C. 9

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AT LAST!" Taeyeon exclaimed as both of them ended the seminar and walking out after saying their bye to everyone.

"Come on . It's not that bad , right?" Jessica said. She saw how engrossed Taeyeon talks to other dads."And what did you even talk to them about?Kids?"

"Noo . i have no kids , okay ? So we talked about sports ."

Jessica nodded . "Ohhhhh . i see ."

"Please remind me not to send my future child to this kind of school " Taeyeon said , earning laugh from Jessica

"Alright alright . Noted."

"Hey , anyway I got my pay . Let's go out." Taeyeon suggested.

Jessica raises her eyebrows . "Are you trying to ask me out now? And is that how you asks girls for a date? She teased.

Taeyeon playfully glared. "Ooohh , yes you . I'm asking you somehow for a date . Impromptu date." He played along.

Jessica laughed again,"Nah ,it's okay . You should spend on yourself ."

"Aww come on , you spoiler Don't worry , I have enough money . I did work more for last month so I have more pay . Let's bring Noah as well ! "He insisted.

"You want to bring him as well? You sure?"

Taeyeon nodded .

"Fine . Let's pick him real quick." Jessica said .

"Hey , can I ask you something? Taeyeon asked as they walked to the nearest bus stop.

"What is it?"

"Do Noah knows who is his dad?" Taeyeon asked.

Jessica sighed. "Nope. I'm scared to meet him"

"Huh? Why?"

"I left him without letting him know anything. Now you're saying that I should go to him and what? Say that I want introduce his 6 years old son? No way." Jessica scoffed.

Taeyeon just nods. "But both of them still need to know each other. It's his own flesh and blood ." he said. As they were talking , they already reached the bus stop. They then sat down on the bench while waiting.

Jessica bit her lips and sighed again. "Do you think I should?"

"Yes , you should." Taeyeon agreed but somehow he felt a pinch in his heart when he said that .

Jessica looked at him "But how am I supposed to start ?"

"Okay . Can I borrow your phone?"

Jessica squinted her eyes. "What for? Who knows you will hack my phone or anything."

Taeyeon glared at her , "You think I'm smart enough to hack phone? If I am , sorry .You're not the person that comes to my mind for me to hack." He laughed , earned a knuckle hit.

"Yah!" Jessica laughed and unlocked her phone before passing it over to Taeyeon.

"Hmm ... Do you remember him or anything?" He then scrolls to a app.

"I only know currently he's an CEO of a fashion company . "

"Alright. Good start . What's his name ?"

"T-tyler .. Tyler Kwon."

"Tyler who?" Taeyeon looked back at her

"Kwon"

"Alright.. Tyler Kwon , an entreprenuer .." He mumbled.

"It's weird. Somehow I didn't hear his name at all or know that he's in fashion industry since I'm into fashion. But i saw him in some fashion show , thats why I get to know ."

"Well , maybe he's a CEO so only the internally people knows him . He's an CEO of Blanc & Eclare , right? I heard his business are like boom .." He said .

He typed something in her phone . "Aha! I think we found something." He then showed the phone to Jessica.

Facebook app - Tyler Kwon - Enterpreneur

"Is this him?" Taeyeon asked. He saw Jessica who are just looking at the picture and kept quiet .

"Y-yeah.."

"Alrighttt then . See, simple. Why didn't you try to find him through here? So next step...." Taeyeon pressed something.

"Yah ! Why did you friend request him ???" Jessica tries to snatch her phone back but to no avail .

"What? You don't want? But I thought you want to do it step by step. Okay then , unfriend request." He pressed again.

"Hey! B-bu-"

"What? You want to ? Then friend request again." Taeyeon pressed again , earned a hit again.

"YAH! No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter