C. 1

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul , 

Jessica frowned as the sunshine penetrates into her room . She stretched her body and turn to her right , finding no one there .She immediately stood up and look around .

"Noah?" She called .

"Baby?" She called again . No one responded.

Before she calls again , she inhaled deeply as she smell something coming from the kitchen. "Hm .. He made breakfast again ."She smiled and sighed at the same time . 

She stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen as she saw toasts , coffee for her on the dining table . Jessica took the coffee cup , sipping some as she knocked on the bathroom's door where the shower water are running.

"Thank you for the breakfast , baby . But how many times do I have to tell you not to use the coffee pot by yourself ? You could burn yourself." With that , the door opened , revealing someone covered up with a towel . 

"It is 'scald' , mommy . Not 'burn' . Furthermore , I'm big enough to make breakfast !" Noah claimed .

Jessica just chuckled . "Oh , so someone is not a baby anymore , huh ? What happened to my baby boy?" She pretended to cry .

Noah laughed . "I'm here ! Anyway , you are late , mommy." he added.

Jessica glanced on the wall clock and almost spat out the coffee in . "Ooops . Thanks baby" She handed over the coffee cup to Noah before entering the bathroom.

~

"Sorry that we are late ." Jessica apologised to Tiffany who was waiting in the car .

"No worries . We just arrived ."Tiffany smiled . 

"Morning , Stephanie ."Jessica greeted Tiffany's daughter who are sitting at the backseat. She then opened the backdoor for Noah to enter before closing back.

"Morning , Auntie Jess" She waved .

"Oh yes . Here. This is for Noah's school fees." Jessica took an envelope filled with cash from her handbag.

"Ah , you can just pay me next time ." Tiffany jokingly winked.

"No ! You said the same thing for the last two months ."

"I say it's okay , babe .Use the money for you and Noah."

"No , i can't let you keep paying for Noah's fees."

"That's what cousins for ! I don't care . Keep the money .Use for the rent money or for yourself or for Noah . Bye !" Tiffany insisted . "Alright kids ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter