Chapter 39

I'm In Love With... My Brother??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<>

<>

 

It's been a month (wow... the flashback took one month :D) since I decided to broke up with Kyuhyun... I even quit being their personal stylist... now... I was assigned to TVXQ... haisstt... I miss him... SOOO MUCH... everytime I would see them at the corridors... I can't look directly to him... and I can see the sad smiles of my oppa's... 

 

 

"Min Ji-ah..."

 

Jaejoong oppa suddenly wake me up from daydreaming...

 

"Ne oppa?"

"Are you okay? I heard about you and Kyuhyunnie..."

"Ne oppa... I-I'm okay..."

 

"No oppa! it hurts so much!"  I wanted to say it out loud... but I can't... I have to be strong... I have to move on... I'm the one who wanted this in the first place... 

 

"Are you sure?"

"Ne..."

"You know... once, I fell in love too with someone..."

"Really?"

"Ne!"

"Who? do we know who's that someone?"

"Hmmm... it's a secret! anyways... I really love that someone... but I can't say it... why? there's a lot of hindrance... it's forbidden... some may find it disgusting... so I kept it all by myself... and I left... when I did... I didn't saw that I was hurting that someone... that I was the one who's hurting the one I love the most... why? because I'm afraid... but when I came back... that someone accepted me like there's nothing happened... and is willing to fight with me... don't care what would other people say... as long as we are together..."

"w-wait oppa... the one you're talking about... is it... is it Yunho oppa??" (sorry... I can't help it... I'm a YunJae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter