Chapter 28

I'm In Love With... My Brother??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I keep on running… hoping that I could still catch up with Kyuhyun oppa… my feet are getting numb already from running… still… I couldn’t find him…

 

 

“Oppa… where are you??”

 

 

I stopped running and looked around… hoping that I could see him somewhere… Oh how unlucky I am!!! I was so stupid thinking that he would wait for me!!! That he will come to me in an instant!!! After all the things that happened… what should I expect??!! I’m so stupid for rejecting him… for hurting him… out of nothing… I shouted…

 

 

“Oppa!!! Where are you??!!! Did you really leave me??!! But why??!! I remember when we were still kids… you told me that you would never leave me!!! You told me that you’ll always be at my side!!! You told me that I’m your princess and you are my prince!!! You even told me that one day you’re going to marry your princess!! So why are you leaving me now??!! You haven’t even heard the things that I want to say to you!!! You didn’t even let me explain!!! You know… you’re so unfair!!! You made me confused… you’ve hurt me… you’ve made me jealous… you’ve made me angry… but… did I left you?? I didn’t right?? It’s because I love you!!! Yes!! I really love you oppa!!! And now… I’m so sad and hurt that you didn’t even let me say it to you… Oppa!!! I hate you!!! I hate you for making me love you!!! I hate you for leaving me hanging like this!!! Can you at least let me tell you how much I love you?? And how much you mean to me?? Oppa!!! Saranghae!! I love you!!! Where are you oppa??!! Can you hear me??!!! I said I love you!!! Can you come back to me??!! Please… I-I need you…”

 

 

Silly me… I keep on talking… even though I know he would hear me… my tears keeps on falling like rain drops… my heart hurts so much… what will I do if oppa really leaves me?? What will I do if ever he finds someone else?? Will he still know how much I love him?? Could I still have the chance to say it to him personally every day??

 

 

“Min Ji-ah…”

 

 

Right!! Now I’m hearing his voice… have I gone that crazy?? Haisst…

 

 

“Min Ji-ah…”

 

 

Wait wait… I think… I can really hear his voice… I think it’s coming from my back… I turned around and saw him staring at me…

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

I’m seeing him… am I hallucinating??  His stare never left me…

 

 

“Min Ji-ah… oppa would never leave you…”

 

“Oppa!!”

 

 

I run to him and hugged him… I can’t believe it!!! I was actually hugging him… I can feel him… the moment I felt his warmth… all the confusion, doubt, fear, and pain was turned in to happiness, relief, serenity, and love…

 

 

“Sshhh… don’t cry… it hurts me when I see you cry…”

 

 

He hugged me tighter… and I did the same… afraid that everything is just a dream… or that he might vanish… I loosen my grip and looked at him…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter