Chapter 4

EXOrdinary Camp

“I have something to ask you girls” Ms Song say with her serious face as she walks into the room

 

“Nae” The 12 girls turn to Ms Song “How was the boys so far? Any problems?” She asked 

 

“They are fine , they help us a lot” Min Rin cheerfully said “Yeah” Na Rae added

 

“I'm glad that you girls are enjoying yourself. I'm going to leave the campsite , to do some work back in the school. Can you girls manage yourself while I am away?” Ms Song say “NAE"” The 12 girls shouted 

 

“Okay , Im going now. Please take care of yourself, if you girls need anything just call me from the in-charge office. HyunRin, be the leader that you are. Responsibilities are on you. Give me a call if there's any problem. You can get your phone in the office. Do not misuse it.” Ms Song bid the 12 girl good bye and leaves the room.

 

“So now we are alone... with the boys..." Ra-e say as she sat down beside Ha Byul 

 

“Dinner anyone?” Ra-e added “I'm not really hungry , without ms song around everything feels so weird” Min Rin said. "That's because you.. I mean we, are used to have her around..." Neul Ra spoke.

 

“Here is your chance to ask Chanyeollie out with her gone” Ha Byul Said to Ra-e “Hey! You know the rules we are not allow to date” Hyun Rin yells at Ha Byul and Ra-e

 

“Stop being such a badass and just admit that you like that Suho kid” Neul Ra said as she stand beside Soo Kyung.

 

“YEAH” Soo Kyung added “HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU I'M NOT INTRESTED IN THAT SUHO KID!” Hyun rin shouted at the 11 girls. 

 

There was silent until someone knocks the door and open it “Girls, dinner is ready!” Suho shouted before leaving the room and the door opened

 

“Nae” Su Yeon say and glared at Hyun Rin before leaving.“You know you don’t have to shout at us” Sung Yeong grabs her jacket and follows Su Yeon out. 

 

After Dinner the 12 girl and the 12 boys head back to their own rooms

 

“How was Your Day?” Tao asked Ha Byul “It was fun” She said 

 

“I'm going to shower first” Ha Byul say grabbing her stuff and head to the bathroom, Tao just nod a ‘Nae’.

 

“Chanyeol” Ra-e called out to Chanyeol who is packing his stuff “Nae?” He responded quickly. Who wouldn't? I mean if someone who you likes call you would you ignore? nope...

 

“Can I ask you something” Ra-e say before she sat next to Chanyeol “Sure. You can ask me anything” He smiled

 

“Urm.. Nothing...” Ra-e walked away.

 

“Okay ..... So I'm going to do some work , you go ahead to sleep first” Chanyeol walked to the door and bid Ra-e a Good Night 

 

The next day all the 12 girls meet up in the Cabin

 

“Hello, did you guys sleep well last night” Hyun Rin waves at the 11 girls who seated down “Nae” Only Yuna respond while the others just stare at her.

 

“Why aren’t you guys responding back to me?” Hyun Rin sat down next to Yuna, Hyun Rin heard some of them, the girls hums at her as an answer.

 

“Good Morning Ladies” Lay came and greet them.

 

“Good Morning” Everyone say..

Excluding someone... you guys should know already.. it's Hyun Rin...

 

“Today is going to be an amazing day , we are all going swimming and star gazing tonight” Lay announced as all the girls claps their hands... like a seal...

 

“We will also be camping under the stars tonight. So, after lunch, we will all start packing some of our stuffs. Tents and everything will be provided.” Lay added. “Yeah!!!” The girls cheered together... except for someone again.... why Hyun Rin?? Why???

 

“Okay , let’s go have some breakfast” Everyone follows Lay out to the mess hall 

 

“Woohoo this gonna be fun”Ra-e scream with excitement 

 

“Alsoooo a prefect plan to ask Chanyeol out” Soo Kyung whisper to Ra-e “You sure about this?” Ra-e whisper back  “Sure” Soo Kyung winked at Ra-e and give a Okay hand gesture.

 

“Soo Kyung is your leg feeling better” Kyungsoo ask as the girls enter the mess hall, receiving a nod from Soo Kyung.

 

“Nae Oppa ~ It's much better, all thanks to you” Soo Kyung say as she blushed “I''m Glad” Kyungsoo say while pasing a tray of food to Soo Kyung 

 

“I personally made this for you.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Oppa you shouldn’t have” Soo Kyung smiles “Hahahaha Soo Kyung please try it. This is the first time I’m cooking for somebody I like as a friend.” Kyungsoo pass another tray of food to Soo Kyung which she accepted "Gomawo Kyungsoo oppa” She bowed and head over to her table.

 

“What’s that?” Yoora loints at the tray of food which Kyungsoo gave her earlier.

 

“Kyungsoo oppa made me this for me. He said it’s his first time cooking for somebody he likes as –" “Wooo ~ Jung Soo Kyung” Sung Yeong cut Soo Kyung.

 

“I wasn’t finished” Soo Kyung say and glared at them 

 

“Uri maknae is growing up” Yuna smiles at her “You won’t let me finish my sentence....” Soo Kyung added

 

“Please continue” Hyun Rin said somehow saving the maknae's life.

 

“He likes me as a chingu. There is nothing going on between us.” SooKyung finished her sentence. Finally..

 

“You're just saying that because Hyun Rin asked you to continue.” Neul Ra say as she points at Hyun Rin 

 

“Aniyo! It’s the truth” Soo Kyung shakes her head. “No!” Charin shouted as she stands up slamming her hand on the table. “Come on let’s nove to another table.” Charin grabbed Soo Kyung's hands pulling her to one side. Not knowing that Hyun Rin was hurt and at the bridge of crying...

 

“Unnies, I'm telling you the truth. I'm serious. He really likes me as a friend. And it's just that. Nothing more.” Soo Kyung told the other girls off.

 

“Stop” Ha Byul said “I think Soo is telling us the truth. Let’s not blame on the others..” Ha Byul calmed all the girls down “Sorry.” The other 9 girls said. 

 

After breakfast they all head to the lake and swim.

 

“Okay, right now, I need you guys to tell me which of you can and cannot swim.” Kris demanded.

 

“Urm .... Not many of us can swim” Neul Ra looks around “Mee! I can swim well” Su Yeon raised her hand up 

 

“Me too me too” Ra-e Raise her hand up as well 

 

“Like I said some of us can’t swim” Neul Ra say folding her arms. “Neul Ra said so because she is afraid of the water” Hyun Rin revealed.

 

“HEY! DON'T YOU DARE REVEAL MY SECRETS!!” Neul Ra Shouted 

 

Some of the boys chuckled at their friendship... that almost break apart without them knowing...

 

“Ms Shim it's okay. Our Chen is also like that” Tao points out. 

 

“There is nothing to be embarrassed about being not able to swim or afraid of the water” Chen say adding a smile

 

“I can’t swim” Charin raise her hands  “Don’t worry Xiuminnie will teach you” Chen answered.

 

“Okay! Anyone else?” Kris asked one last time just to ensure which of them needs assistance.

 

“If there isn’t anyone who isn’t sure you can put your legs in the water and play or use a float or a life jacket.” Kris added.

 

“Nae” Everyone puts on a lift jacket and head in to the lake.

 

After a while....

 

“Good job Ra-E!” Chanyeol shouts at Ra-E from the boat that he is on with Tao “Yeah! Good job Ha Byul” Tao cheers for Ha Byul as the both girls continue swimming.

 

“I'm scared...” Hyun Rin said while holding Soo Kyung’s hand “Hahaha!!! Badass is scared!! hahahaha!! ” Neul Ra laughed her lungs out

 

“Hey! Don’t make fun of me” Hyun Rin sat down on the mat "You started first by revealing my secret.” Neul Ra sassed.

 

“Hey girls! Me and Lay are going into the lake. Want to join us?” Su Yeon said while hold Lay’s hand “Why are you both holding hands?" Hyun rin asked sternly.

 

“Lay and I going to jump together duh” Su Yeon said before jumping in with Lay “See you girls later.” Su Yeon swims in the middle of the lake with Lay. 

 

“Soo Kyung! Since your leg is still healing why not you stay her with Min Rin?” Baekhyun said 

 

“Nae Oppa” Soo Kyung smiled at Baekhyun.

 

“Kyungsoo and I will get some snacks since all of us are going to be here all afternoon” Baekhyun added getting a nod from the two girls before leaving with Kyungsoo to get some snacks.

 

“Yoora-ah! Come in, the water is great!!” Sehun waves at Yoora 

 

“Thanks, but no thanks" Yoora said while kicking the water. Sehun only smiles and swims over to where Yoora is sitting and splashed some water at her. “Ya! Hajima!” Yoora said, covering her face.

 

“Come on” Sehun grabbed her legs and attempt to pull her in the water.

 

“Don’t!!” Yoora kept on screaming until Sehun gives up “You're no fun Yoora-ah” Sehun say.

 

Sehun gets out from the water and walked way while Yoora just sit there doing nothing other than letting out a sigh. Yoora get up and chase after the disappointed Sehun.

 

“Soo Kyung, Baekhyunnie” Min Rin say pointing at the water. “I'm going for a swim.” Min Rin said before jumping into the water “Have fun! Don’t swim to far!” Baekhyun shouts at Min Rin “Nae”

 

After 2 hours of playing in the water, it’s already time for lunch and time to pack up.

 

“Okay everyone. Remember after lunch go straight to your dorm and pack your essential items.” Suho said to the girls, getting a chorused "Nae" from them.

 

After lunch, the 12 girls head back to the dorm to pack up their essential Stuff before they head back into the woods.

 

“Hmm... What should I bring...” Su Yeon opens up her suitcase. “Let’s see now... Essential items... Hmm... Make up bag? Yep it's important. It's very important indeed. Towel? Obviously. Why am I even asking myself about this? My stuff unicorn... Spare shirt since I don't know when I might need it... And undergarments..... I'M DONE!!! ” SuYeon shouted after packing up.

 

“Should I bring sunblock?” Yoora asked

 

“Just to be sure” Su Yeon said “I'm afraid if the others will use it though...” Said the worried Yoora 

 

“Oh Dear” Su Yeon let out a sigh 

 

“Just bring what ever you want. And for your info, I have my own sunblock.” 

 

~♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡  ~ 

 

“Okay everyone. We're going to give you your sleeping bags. Please remember to stick with the group always." Suho explained the rules.

 

"And don’t go chasing after the animals again, is that clear Shim Neul Ra ssi??” Suho say cocking an eyebrow while looking straight at Neul Ra while passing the girls their sleeping bags.

 

“I'm going to do a head count just to be sure...” Kris starts counting “22 .... 23 .... 24! ASSA! Legoo” Kris shouted before leading them to the woods.

 

They walked and walked until they see a crystal clear lake and they stop for a small break before continuing their journey.

 

“I'm going to refill my water bottle. Anyone want to refill theirs?” Na Rae asked. As Na Rae and Kai were about to leave the lake since they didn't get any answers... “Me!” Soo Kyung shouted and passed her bottle to Na Rae. Followed by Ra-E , HaByul and Sung Yeong passing their water bottles too 

 

“We are going now” Kai said while collecting the water bottles from the Boys and they leave the lake.

 

“I'm so tired..” Charin lays down on the grass patch

 

“Rest for a while ~ We are almost there" Xiumin say ruffling Charin's hair

 

“Hajima” Charin gets up and ruffled back Xiumin's hair. And they both end up ruffling each others hair as if it's a 'Ruffle Hair War'

 

“We are back!!” Kai and Na Rae shouts, running towards the others and pass them their water bottles respectively.

 

“Let’s go ~ its already 4pm we need to get there before the sun sets” Sehun say as he helps Yoora up.

 

“Sail Sail Sail sail sail gotta gotta go go Gotta find the El Dorado El Dorado do Sail sail sail gotta gotta go go Gotta find the El Dorado El Dorado ~♫” The 12 boys sang. Yas es. That song is so the ummmmm.....

 

“Do you girls know what does El Dorado means?” Chanyeol asked as the boys finished singing.

 

“It means ‘The Golden One’ am I right?" Ra-E said 

 

“Correct” Chanyeol smiles and wrap his arms around Ra-e shoulder which makes the girl blush... here comes the blushing game again....

 

“ Let’s meet again One Of These Nights Let’s meet again One Of These Nights ~ ♫”

 

After  1 hour of walking and singing, they finally reached the place for them to star gaze and other activities.

 

The boys started assembling the tent while the girls go look for some fire wood so that they'll stay warm through out.

 

“I can’t wait to see the stars” Ra-E thought

 

“Hey Ra-E, follow me.” Chanyeol said while helping Ra-E up. She followed Chanyeol to a clear path. “Woah... This is... Beautiful...” Ra-E sat down on the rock beside Chanyeol , the both of them started blushing and look up at the beautiful stars.

 

Chanyeol stands up and walk to the back. “I can do this.. Park Chanyeol... Don’t be nervous.. Come on Park Chanyeol. You have the balls and the deep voice. Come on... Man up... I'm ready... I'm ready...” Chanyeol talked to himself. As soon as he took a few steps to the front....

 

"! I can't do this!! Ergh!!! Come on... Even if we marry, people wouldn't know.. Our surname is Park. Nobody would know. Come on.... Be A Man!!!" He comforted himself... again...

 

"Ahhhh I cant do this!!! She's just sitting there... looking so beautiful... I think I look like a red yoda right now... Aigoo.... Eotteohke?? Why do you have to be so beautiful Ra-E ah... Just why.. Why are you shaking up my heart beautiful..." Chanyeol spazzed. 

 

Let me insert one thing... do you guys realise.. that at the last line of Park Yoda's dialog is... 'Why are you shaking up my heart'? IGNORE THE 'BEAUTIFUL' WORD FOR NOW! YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE IT LATER! If you guys know BTS... 'WAE NAE MAMEUL HEUNDEUNEUN GEONDE? WAE NAE MAMEUL HEUNDEUNEUN GEONDE? WAE NAE MAMEUL  HEUNDEUNEUN GEONDE? HEUNDEUNEUN GEONDE? HEUNDEUNEUN GEONDE!!!!!

 

Sorry i had to add that.. couldn't resist it.

 

"Alright Chanyeol, you can do this. It's easy just tell her that.....Umm... Authornim.. What are you tryna do???" Chanyeol asked. 

 

Umm.. HELLO MR PARK CHANYEOL! PARK RA-E IS THERE!!! SITTING THERE THINKING WHY IS MR BIG EARS IS TAKING A LONG TIME?! IS HE GETTING ME SOME FOOD BECAUSE SHE'S STARVING!!! no not really...... AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW!? 'Come on Chanyeol, you have the balls, do it' JUST WALK UP TO HER AND CONFESS! IS THAT SO DIFFICULT?! OH MY GOD HOW ANNOYING CAN YOU BE CHANYEOL. AIMSIDMDDKSMSKD

 

"Sorry authornim.. I'll go now.. Really this time.." Chanyeol apologised. That's better... you wouldn't want to read only Chanyeol part on him getting Ra-E right?? I mean really... 

 

“Umm.. Sorry I took a long time.. I.. needed the toilet.." Chanyeol said receiving a glare from.. the FABULOUS AUTHORNIM!!! Sorry.. Continue reading..

 

"Hey Ra-E, look at those stars. They shine brightly like your eyes. You smile despite the darkness covering the stars. The stars still shine brightly and that’s what I like about you, really no doubt. You're the star, and I’m the sky. Because you bring light to my life... And... Park Ra-E... I Love You and no one can separate us apart. I love you so much Ra-E. You will always be my star.” Chanyeol turn around finding Ra-E standing behind him.

 

“What you are saying.... Is it true?” She said while looking at Chanyeol. Untrue... Untrue.. You.. You.. You..

 

“Yes” Chanyeol said while looking straight into her eyes while caressing her cheeks softly and plant a kiss on her cheeks.

 

“Park Ra-E. Will you be... My Star?” Chanyeol whispered into Ra-E's ears. 

 

“Yes!” Ra-E shouts and hug Chanyeol. “Ah ... But... What if Ms Song finds out?? What if Hyun Rin finds out?” Ra-E broke the hug. Chanyeol only smile and plant another kiss on Ra-E's cheeks 

 

“Like I said no one can separate us apart. Not even Ms Song, not even Hyun Rin. Nobody can break our love. Our love is just too strong to be broken.” Chanyeol wraps his arms on Ra-E's waist, resting his head on Ra-E's shoulder “Just listen alright.. I’ll sing for you”

 

Chanyeol starts humming and moving side to side with Ra-E “ The way you cry the way you smile. Naege eolmana keun uimiin geolkka? Doraseomyeo huhoehaessdeon mal Sagwahal tejiman geunyang deureoyo I’ll sing for you sing for you Amureohji anheun cheokhaeyo ~ ♫”

 

“So are we going to tell the others that we are dating already?” Ra-E asked while holding Chanyeol’s big hands

 

“Yeah ~” He answered blushing .“I'm kinda nervous about telling them” Ra-E looks at the direction of where the others are at. “Me too” Chanyeol stopped walking

 

“Let’s not tell them until Friday, during the campfire.” Chanyeol said.

 

“But... Isn’t that tomorrow Oppa?” Ra-E asked “Let’s tell them tomorrow okay...” Chanyeol plants a kiss on Ra-E's forehead before continue walking back to the where the others are.

 

“Where on earth did you two went?” Suho fold his arms, so as Hyun Rin. Both of them look fierce and angry. When Ra-E looked up to face Hyun Rin, her eyes were bloodshot red. 

 

“Where were you guys?” Hyun Rin asked sternly.  “Suho and I have been looking for the both of you since 10!” Hyun Rin added half screaming. 

 

“Chanyeol! You're a Camp Instructor! It’s your job to make sure everyone is back at the base by 10. ” Suho scolded Chanyeol.

 

“We are sorry” The both of the Park apologised and bowed.

 

“Park Chanyeol I will talk to you tomorrow morning” Suho stormed back to his tent. Hyun Rin glared at the both of them before turning and walked to her tent.

 

“Let’s go to bed..” Chanyeol let out sigh “It’s not your fault..” Ra-e Pats Chanyeol shoulder. Chanyeol smiles and wraps his arm around Ra-e waist “I will be fine, I promise you..”    

 

"I wasn't finish... It's not your fault because it's your hearts fault." Ra-E say and smiled goofily.

 

"The both of them have the right to scold us though... Suho hyung is the leader. And.. Hyun Rin is the leader among you guys right?" Chanyeol say getting a nod from his new, beautiful, girlfriend.

 

"Let's just go my beautiful princess.." Chanyeol say and let go of Ra-E so that she can return to her tent.

 

---------------------

 

Author's note: 

 

Hope you enjoy it!!! 

DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE , SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! 

 

or i'll get Hyun Rin to poison you...

 

Joking!

 

But serious though, upvote, comment and subscribe.