C. 12

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later

Noah's school

"Hey, excuse me?" Tiffany said as she saw the backview of a man stood with Noah at the entrance of the school. "Hel- oh.. Uncle Scott?" she then immediately recognised the man once she saw his face.

"Where's Jessica? Noah's been waiting for some time. Is she-"

"It's my fault." Tiffany interrupted. "I was supposed to pick Noah up every Friday because she always have work appointment but I got caught with some famil- never mind" Tiffany stopped.

"It's alright. It was a good thing that I was in the neighbourhood." Scott slightly nodded his head.

"Are you always in the neighbourhood?" Tiffany raised one of her eyebrow curiously.

"Auntie Tiffany." Noah shook her right arm. "Uncle's always here at school. He alwaaaysss wave to me" he continued innocently, making Tiffany look back and forth to him and to Scott.

Scott just cleared his throat, "How old was your girl again?" he tried to change the topic.

"Oh, she's four this year." she replied. Tiffany then told Noah to wait for a min before moving slightly away from Noah so she can talk to Scott privately. "So Uncle Scott , have you been here all this years?"

Scott got silent for a second before he tighten his lips and nod his head. "Noah's a wonderful boy. Hmm, I've watched him grow up." he keep nodding his head.

"Why don't you talk to Jessica?" 

"After what I've said to her...after what i've done to her..." Scott sighed. "no one should forgive me for that" he continued. "Has she said anything? About me?

Tiffany looked down and slightly shook her head. "Both of you are pretty stubborn. Now we know who did she follow in her blood." she softly giggled.

"She's always been tough..."

"It's not easy-" TIffany paused and looked at Noah. "But she made it through. I got to say that she's giving all her best for Noah. And you should talk to her , uncle. She's a parent anyway. She will understand what you been through and know what you wanted was best for her, just as she wants what's best for Noah..." she continued.

Scott just nod his head again. "I'll see what I can do..I'm not sure yet. Alright I guess i got to go for now. Take care of Noah... and Jessica for me.. but don't tell her that I'm here." 

Tiffany just nodded. With that , they bid their goodbye. 

"Auntie Tiffany, sooo do you know that uncle?" Noah asked, not suspecting anything.

"Hmm, yeah i do know him but you will know about him sooner" Tiffany replied and changed topic after that in order to get Noah to change his attention.

 

The next day, 1pm

*bam bam clang clang* 

Taeyeon frowned as he went out from his room, still half asleep. "Hello woman, what are you doing?" he looked at her and saw a hammer in her hand.

"What? It's way past 12pm??" she squinted her eyes.

Taeyeon frowned again. "It's only 1pm...urgh.. where's Noah?" he grunted.

"He's in the room, playing my phone in there. What time did you came home last night?" Jessica asked as she knows that he had work the night before.

"This morning.."

"There's a hot date?" she raised her eyebrows.

"What are you doing anyway? Do you need help?" Taeyeon avoided the question.

"Oh, Noah needs some shelves for his books. I can handle it" She then took screwdriver on the table and starts to screw the shelves.

"I know you can and by the way, thanks for fixing the light in room. I had no time to change to new light bulb." Taeyeon smiled awkwardly.

"You can thank me by telling me all about your date last night." she smirked

"Wow, you're such a busybody..."

"Come onnnn, I'm missing out. You were working last night and you came home in the morning. There must be some tea need to be spilled" she teased. "Please?" 

Taeyeon squinted his eyes to Jessica. "Will you fix the flush too?" 

Jessica then changes her expression to no emotion face. "K,deal" she rolled her eyes. "Okay so spill it out." she then leaned to the wall. 

"Hmm but first thing first, don't get jealous. She was hot. Sooo freaking hot" Taeyeon gave a slight smile, remembering it back. "We went to the beach after dinner...I played my guitar, she went crazyyyy. She's got the silkiest skin, sweetest sooooo sweetest smile, baby soft lips...aaaaaaa..." Taeyeon explained with his eyes closed.

"Uhm... does she happen to have a moustache?" Jessica interrupted, making Taeyeon looked at her. 

"What?" He asked. Jessica then pointed to someone behind him. 

"Hey broooooooo, thanks for letting me crash in. I was drunken out last night" Apparently, Taeyeon's work colleague sleeps in for the night. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter