C. 6

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morninggg." Taeyeon yawned as he wears his t-shirt out to the kitchen .Jessica and Noah already done getting ready and Noah are eating his cereal with Jessica just drink a cup of milk.

"Morning , Uncle Taeyeon !" Noah exclaimed. 

"Heyyy , buddy !"Taeyeon smiles and ruffled his hair .

"Morning."Jessica smiles.

"Morning , Sica" Taeyeon smiles back ."Wait . Is that your breakfast?" He raises his eyebrows and asked Jessica , receiving a nod. "It's enough for me" She replied.

"No, it's not ." Taeyeon walked over to the counter and took loaf of bread that he bought yesterday as well the strawberry jam as he put it one the dining table ."Here . Eat this."

Jessica looked at him ."It's okay . You go ahead and eat it. I have food in the cabinets ,okay . You just didn't notice . I'm not that hungry anyway."

Taeyeon frowned."Come on . I bought three packs of bread . It's more than enough for everyone in the house . Here . We can share plus you won't get full or energized just with a cup of milk." He insisted.

"Persistent , ain't you ? Fine . Thank you.I'll cook dinner tonight for repaying. I insist" Jessica said.

"Alright , no problem .Gotta say thanks to the one who 'compliments' me last night anyway." Taeyeon teased , remembering about the birthday suit conversation as he sat down on the chair

Jessica glared. "Stop."

Taeyeon laughed. "Okay ,fineee. . Grumpy mommy , right Noah?" He said. Noah grinned.

"Why are you awake so early?" Jessica asked."And someone is obeying the rule."She added , seeing Taeyeon with a shirt.

"Well , of course. I'm a man of my word. I accidentally put alarm at the wrong timing. Once I'm awake , it's hard for me to sleep back. Anyway, I'm going out later to buy some stuffs."Taeyeon answered.

Jessica nodded. "I see. Alright , we got to go. See you in the evening." she said as the mother and son finished their breakfast.

"Bye." They waved to each other as Jessica and noah went off.

 

 

That afternoon

 

Taeyeon searched his bag for keys as he walked towards the apartment with couple of shopping bags.

*dingdong**dingdong**dingdong*

He then saw a lady who looks kinda young ringing the door's bell with plastic bags on the ground. He then approached the lady . "Hi , can I help you?"

The lady turned and looked at him . Looking from down to up , from his foot to his legs then to his body and lastly his face. "I'm looking for my daughter."

"Daughter ? Oh ! You are looking for Jessica? She's at work . Don't you know?" 

Taeyeon saw the lady frowned at him."You know my daughter? I thought she's at home so might as well I visit her , with groceries for her ."

"Do you want to come in?" Taeyeon asked.

The lady opened her eyes wide open and frowned deeper."You have the key to get in??"

Taeyeon didn't answered as he took out the key in his bag and unlocked the door , causing the lady to gasp silently. The moment the door unlocked , Taeyeon looked at the lady and offers her in.

"Who are you ??" The lady asked as she follows him from the back.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked and put his stuffs in the living room .

"Well , I have the right to ask because you are living with my daughter and grandson ." The lady said and put her stuffs in the kitchen .

Taeyeon looked at her. "I'm just her housemate."He calmly r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter