C. 7

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next afternoon

It was a Saturday afternoon . Jessica and Noah are at home , having quality time together as Taeyeon already went out , to work probably.

"Mommy ." Noah calls . They were watching the television with Noah lies down and rest his head on Jessica's lap.

"Hmm?"

"When my birthday comes , I don't want to have big party like she do ." Noah said as he pointed to the tv , where the child actress having a scene of a grand birthday party.

Jessica smiles and looked at him "Alright . We'll just buy a cake and celebrate together . Just you and me . So what do you want ? More toys?"

Noah shook his head .

"No?" Jessica raises her eyebrows . "Wait . So no big party and fancy presents? Then what is it ?"

Noah looked at her ,"My daddy .."

Jessica's smile faded . Well apparently , Noah have to know about his dad one day. It's just she do not know how to start. She just gave Noah a faint smile and his hair .

*dingdong**dingdong*

Jessica stood up and walked to the door . "Mom??" She frowned as she opened the door and saw her mother with luggage ."What are you doing? Where are you going?"

Her mom helps herself and went into the house .'I'm moving in'

"What?!" Jessica exclaimed.

Before she can say more , her mom already went to the living room.

"Hello, Noah !' Her mom greeted .

"Grandma!"Noah grinned and ran to his grandmother to give a hug. Jessica sighed and walked towards them . "Baby , go to the room for a while . I got to talk to grandma real quick"

"Okay!" Noah nodded and went into the room .

"What are you doing , mom ?? Why are you moving in ??" Jessica asked.

"Well , I'm here to make sure my daughter and grandson are safe ." Her mom then went to Taeyeon's room door and opened it . She slightly enter the room halfway and looked around the room , not caring if anyone's in there ."You know . I'm just looking out for the ex-convict." She sarcastically said.

Jessica quickly pulled her mom out . "Mom ! Can you don't ? He is not an ex-convict . He lied to you , he's kidding . Anyway , there's no room for you to stay ."

"And do you know that ? How can you trust him ? He's an ex convict , you know! He thinks he can take advantage of you . He must be happy , to live with beautiful mom and her son. It's okay ! I can sleep in your room . Your bed is quite big . We can sleep together ." Her mom said. "Anyway he don't have a work , didn't he ? Where is he?"

"Mom ! I told you he is not an ex convict ! Of course he's paying for his and I pay for mine . He's working as a part time singer."

Jessica's mom judgementally nods , "Whatever . I'm keeping him in my watch . So he didn't earn much , right? So who pays the bill here ? Are you paying yourself o-"

"Mom , enough ! He pays for his , I pay for mine . If you keep being like this , I want you to go home !" Jessica interrupts.

Her mom slightly gasped , "I came here with a good intention , you know. I want to make sure everyone's safe ."

"I never asked you to ! And stop saying anything bad if you do not know anything !" Jessica exclaimed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter