Preview

EXOrdinary Camp

"Okay! Class, please submit your reply slip for the camp form by tomorrow afternoon to your class leader Kim Hyun Rin. Thats all for now, you are all dismiss" Said Ms Song, the homeroom teacher.

 

"Nae!" All of the girls replied.

"Damn I hate camps! There's gonna be so many bugs and disgusting animals and yucky foods." Said Hyun Rin.

 

"Kim Hyun Rin, aren't you being to much! Do you guys know something... There was once a group of girls went for a camping.... And... One night... They went into the woods... And they never came back!! OMG!!!!!!" Timid Na Rae say.

 

"Jinjja?! I heard about it too!! Ah Na Rae ya!! Waeyo!!!! Why did you say it!! I'm to scared to go now!!!" Screamed Yuna

 

"You girls are such a baby. There is nothing to be afraid of!" The brave Hyun Rin said trying to comfort her members. "My father went camping so many times and he came back alive" She added.

 

"We shall see about that Kim Hyun Rin ssi~ We shall see" Ra-e said in a teasing manner.

 

"OMG GUYS!! You guys know one thing! The Camp that we are going ..... will 12 cute Boys~ OMG!!!" Min Rin Screamed Excitedly

 

"Min Rin! What is the Name of the Camp?" Asked Na Rae.

 

"It's called EXO Camp, a camp run by 12 handsome men" Min Rin say blushing while looking at her phone.

 

"I hope they are all single" said Yuna with her dreamy face.

 

"Mwo! Jeon Yuna! Since when are you crazy over boys like Soo Kyung and Yoora??" Said Min Rin

 

"That camp!! I can't really remember what about it" Na Rae thought as she scratched her head trying to remember the details...

 

Will The 12 Girls Come Back Safely ???

 

Hello! Everyone it's Me Dubuoh! This is the PREVIEW!!! WOO!! Everyone enjoy Reading ~ Don't Forget to Vote & Comment ~ 💕 💕

 

XOXO ~  💕