C. 3

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Morning

Yesterday was not a so good day for Jessica.She has to be cautious whatever she did in the house in case the man comes home . Luckily , she did not see him throughout since he went out and she fell asleep.

She slowly wake up , not to disturb Noah and of course, her so called new housemate.

"Hello , Mr Im . Oh my god , at last . I left you more than 20 messages . Where are you?" She heard his voice in the living room . She then slightly opened her door and looked through the small opening . Yet again, she saw her new housemate is exactly like yesterday , NOT wearing any shirt but with just a boxer.

She quickly glanced his whole body . "Got muscles but short and babyface . So unsuitable for muscles." she rolled eyes . "Wait ! Is he eating Noah's cereal ?? You piece of cheeese !" she talks to herself softly.

"Yes , this is Taeyeon . What? You're in Hong Kong? Nice, Hong Kong's good ."Taeyeon said . "Anyway , I want my deposit back . I want to move out . What? I DON'T WANT TO LIVE A CRAZY VIOLENT HOUSEMATE." He exclaimed.

"You better move out fast and far away."Jessica smirked and said in her mind .

"What ? Are you serious? She's nice? What happened to the first impression? Terrible!" Taeyeon said.

"Sigh.Alright then. Sure ." Taeyeon then said before hanging the call .

With that , Jessica immediately closed back the door . Unfortunately that makes a little sound which calls out for Taeyeon's attention. Jessica bit her lips while frowning as she holds the doorknob tightly.

Taeyeon looked towards the sound and raised his eyebrows . He sighed . Standing up , he walked over to the door and knocked loudly, startling Jessica.

"Hey , look . I didn't you , right? Kill you ? Rob you? I can't move out until I get my deposit back so you might come out." Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Don't say those words. I got a child here !" Jessica exclaimed sternly."And stop eating our food !"

Taeyeon sighed and shook his head before going into the room ."The hell."

 

"Mommyy.." Noah calls out softly .

"Hey , baby . Good morning . Sorry for making noise." Jessica sat by him and gave a peck on the forehead.

"No . I woke up because mommy is not beside me ." 

"Awwww come here" Jessica pulled Noah to a tight hug and flood him with kisses , earning laughters from him.

"Mommy !!" he laughed.

"Okay , come . Let's take a shower quick before that man comes out again."

 

~~~~~

Jessica and her son wasted no time. After getting ready and ate short yet rushed breakfast , they immediately went out the house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter