C. 4

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica entered the house and slammed the door shut , surprising Taeyeon who was at the couch with his acoustic guitar . He already wore back his boxer.

"Weren't you at work??" Taeyeon asked as she walked towards him.

Without saying anything , she then throw a piece of paper full of words ."Don't you have any shirt?" She asked him instead.

Taeyeon ignored her and read the paper. "What is this? Rules and regulations? The fu**."

"Language." Jessica said sternly.

Taeyeon grunted."One , wear appropiately . Two, no cursing ? Since when I cursed?! Three , lights out by 10pm . Four , no music/playing instruments after 7pm. Oh my godd. What can I do around the house seriously?"

"You cursed just now . Well , I have a child staying here so I need to make sure whatever comes out from your mouth is good. Oh yes , are also not ALLOWED except in the bathroom or your own room . AND STOP EATING OUR FOOD!"

"Oh , it's okay to be violent but not to curse ?." Taeyeon raised his eyebrows. "And why must I wear appropiately ? It's my preference and I'm n a house ." He added.

"Because we are living as housemates ! You as a guy , I'm a lady . I don't want people to have funny or wrong ideas about us . AND NO , No cursing , no violence anymore "

Taeyeon scoffed again." Whatever . You are a lady ? Pft . I bet they won't . We are screaming our throats towards each other . It doesn't make any of this as a good picture of a funny or wrong ideas ."He then felt a glare ."sigh . Okay , I won't be anymore but I'm used to it not wearing shirt at night . Is it okay?" He asked . Well , he's being polite for the first time.

Jessica looked at him and slightly nod ."Fine."

"But seriously , this rules are nonsense !." Taeyeon complained after reading everything and throws the paper on the coffee table.

"I don't care. Either you obey these rules or OUT you go."Jessica put her hands on her waists.

"Oh goddd . Living with you I think it's much worse that living with my mum." Taeyeon grunted.

"Then move out" Jessica said.

"Ohhhhhhhh how i wish , Ms Lovely." Taeyeon smiles sarcastically before showing a straight face . "But i can't . I can't move out until I got my deposit!" He exclaimed.

"Okay , so are you going to obey the rules or not?" Jessica glared him .

"Urgh fine ! Oh fu** I'm so going to get my deposit fast ." Taeyeon rolled eyes and he felt a hit on his shoulder with a LEGO block .

"LANGUAGE!" 

"Okay , sorrry !" taeyeon raised both his hands up as sign of give up. "Hey , you better be grateful that I didn't sue you for being violent of hitting someone with a baseball bat last night . Luckily , I'm strong enough and didn't suffer much injuries." He said.

Jessica ignored him and throw her blazer , making a disgusted face ." AND, Get this for DRY CLEANING. Urgh." She then rolled her eyes and walked towards her room .

Before entering , she stopped her steps and looked at Taeyeon . "Don't you have a job?" She squinted her eyes.

"I'm a part time performer , singer to be exact . I'll work if there's show or need a replacement." Taeyeon explained.

"Hmkay." Jessica coldly said and went into her room , locking the door.

Taeyeon stared at closed door and frowned. "She has serious issue. My god." He rolled eyes and continues play his guitar.

 

~~~

"So you gave him The JJ's Rules&Regulations paper?" Tiffany asked as she took a mouthful of her food .

Jessica smiled ,hearing the title ."What's with 'The JJ's' ? And yes , I gave him th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter