C. 13

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT THE SAME AFTERNOON

Felicia and Scott were in a mall in the town, doing some personal shopping.

“I think-“ Felicia stopped as she looked around and found her husband not by her side. “Eh? Where did he go?” she looked around as she wanted to ask his opinion on the shoes she tried.

She clicked her tongue and sighed while removing the shoes and placed it back on the display. “Tsk this old man.”  

She walked out of the store while looking around. She took out her phone and before she could call her husband, she felt someone touched her shoulder.

She turned, “Ah there you are! Where did you go?”

“You think he’ll like this?” Scott avoided her question and showed her a robot toy named Transformer.

The moment she saw that, she smiled while looking at it. “Noah? Of course he will!”

“I’m going to talk to Jessica.” He said determinedly. “-and ask her to come back home with Noah.” He continued.

Felicia’s face lighted up the moment she heard her husband said that. “Really?! Oh Scott, thank you thank youuu so muchhhhhh!” she cheerfully said while wrapping her arms around his and kissed his cheeks. “We shall go to her house tomorrow! It’s a Saturday, she must be home!”

Scott just smiled and nodded his head.

“Let’s go” she happily said as both of them continued their shopping.

 

 

LATER THAT NIGHT

“YOU MUST BE KIDDING?” Tiffany said loudly to the point it could be heard through the phone.

“Shhhh…Not so loud..” Jessica said softly  in order not to alert Taeyeon and Noah. After dinner time, she asked Taeyeon to take care of Noah while she had to ‘take care of some issues’ in her room.

“Since when did you know or requested him on socmed?”

“Recently. Taeyeon were the one who did for me.”

“Wow. Taeyeon. The Taeyeon that you knew for weeks able to do that but not us who knew you for your entire life.” Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

“TIFF, that’s not the pointttttt. Am I doing the right thing or now? I don’t know why I asked him out. Oh my god, I’m an idiot!” Jessica exhaled loudly while pacing back and forth in her room.

“Girl, it’s fine. Since you’re already at it, just go for it!” Tiffany encouraged.

“But I’m scared… It’s like I don’t know what to talk about or like… I don’t knowww” Jessica sighed.

“Jess, just go with the flow. I mean, do you still have feelings for him even though it’s been years?”

Jessica kept silent.

“So you still do?” Tiffany asked.

“I mean.. I left him not because I don’t like him anymore. We are nothing in the first place to begin with.. It’s just one night accident that happened that night. And now he’s growing with his business, becoming more known and successful. What am I supposed to say? ‘Hey, this is your child. He’s 6.’” Jessica softly scoffed.

This time, Tiffany kept silent.

“And Tiff… he’s engaged.” Jessica continued.

“Oh my…” Tiffany mumbled.

“So what should I do now?”

Both of them kept silent for the next minute.

“Well, I suggest you just go and meet him. Catch up a bit. It’s up to tell about Noah. Whatever it is, it’s his blood. And I don’t think he’s able to do anything about it even he knows. Like you know, taking Noah to him or something. Just go with the flow, not the flow to steal away him from his fianc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter