep and watch movies... nothing more...

 

"Let's call U-know and Max!!"

"Wae??"

"Let's ask them to go with us!"

"How about SHINee and SNSD??"

"hmmm... then let's call them too..."

 

Omo... they're going to ask TVXQ, SHINee and SNSD?? this day would be so much fun... but... I don't know why I feel like there's something bad that's going to happen... 

 

"Ok... Kibum call Max... Siwon call Tiffany... Min Ji... can you call Jinki?"

 

Ok... Ok... SNSD would be there... so... that means... Seohyun would also be there? well... obviously duh!! it would be her chance to be with MY Kyuhyun... I really hate seeing her clinging on Kyuhyun... grrr... but I can't do anything... I can't claim him as mine... haisst...

 

"Min Ji!!!"

"Yah!! Min Ji-ah!!!"

"Aahhh ne/de Heechul oppa??"

"We were calling you for about a minute now!! What were you thinking huh??"

"aahh... nothing... nothing... mianhae oppa... why are you calling me??"

"haisstt... we ask you if you can call Jinki to ask them if they want to go with us at the amusement park since TVXQ and SNSD already said that they will go with us..."

"oh... ne... ok... I will call him..."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter