C. 2

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica took an half day off work to spend time with Noah . She picked him and Stephanie up after school . After sending Stephanie back home , the mother and son then went to the mall for groceries shopping.

 

Noah was carrying two plastic bags with his snacks while Jessica was carrying four plastic bags . They are going home after the groceries shopping .

"Yay ! I got a lot of snacks !" Noah exclaimed .

Jessica smiled , "Yes , but don't think of eating all of that at once"

"Yes , mommyy ."

Noah suddenly stop his steps and stared into a Lego store . Jessica stopped walking as she did not see Noah beside her . She turned and looked at him before looking to the store . Jessica sighed as she felt bad . As Noah grew up , he did not have a lot of toys for himself .

She then smiled before approaching him. "Baby . Do you want to go in ?' She his hair. Noah looked at her and looked to the store again .

"It's okay , mommy . Let's go home ." He said , knowing that his mummy does not afford .

"No . Let's go in . Because someone is so nice making breakfast for his mommy , he received a gift of appreciation ! Choose one thing in there " Jessica pointed in the store . Noah's eyes blinked in excitement .

"Really , mommy ?! I can buy it ?!"

"Yes , baby . Go before I change my mind " Jessica joked .

With that , Noah immediate ran inside , earning laugh from his mommy

 

~~

"So did you have fun at school and with me?" Jessica asked Noah as they are walking back home after bus ride from the mall . Noah nodded .

"School's fun and it is more fun with you , mommy . Thank you for the toy , mommy . " he exclaimed.

"Welcome , baby. Take a shower first before you play , okay ? . Are you tired ?" Jessica asked .

Noah who is already sweating , nodded . J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter