Chapter 25

I'm In Love With... My Brother??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Kyuhyun oppa and I had that fight last week… we became a little bit distant to each other… we talk less… and we hang out less than BEFORE… haisst… why can’t we be close just like before? Why does fate keeps on separating us? Aissh!!

 

 

I was at the designing office… designing the next trend for SuJu and SHINee… I was alone since the others left already… I was so into my work that I didn’t notice that there’s already someone came in…

 

 

“Unnie??”

 

 

I looked up and saw Seohyun…

 

 

“Oh Seohyun-ah…”

 

“Annyeong unnie… uhmmm… unnie… c-can I talk t-to y-you??”

 

“hmmm… about what??”

 

“well… uhmmm… a-about Ky-kyuhyun oppa… uhmmm… if it’s ok with you… and of course if you’re not busy??”

 

“About oppa?? well… I’m not that busy… so I guess it’s ok…”

 

“really??!!”

 

“ne… so… where do you want to talk about it?? Here or at some other place??”

 

“uhmmm… you choose unnie…”

 

“oh… Ok then… how about at the café in front of this building??”

 

“sounds good…”

 

“Ok then… wait for me for a second… I’ll just put my things back…”

 

“Ok!!”

 

 

After I gathered all my things… Seohyun and I went to the café… after we settled down and ordered something to eat… we started our “talk”

 

 

“so… uhmmm… what do you want to talk about Oppa??”

 

“oh… uhmm… unnie… I want to know more about Kyuhyun oppa… and… since you’re his sister… I guessed that it’s better for me to ask you… uhmmm… if it’s ok with you though…”

 

“well… it’s ok with me…”

 

“really??”

 

“ne!! so where do you want me to start??”

 

“well… you decide it unnie… since he’s you’re brother…”

 

“ok then…”

 

 

I started to tell Seohyun the things I know about Kyuhyun oppa… as I describe oppa to her… flashbacks from our childhood flash… but I didn’t tell her…

 

 

“once… I remember… he saved me from those who bully me at school… he’s so popular among girls… and since they don’t know me being his sister… some of his fan girls keeps on bullying me… s

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!!! Why are you with Kyuhyun oppa huh??”

 

“who do you think you are?? Trying to flirt with OUR oppa!!”

 

“I’m not flirting with him!!! And what’s wrong if I’m with him?? He is my oppa!!!”

 

“oh really?? Well for your info… he is OUR oppa!!”

 

“but he is MY oppa!!!”

 

“oh so you’re trying to fight back to us now huh??!! Let’s see!!”

 

 

She raised her hand aiming to slap me… I closed my eyes waiting to her hand on my face… 3 seconds… 6 seconds… nothing… until a minute already passed… still nothing… so I opened my eyes…  I was shocked to see Kyuhyun oppa beside me… holding her hand…

 

 

“who do you think you are??”

 

“o-oppa… sh-sh-she…”

 

“she WHAT??!!”

 

“Sh-she keeps on cl-claiming that y-you’re her o-oppa!!”

 

“what’s the problem with that?? why do you care??”

 

“but oppa!!! look at her!!! she don’t deserve you!!!”

 

“well do you think you also deserve me??!! Ha!! To tell you the truth… she have all the right to call me oppa!!!”

 

 

“b-but why?? O-oppa!!”

 

“why?? Huh?? Because this girl is MY sister!!!”

 

 

Kyuhyun oppa hold my hands and drag me with him… but before we get too far… he looked back to those girls…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter