Chapter 5

EXOrdinary Camp

 

 

"Rise & Shine everyone!! It's time to go back to the campsite!! Everyone get up!!" Suho shouts at everyone "Arraseo! Arraseo! " Hyun Rin comes out of the tent with Ha Byul

 

"Come on.. Hurry and wake the rest up" Suho asked the 2 girls "What time is it?" Ha Byul asked while yawning. "It's 7am honey" Suho throws the sleeping bag out of the tent "Let's Go! We have to hurry back in order to prepare for our campfire!!" Suho added

 

1 soul by 1 soul wakes up and starts packing. "Last night the stars were so beautiful right Sehun Oppa?" Yoora asked "Yeah sure it is" Sehun responded while rolling up the sleeping bags.

 

"So... What are we going to do for our Campfire?" Yoora asked Sehun while helping him to carry the sleeping bags "You will see" Sehun smiles at Yoora.

 

"Hey! You smiled again!!" Yoora exclaimed as she points at Sehun's lips. "Liked I said, my smile is very 'Rare' " Sehun said while helping Yoora with the bags.

 

"Okay Soo Kyung, are you ready to go!?" Kyungsoo folds the tent "Nae! All Ready!!" Soo Kyung said with a smile

 

"Okay everyone, let's go!!" Suho & Kris leads. "So what happened between you and Chanyeol Oppa last night huh" Yura asked "Tell Us Tell Us" Charin hugs Ra-E

 

"It's nothing" Ra-E looks at Chanyeol from far. "Did you know that Suho & HyunRin were looking for you guys" Ha Byul Said "Jinja" Ra-E said with a shocked tone.

 

"You're supposed to be back in the camp by 10, but you guys came back at 11" Hyun Rin fold her Arms "W-we just lost track of the time" Ra-E answered timidly. "Yeah right..." Hyun Rin rolled her eyes and walks away..

 

"Tell us! What happened????" Sung Yeong asked "I will tell you girls when the time is right" Ra-E smiles "Why" All the girls starts to chase after Ra-E, saying the same word over and over again...

 

Back at the camp...

 

The 24 hungry little campers head to the mess hall, waiting for their breakfast.

 

"Chanyeol ah... I want to have a word with you" Suho said "Nae" Chanyeol follow Suho outta the Mess Hall. 

 

"I know what is going on between you and Ra-E... Hyun Rin and me saw you two..." Suho Spoke "Eotteohke arraseo??" Chanyeol wide eyed

 

"Honestly, we are not going to be here very long and -" "Hello! Boys" Ms Song waves at the boys, cutting Suho.

 

"We will talk later tonight" Suho said to Chanyeol before turning to Ms Song

 

"Hello Ms Song , how are you" Suho asked bowing, followed by Chanyeol. "I'm fine. Thank you very much. Oh! And I would like to speak to your boss about something." Ms Song said while looking for something in her bag.

 

"Sorry. He went out to get some supplies for tonights Campfire.. He won't be back until 4.. We can help you to pass a message if you would like to" Chanyeol said

 

"Oh no! It's alright ~ Just tell him to give me a call once he is back. Oh and boys, meet Tzuyu & Mina ~ They will be staying for 2 days." The girls behind Ms Song bowed. 

 

"Well I gotta rush back ~ I have another 4 hours of ride to get back to Seoul. Good bye girls. Take care. You can ask Hyun Rin if you have any questions. Stay safe." Ms Song hugs the 2 girls and bid them good bye.

 

After Ms Song left, the 2 boys helped the 2 girls to carry their bags.

 

"Park Chanyeol, how can you forget me so easily" The girl in a golden brown hair name Tzuyu said. When Chanyeol was about to speak, Hyun Rin cut him with a "Hey!" and waves at suho 

 

"What is that..." Hyun Rin points at the girl with black hair. Mind you she said what is that... that is for things and... you get my point.. see how she reacts later.. it's really not what you thought...

 

"My Name is Myoui Mina. I'm the black swan. Don't mess with me" Mina bows and shakes Hyun Rin's hand "I like you girl.." Hyun Rin smiled

 

One by one everyone comes out and meet the 2 new camper that will be joining them for 2 whole days with them 

 

"So... What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked Chanyeol 

 

"I'm the Camp instructor here.." Chanyeol replied coldly. Tzuyu comes closer to Chanyeol and wraps her arms around his neck, giving him a kiss on his cheeks. Which without her knowing, makes Ra-E, Park Chanyeol's girlfriend mad.

 

"Remember, we always do this when we meet up each other dating?" Tzuyu said, while Park Big Ears Chanyeol just stay silent while the others including his GIRLFRIEND were looking at him... more like staring in shock... with Hyun Rin glaring like she's stabbing the both of them with a knife... yep... 

 

"Okay.. Let's get you girls to your rooms, you must be very yired now after that 4 hour long ride! Hyun Rin help me lead Mina to her room.." Suho said while throwing all of Mina's bag to Hyun Rin who is standing beside Mina.

 

"The Guest rooms are on the left side." Suho tells Hyun Rin.

 

"Right this way 'Black Swan' " Hyun Rin asked her to follow.

 

"After you 'Badass' " MinA smile as the 2 girls started walking to the dorm, leaving a sighing Suho.

 

"Let's go to your room Tzuyu" Kris said while carrying her bags. "Shireo!" She shakes her head. Deep in her heart she is waiting for Chanyeol to volunteer.

 

"Okay Chanyeol why not you take her to the guest room" Kris lassed the bags to Chanyeol "NA?! AH WAE HYUNG!!!" Tzuyu link her arms on to His Arms "Kaja!" Tzuyu say and drags Chanyeol before he could say anything...

 

"Who wants to help decorate the Campfire area for tonight?" Kris Asked "Me!" Sung Yeong put her hands up. Followed by SooKyung , Min Rin , Na Rae & Ra-E.

 

"Okay! Let's go to the shop and get the stuffs we need" Kris says receiving a one voice high pitched "Nae" from the 5 girls. #squaggoals

 

"What are we going to do now?" Charin asked "We are going to plan what is for tonight ~ Anyone who wants to perform or whatever is up to us." Lay replied. 

 

"Woo ~ That's fun!" Ha Byul Jumps up and down "Let's Go!" Everyone follows Lay back into the mess hall.

 

Meanwhile..... 

 

"So, what's your hobby badass? " Mina asked Hyun Rin "Me? Easy ~" "Shopping!!!" The 2 girls said it together at the same time. 

 

"Hahahha" They laugh "Arghh! Kim Hyun Rin! We don't have all day! We need to set up the stuffs for the campfire!!" Suho shouted as he open the door of Mina's room, folding his arms, his face is buring with anger.... 

 

"CAN'T YOU WAIT! IF YOU CAN'T I'LL CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS AND LET YOUR FRIENDS EAT IT! LEAVE!" Hyun Rin shouted getting a shocked expressiom from Suho.

 

"Don't you -" "I mean what I say. I've made people suffer for disturbing me, I've made people suffer for cutting into my conversation. Even my girls suffers when they're with me. Any doubts? Please clear it with my girls. Any more words Mr Kim Joon Myeon? I would appreciate if you say no and leave straight away." Hyun Rin says trying to keep as calm as possible.

 

Suho stood still not knowing what to do upon the girl who he thinks is going to make him suffer in any ways.... yes suho... you shouldn't mess with girls nowadays... they're bad... veeeeerrryyyy baaaaaaddd......

 

"Gotta go! Will you be alright?" Hyun Rin asked with her cheerful tone which kinds of creep Mina out.

 

"Hmm! Yeah! Me & Tzuyu will catch up with you later! After she is done kissing that tall handsome guy with the sliver hair" MinA said 

 

"Okay. Be right back." Hyun Rin closed the door and both Suho & Hyun Rin walked out and now on the eay to Tyuzu's roo..

 

Same time at Tzuyu's Room....

 

"What's happened to you oppa! You gotten to handsome" Said the dreamy Tzuyu.

 

"I didn't do much after what happened" Chanyeol put his both hands in his pockets and lean against the wall

 

"I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have dumped you" Tzuyu walked up to Chanyeol. Being the shamless girl she is she pulled out Chanyeol's hand from his pocket and linked theirs fingers together. 

No hate for Tyuzu's fans. This is just a fanfic which would never happen.... hopefully it does so I can ne Suho's girlfriend. Maybe Kai's. Maybe Baekhyun's... Maybe.... the whole of EXO's girlfriend... hehehe.

 

"Can you forgive me and we can start all over?" Tzuyu said her eyes are full of tears flowing out. 

 

Chanyeol sigh and rubs her tears with a tissue paper that he found on the table. "I'm sorry... I'm in love with someone else" Chanyeol walks away leaving Tyuzu alone crying her heart out. 

 

Outside of Tyuzu's room....

 

"Hey Yeol!" Suho waves at the kid who is searching for his girl, Park Chanyeol.

 

"Let's go prepare for the Campfire." Hyun rin said "Nae Arraseo" Chanyeol replied and follows Suho and Hyun Rin out of the cabin.

 

"What time is it now" Ra-E asked "3:50pm" Kris looks at his watch "The camp fire will start at 7pm ~ We will do a walk through later! Make sure everything is perfect!" Kris said to the 5 girls.

 

Before the campfire starts, everyone heads back into the dorm for a short meeting... maybe a briefing....

 

"Everyone! Having campfire on a Friday evening is a Traditional in our camp. So... On Saturday we will be heading out to town for some fun and games!!!" Suho said 

 

"YEAH!!" All the girls reply "On Sunday, we will all be heading to Seoul for a walk maybe go home to pack your stuff I know a lot of girls don't like to wear the same outfit again cause who does?" Kris laughed.

 

"NAE" everyone stands up and head back to the dorm but before they leave... "How about we let you girls go back home tomorrow and you guys can come back on the Saturday evening?" Suho asked the girls.

 

"Wae?" Hyun Rin asked "Don't ask ehy Hyun Rin. Be happy about it." Yoora pushed Hyun Rin aside "Sure Sure" Ha Byul said.

 

"Since it's a 4 hour Ride from here to Seoul, Ms Song gaves us permission to let you go back home, rest for awhile then come back to the campsite tomorrow evening. But... before 8pm everyone must be present." Kris said.

 

After everyone agreed and started packing up in their dorm "I can't wait to go back" Yoora said 

 

"Oooohhh Yeeeaaah!!!" Charin shouts "We need to be back here tomorrow before 8." Ha Byul said 

 

"I don't even have enough time to hug and kiss my family" She added.

 

"We don't even know what time will be leaving tomorrow" Charin said.

 

"Why!!!" Charin shouted with clear tone of frustration. "Let's just have some fun tonight okay remember" Ha Byul say opening her arms wide before shouting "Group Hug!!" All the 11 girls comes in for a group hug.

 

Meanwhile outside of the dorm.....

 

"I don't want to leave" Ra-E said as she hugs Chanyeol "Me Too" Chanyeol wraps his long arms around Ra-E.

 

"I'm really gonna miss you" Ra-E said. Chanyeol looks into her eyes to be greeted by Ra-E's tears running down her cheeks.

 

"Baby, don't cry..." Chanyeol wipes her tears with his fingers and plants a soft kiss on Ra-E's forehead "It's only a day... it's lesser than 24 hours actually.." Chanyeol said "It's not like we will not see each other anymore..."

 

"Baekhyun ah. Can I tell you something?" Kyungsoo sat next to Baekhyun.

 

"Nae!" Baekhyun said in his cheerful ways

 

"Let's say you have a crush on somebody... And you don't know if she likes you back.. What do you do?" Kyungsoo asked 

 

"Kyungsoo, are you inlove with somebody in this camp?" a deep voice asked making the both guys turn around and sees Kris leading against the wall before walking in.

 

"Who is it?" Baekhyun asked 

"I just need an answer..." Kyungsoo said 

 

"Kyungsoo all you got to do is to follow your heart. If you think she is the right girl for you, do it. Confess to her." Kris sat down beside Kyungsoo as he pats Kyungsoo's shoulder.

 

"Seriously who is this girl D.O ah.. This girl must be reeeaaaaallyyyy lucky to have you. Because why? Firstly you're a very sweet and handsome. Secondly, you're a great cook. Thirdly, you're a great singer. Girls like boys with all those characters." Baekhyun said

 

"Like me!!! B-but the cooking part hehehehe kkaebsong.. I'm not helping you in this...." He added.

 

"Can you keep a secret?" Kyungsoo asked while looking at the both of them, not knowing that they cant be trusted since Baekhyun is SUPER Horrible at keeping secrets.

 

"Nae" Both Kris and Baekhyun says "Arraseo" Kyungsoo took a deep breath.

 

"It's.... Soo Kyung" He let it out making the two guys beside him smile "OMG!" Baekhyun screamed. Yep... like a girl ... 

 

"Our Kyungsoo is really in love..." Kris said

 

"But... She is the Maknae. And since she is the youngest of all, I'm pretty sure the other girls will get over protective" Kris said

 

"Yeah... It's like if Sehun wants to date somebody we will be like 'Hell No' or like 'Who is she do we know her' 'Can we Trust her' or something like that" Baekhyun said.

 

"You just got to asked her out yourself" Kris said "I will show how to get a girl one day" He added.

 

IT"S CAMPFIREEEEEE TIMEEEE!!!!

 

"Okay Everyone are you ready to light it up! Chanyeol!!!" Suho calls out for Chanyeol.

 

"Leggo!" Chanyeol shouted. Once he lights up the fire, everybody was shouting their lungs out... And.... THE CAMPFIRE OFFICIALLY BEGINS!!!!

 

Woohooo!!! 

 

Everyone started taking some foods, seating and talk especially Hyun Rin & Mina who are talking to each other. Meanwhile Tzuyu can't keep her eyes of the Park couple. Chanyeol and Ra-E.

 

"Everyone I have an ancoumenet to make!" Chanyeol said. And by now everyone's eyes are on Chanyeol who is holding Ra-E's hand, with finger linked.

 

"Ra-e and I... Are officially dating and we don't care if you guys say no. We really love each other a lot. And again, we will never take no as an answer." Chanyeol and Ra-E smiled at everyone feeling nervous, hoping for a 'yes' from everybody.

 

"OMG!!!! Park Ra-E" Soo Kyung ran & gave her a tight hug followed by the other girls one by one "Congrats!!" Ha Byul said.

 

"Ra-E! I'm so happy for you!!" Neul Ra Said "Me too me too!!! I'm very happy!!" Min Rin said jumping in joy. "Thanks girls" Ra-E smiled at the girl and turns to Chanyeol.

 

"What!" Tzuyu shouts and walked to Ra-E... and gave her a slap right acrios her face. "OMG!!!" Everyone shouted.

 

"How dare you?!" Tzuyu grabs Ra-E's Hair. "Ouch! Ahpayo!" Ra-E screams as Tzuyu pulls on her hair.

 

"How dare you date MY MAN!?" Everyone runs to them hoping Tzuyu will let go of Ra-E. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" Tzuyu kicks who ever thay touches her.

 

"Tzuyu Stop It!" Chanyeol shouts. Tzuyu let Ra-E's hair go as tears started rolling down on Tzuyu's cheeks and Ra-E's as well.

 

"This is why we broke up!" Chanyeol yells at Tzuyu

 

"Park Chanyeol! You're really something!!!" Tyuzu shouted back and run back to the dorm crying. Suho, Hyun Rin and Mina chased after Tyuzu while the rest have their full attention on the crying Ra-E.

 

"It's okay babe.. it's okay.. i'm here..." Chanyeol hugs his girlfriend, trying to calm her down.

 

"Don't cry" Kyungsoo say as he pass Chanyeol a piece of tissue laper 

 

"Thanks" Chanyeol then wiped Ra-E's tears. 

 

"Chanyeol" Kris called out. Chanyeol turned saw Kris nodding.

 

"Why are you nodding??" Tao asked "I'm telling him, if he really loves Ra-E, then go for it. I'm not stopping him." Kris said and the other boys also nods which made Mr Big Ears smile. 

 

"Thank you" Chanyeol mouthed.

 

"I'm happy for Ra-E. Although she is crying now... Tyuzu really isn't going to be safe since Hyun Rin is here..." Su Yeon said. "She is so lucky to have such a nice oppa like Chanyeol." Soo Kyung say while Kyungsoo... with his signature eyes, D.O ... 

 

"Oppa, stop doing that! It really creeps me out." Soo Kyung said "Sorry" He said while blushing.

 

"Okay! Let's go back to our campfireeeee!!!" Chen yell with full exciment "The Night & Us are Still Young" Neul Ra said while she and Chen are dancing 

 

"Ra-E ah~ Let's go get you something to drink.." Chanyeol say softly while gently rubbing her head "Nae" Ra-E follows Chanyeol to the table full of delicious food the chefs prepared for them all day.

 

Meanwhile at Tyuzu's dorm..... 

 

"YA! TYUZU!" Mina shouted at her bestfriend. "What were you thinking?! I know you still love him. But you did not need to do that! Do you know how stupid it is?!" Mina shouted grabbing Tyuzu by her shoulder and shake her.

 

"I need him Mina.. I need him...." Tyuzu answered.... well... that's not a reason....

 

"Ya! Tyuzu! What were you trying to do? I may be close with Mina because of common likes, but that doesn't give a reason for you to grab my girl's hair like that. Even their parents dont, and I dont." Hyun Rin said sternly. Wow... so fierce....

 

"And since you're the first one, I should be doing the revenge in a more painful way..." Hyun Rin said. Not knowing that $uho was at the door watching everything. 

 

"CAN'T YOU WAIT! IF YOU CAN'T I'LL CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS AND LET YOUR FRIENDS EAT IT! LEAVE! I mean what I say. I've made people suffer for disturbing me, I've made people suffer for cutting into my conversation. Even my girls suffers when they're with me. Any doubts? Please clear it with my girls. Any more words Mr Kim Joon Myeon? I would appreciate if you say no and leave straight away." Suho remembered and shivered. 

 

"She's scary.. but she's protecting her girls.. so it's okay..." suho whispered to himself.

 

And when Suho looks at Hyun Rin again, Tyuzu was already shouting in pain. Yep... Hyun Rin grabbed Tyuzu's hair likr how Tyuzu grabbed Ra-E's. 

 

"Ah!! Ahpayo!! Ah ah ah!!!" Tyuzu shouted. Meanwhile Mina was standing at the side, watching everything, not doing anything to help her own bestfriend... because she was so shocked.. too shock that she fell on her knees.

 

"Don't you dare touch my girls. Stay 5 km away from my girls. If you even try to talk to them, I'll slap you so hard you would fly to Russia and won't even know where you are." (No hate for Russian peoples. It's the first country that I thought of...) Hyun Rin threatened and let Tyuzu's hair go.. 

 

And when she checked her hand... there were some strand of hair on her hand... how tight must you have grabbed the poor kid's hair Hyun Rin... 

 

The moment Hyun Rin turned to leave Tyuzu's dorm, her eyes caught a shadow running away. 

 

"Must be Suho..." she whispered to herself and smiled in victory.

 

"Remember my dear Tyuzu... Don't mess with my girls of me.. I'm sure the pain that I gave you is enough for a reminder.. unless, you want more..." Hyun Rin smirked and left the dorm.

 

"Told ya not to do anything to her girls.. she literally shouted at Suho's face for disturbing her. And listening to her tone I know she means it." MinA sassed at Tyuzu.

 

And while Suho thinks he is safe, he hide behind a wall. And turning his head to the left to check for Hyun Rin, but felt a tap on his right shoulder. 

 

"Omma!" Suho shouted. 

 

"Didn't know that a great hyung, leafer or whatever it is, would be scared of a girl." Hyun Rin says.

 

"I'm not scared. I just got shocked." Suho whispered. "Alright maybe I am scared..." Suho admitted. 

 

"Knew it from the start honey.. let's go before the others get worried. And.. don't say anything to the girls. I'll poison you if you do." Hyun Rin threatened. Niga hamyeon! Sorry can't help it...

 

When Suho and Hyun Rin reached the campfire spot, the others were giving glances to each other. 

 

"Did they make out? Suho hyung's face is so red... they must have made out." Chanyeol said. "No. Hyun Rin does not like Suho oppa." Ra-E said defensively. 

 

"Hyung.. do you think the two of them make out? Suho hyung's face looks really red and Hyun Rin is all smiley, victoriously. Like she won something." Sehun said.

 

"I'm pretty sure they make out." Kris said, which them caught Hyun Rin's attention. 

 

"That's the only reason to why Suho's face is all red." Kris added making Hyun Rin turn her head to see Suho's face. When she walked towards the guys, the girls were already feeling uncomfortable as they don't know what their Badass unnie would do.

 

"Umm.. even if I really made out with the kid who got scared because I threatened him on cutting his balls and letting you guys eat it, and threatened him on poisoning him, what does that got to do with you boys? Mind answering?" Hyun Rin asked rhetorically.

 

"Oh actually it does got to...." KyungSoo say but stopped since he realised that Hyun Rin was literally glaring as if there were daggers coming out of her eyes. "Maybe it doesn't...." Kyungsoo trailed off. 

 

Shifting her gaze to Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun... "I agree with that. 100%. No disagreement. " Kris started. "Totally agree. You won't make out with him. He's nothing. Really." Chanyeol added. "He's worth nothing if you make out with him." Sehun ended. 

 

"Thank you. But that's mean of you guys to say that he is not worth it." Hyun Rin sassed and left the guys alone.

 

"Hyung how do your girlfriend and her friends even live with her?" Sehun asked curiously.

 

"Oohhh that's nothing. It is not that bad living with her. She's fun..." Ra-E said. "She is definitely fum to he around with... When she's not all angry and scary...." Charin added as she placed her hand on Ra-E's shoulder and looked down. 

 

The EXO members then started dancing, singing and playing games. Mina and Tzuyu are gaving a fun yet hard time. 

 

Once in a while, Suho would turn his head to Hyun Rin's direction. And at one point, when he turned, he saw her smiling. "I'm going to change that Badass attitude of yours beautiful..." Suho whispered to himself.

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Author's Note!!!!

 

UPVOTE AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE PEOPLES!!! 

 

Or i'll get Hyun Rin to pull out all of your hair...