Chapter 14

I'm In Love With... My Brother??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I keep all my things and designs… I went to our room… I saw Kyuhyun sleeping… I sit down at his bed… staring at his face… I can see that he’s really tired… his skin is so pale… his pointed nose… his cherry like lips… his breathing is so calm… he looks the same… my oppa… my BELOVED oppa…

 

 

“oppa… do you know how much I miss you? Do you know how much I wanted to call you oppa again? Do you know how much I wanted us to be the way we are before? I miss you so much oppa… oppa… saranghae…”

 

 

I looked at him one more time… I kissed his forehead goodnight… I lay on my bed and sleep…

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

Min Ji… just thinking about her made my heart beat so fast… gosh… am I starting to feel that feeling again?? Why?? Why must it her?? Why my own sister?? I left her 4 years ago to escape from this feeling… and I’ve become expert in holding it back… in fact… it was almost gone… but… now… she’s with me again… we shared one room… good…haisstt…

We arrived from our rehearsal… I thought that Min Ji is already sleeping… but I was wrong… she was still awake… so busy in designing our clothes for our new album… haisstt… she doesn’t changed a bit… she’s still that dedicated person as she was… always making sure that everything is perfect… in short… PERFECTIONIST… well… that’s her… as long as she’s happy… then it’s fine with me…

 

 

I was staring at her when I heard Donghae hyung…

 

 

“WOW!!! This is AWESOME!!!”

 

 

Hmmm… I wonder what’s that awesome that he’s talking about… out of curiosity… I went to where Donghae hyung is… and I saw him looking at the designs that Min Ji made… and… honestly… it was really AWESOME… no doubt… well… I’m not saying that it looks good because she’s my sister… but because it really is… she really has a very good imagination…

 

 

All of us are starting to gather at the living room when Min Ji came…

 

 

“Oppa!! why did you look at this!!”

 

 

Haisstt… she really is Min Ji… I can say that she was being ashamed of her works… just like before… haisstt… you little brat… you still don’t have confidence about yourself… haisstt…

 

 

 

“even Kyuhyun??”

 

 

Aaahh… ok… I spaced out… I just came back to earth… uhmmm… what happened?? I just heard Heechul hyung say my name… I looked at Heechul hyung and he’s smirking…

 

 

“ahh… eerrrrr…”

 

 

I looked at Min Ji… she was stuttering… I wonder what are they talking about during the time that I spaced out…

 

 

“you said you can’t resist ALL of us when we pout!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter