Chapter 22

I'm In Love With... My Brother??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He has my picture with him all the time?? And he… he… LOVE ME?? I… I can’t believe this…

 

 

“O-oppa loves me?? Well… of course he loves me… I’m his sister… we’re siblings…”

 

“haisst… Min Ji… I don’t know if you’re just too innocent or you’re too dense and naïve… well… anyway… I won’t tell you anything anymore… it is for you to find out on yourself… I just hope that you’ll realize it soon… and I hope when that time comes… both of you will choose the right decision…”

 

 

What does it means?? Am I dense?? Am I naïve?? I don’t get it… maybe… I should ask Kyuhyun personally about this matter…

 

 

 

Because of the events and revelation last night… I wasn’t able to get any sleep… but still… I went to the company to start doing the designs for SHINee…

 

 

While I was walking at the corridor… I’m still thinking about the kiss and about the thing that Ryeowook Oppa told me… I didn’t realize that I was about to hit someone already… I already knew it when my landed on the floor…

 

 

“Oooh… miss… mianhae… I didn’t notice you… mianhae…”

 

“ah… ani… it’s alright… I’m not looking at where I’m going…”

 

“here… let me help you…”

 

 

He offered his hand… and helped me to stand… I was in total awe when I recognized who the person is… it’s Jung Yunho…

 

 

“oh… by the way… I’m Yunho… Jung Yunho… and you are?”

 

“Min Ji… Cho Min Ji…”

 

“ah… nice to meet you Min Ji sshi…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter