Chapter 11

EXOrdinary Camp

"Dinner!!!"" Yuna runs to the kitchen and grab her plate "Jeon Yuna. Slowly. Nobody will take your food." Luhan daid while grabbing the salad bowl

"Slowly now" Suho said "The food is not gonna run away" Kris added

"Oppa! Do you want a drink?" Sung Young asked "Yeah sure. Get me a black soda drink from the vending machine." Kris gave her some coins

"And for yourself as well" He added before Sung Young left "Nae!" She shouts and runs off.

"Yehet! Tomorrow is our night off." Sehun said happily before picking up his tray. "Yeah. What are we gonna do tomorrow?" Yoora asked

"Well, I was thinking of going to the beach but it is so far away from town." Sehun said while Yoora is munching on his fries.. Aigooo uri yoora.....

"Yuna, please slow down ~ The food isn't going to run away" Luhan said looking at how fast Yuna is eating her food.

"So hungry oppa" Yuna said while looking at luhan and unintentionally spit some gravy on his face.

"Aigooo" Luhan takes a tissue and cleaned his face "OMG! I'm so sorry Luhannie" Yuna said after swallowing her food.

"Nah ~ It's okay" Luhan smiled "Omo!" Yuna said. "Why?? It's okay Yuna ah~ Sehun does it too sometimes." Luhan said before throwing the dirty tissue into the bin "But... he is a guy and I'm a girl..." Yuna said

"Hahaha" Luhan ruffles Yuna's brown hair. "You're so cute. I've never seen such a cute girl eat like that before." Luhan said smiling. And his statement made Yuna blush.

"M-me? C-cute? Aniyo... Ani... " Yuna shakes her head.

After dinner, everyone return to their room, while Suho checks on Hyun Rin.

"How is she?" Suho ask as he looks at the sleeping Hyun Rin. "Fortunately, her fever has gone down. She just need to rest for awhile." Irene said while packing her stuff.

"Where are you going? Home?" Suho asked "This is where I will be living right?" Irene pulls her luggage "Uh ..... Yeah..." Suho said

Meanwhile in the girls dorm....

"Okay! So what do you think I should wear tomorrow? The pink dress or the red dress?" Yuna asks while looking at the mirror with holding both dress.

"Wae?" Ha Byul ask as she walk towards her bed "Luhan is bringing me back to the flower patch for lunch tomorrow" Yuna said

"Woo~ Somebody is in love" Su Yeon said "Where is Lay gonna bring you tomorrow Su Yeon?" Soo Kyung asked.

"He's bringing me to the amusement park at town tomorrow." Su Yeon said "Woah... I'm so jealous." Yuna said

"What about you Soo?" Ra-e asked. "You know ~ Kyungsoo and I are just gonna stay in camp... Cooking...." Soo Kyung said

"Ahh.. That's right... The cooking couple." Na Rae Said "What about you and Kai?" Yuna asked "Me and Kai will be going for a walk in the woods."

"Knock knock" Someone said outside of their dorm. "Come in" Ha Byul said.

"Hey girls!" Kris say once he opens the door. "Hello" The 11 girls greeted.

"Suho wants all of us to gather around the campfire area in 10mins time. That's all. See you girls later" Kris said making the 11 girls nod. The moment Kris closes the door, the girls sigh.

"Must be about the 'Instructor & Camper Night' " Ha Byul said "Nae..." the other 10 girls responded.

"Is Hyun Rin gonna kill all the boys after 2 days?" Yuna asked "I hope not" Sung Young said.

"Hyun Rin would probably ask Suho Oppa to do all the survival stiffs for her even though she can do it well by herself." Habyul said.

" 'Ya! I'm sick okay! You should do this for me or I'll fry your blond hair and give the members to eat it!' " Na Rae said trying to imitate Hyun Rin's words.

"hahahaha! Ohmygod that was funny!!!" Su Yeon said laughing her heart out, getting laughters from the other girls too.

"Gosh I miss Hyun Rin. I kiss her badassness, her sassiness, her anger and her unstoppable rage that comes almost everytime." Neul Ra said.

"I miss her nagging on me to eat. When she's back, we're all gonna say that I push away the food alright. I miss her nagging." Yuna said.

"She'll nag nag nag. And then all of us would hug her out of sudden!!!!" Soo Kyung shouted excitedly.

"Ohmygod that's a brilliant idea!!" Yoora said.

"We really should do that." Ra-E said getting some 'yep' from the girls.

"And... Let's go. We don't wanna be late for our briefing." Ha Byul said

And omce the girls reached the campfire place.....

"Okay. After tomorrow's activities, we will be having our first 'Instructor & Camper Night'. And it will 1 of us and 1 girl like I've said yesterday." Suho said

"Each of you will be staying in different parts of the forest for 2 whole days. Don't cross over the Barricade Area." Kris said "Just remember to always stick with your partners" Suho added

"NAE" Everyone said "Good! Now let's all go to bed." Kris said and everyone walks to their dorms.

The next day after breakfast....

~♡ Yuna & Luhan quickly go to the flower patch area

~♡ Yoora & Sehun went to town with The 'Park' Couple, along with Charin and Xiumin... plus Su Yeon & Lay...

~♡ Soo Kyung & Kyungsoo stays in camp with Suho while the others takes a walk in the forest.

"What shall we do first while we are in town?" Ra-E asked "Hmm I'm still thinking though.." Chanyeol said and cross his arms and legs as a sign of him starting to think.

"What shall we do??" Yoora asked Sehun "Anything. I'm fine with anything." Sehun said "Let's ho to the beach" Yoora suggested.

"Woo! Count me in" Charin said "Arraseo" Sehun nods.

The Park Couple and Lovely Nature Couple (Lay & Su Yeon Couple) then heads to the Amusement Park, while Cutie Couple (Charin & Xiumin) and Smiling Couple (Yoora & Sehun) then head to the beach.

"What are we going to cook?" Soo Kyung said while looking around the kitchen to see the ingredients that are left.

"Hmm ~ How about noodles??" Kyungsoo suggest getting Soo Kyung to shakes her head violently in disagreement.

"Wae" He asked and opened his eyes wider than usual.

"Oppa, I was thinking of some sweets treats like cakes. Eottae?" Soo Kyung said "Ah... Let's bake some cookies for tomorrow then. We can make a mini lunch box for the rest as well." Kyungsoo said snapping his fingers. Woozi does it better than ya kyungsoo..

"Nice" Soo Kyung gives Kyungsoo a thumps up and they both start cooking. (The Cooking Couple)

~~~~

"What should we do?" Kai asked "Just relax..." Na Rae answered.

"How about hide and seek?" She asked. while Kai sigh. "Shireo" Kai shakes his head.

"Hey! We both have the same skin colour." Na Rae said while pointing to both of their arms.

"I was once called the y Bronze oppa." Kai say while giving his popular smirk which makes Na Rae blush "W-what? You sure you didn't misheard it as Dark dorkish oppa?" Na Rae say while bursting into laughter followed by Kai. (The Bronze Couple)

~~~~

"Luhan!!" Yuna shouted as she waves at Luhan who is still walking up the hill of flowers.

"Yuna ah~ slow down. I can't keep up if you keep on running." Luhan sat down on a rock. "Okay, let's take a break" Yuna runs back to Luhan and sat down beside Luhan. and have their lunch (The Flower Couple)

~~~~

"Sung Young, look, a bunny." Kris points at the bunny. "Isn't he cute???" Sung Young said while feeding the bunny a carrot

"Not as cute as the girl that I got. Which is my girl here." Kris said while ruffling Sung Young's hair "AHH!!" Someone shouts out of sudden.. which disturbs Sung Young's and Kris's sweet time.

"What is it Chen?" The both of them looked at Chen, who is storming towards them.

"I'M SO MAD AT SHIM NEUL RA!!" He screamed ath the top of his lungs. "Wae? Out of sudden.." The both of Kris and Sung Young chorused.

"SHE RAN AFTER THE BABY BUNNYS AGAIN!!!!" Chen shouts once again.

"I left her alone for 5 minutes. No, it was lesser than 5 minutes. I told her that I am going to see the apple trees and will get us some apples for the 4 of us to eat and she ran off. And when I came back, SHE IS GONE!! It'll be a good question if you asked me how I know. I saw her and the bunny tracks." Chen said and crossed his arms.

"We better go look for her now." Sung Young said "Yeah" Kris responded and all 3 of them walked back into the woods to look for Neul Ra.

Back in the campsite....

"Good afternoon." Suho opens the door "Hey" Irene stands up and gave Suho a hug.

"How is Hyun Rin doing?" Suho said as he struggles to break the hug and succeded. "She just woke up not to long ago. You can come in." Irene holds Suho hands and pulls him in the room.

"Hyun Rin ah..." Suho calls out sweetly. "What?" Hyun Rin responded sternly and looks up at Suho.

"Badass much.." Suho cross his arms but smiled. "Whatever. That isn't your concern. And I was born this way. Deal with it." Hyun Rin say before standing up. "You're free to go now. Just remember to drink more water to get yourself hydrated." Irene smiles as Suho held Hyun Rin's hand and lead her outside.

"Badass! How are you feeling? And you didn't even say thank you to her! She practically saved your life!" Suho shouted at Hyun Rin.

"Whatever. So much od saving my life. Pain killers or whatsoever medicine had never worked on me since I was little kid." Hyun Rin walks back to her dorm and Suho followed suit.

"Ya, Kim Hyun Rin!" Suho shouts at her again.

"What?! What do you want!?" the said girl shouted back.

"Nevermind. Hurry up and go get change. I'm going to take you somewhere." Suho said and smiled sweetly before slamming door

"Eodiya?!" She asked, but the door has close on her.

After 15 minutes, Hyun Rin and Suho were about to leave. "So where are we going?" Hyun Rin asked.

"Just wait and see." Suho opens the car door for her and told her to get into the car.

"What? Did you rent this?" Hyun Rin asked. "It's not mine. This is Irene's car. She said I can borrow it for the day." Suho inserts the keys and start the engine and off the go for a ride .

"Woah! There is a water fall here!!" Hyun Rin points at the waterfall as they pass by. "Put your hand back in Hyun Rin." Suho said while looking at her smiling and driving.

"Ha!" Hyun Rin puts her hand back and turns to Suho. "So where are we going?" She asked with some high expectations in her tone. "We are going to see the sun set." Suho said

"Huh? But is like the middle of the day. Are we going to drive all day or something?" Hyun Rin asked.

"Yep! And be quiet now." Suho turns on the music even louder and Hyun Rin just seat back and relax. "Hope she likes my surprise" Suho said to himself.

"What was it?" Hyun Rin asked since she heard some whispering and she thought Suho was talking to her since she was dau dreaming about the scenery that is right in front of her.

"Nothing. Just stay quiet and rest. You're still sick." Suho said sweetly. (The Unbalanced Personality Couple)

Back in the campsite....

"So... What are we going to prepare for tonight's party?" Soo Kyung ask while taking off her apron "Let's think of that a little later. Shall we go out for awhile?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Nae" Soo Kyung nodded her head.

~

"Look at all the rides" Lay points at all the rides in front of their eyes. "Nice!!" Su Yeon and Lay both run inside and start playing all the rides while Ra-E and Chanyeol sit down to have an ice cream date.

"The beach!!!!" Sehun and Yoora scream and starts running to the water while Charin and Xiumin ride bikes around the area.

"This is fun!!" Xiumin shouted at the top of his lungs. Everyone seems to be having a good time.

"Hyun Rin ah..." Suho whispers in her ear. "Huh??" Hyun Rin replied unawarr of her surroundings as she wakes up and open the car door.

"The sea~~" Hyun Rin looks at the picturesque scenery and the sun set in fromt of her.

"We came all this way just to see this"? Hyun Rin said "Yep!" Suho said excitedly, with hope that the badass likes it. Hyun Rin and Suho then sat down on a rock near the waves to get a better view of the sunset.

Back the amusement park....

"Su Yeon ah." Lay call out. "Please follow me" He added "Alright" Su Yeon say as she follows Lay outside and they both walk into a beautiful garden.

"This is Beautiful" Su Yeon sat down on the swing "Lay oppa ~ Thank you for such a wonderful evening I really enjoyed myself." Su Yeon added and turn to face Lay "Su Yeon ~ You're an amazing, kind, cute and a lovely girl" Lay start off "I like your sweetness towards everybody , you're loving and calm towards nature ~" Lay added.

Su Yeon just stare at Lay, waiting for him to finish his words. "Even spending a minute with you is better than a whole day of sunshine" He continued.

"Everything you do is a source of joy for me. I can never be sad when I'm around you" Lay say as he starts to sweat, afraid if it'll be a one sided love.

"Nam Su Yeon, will you Be Mine?" Lay comes closer and plants a soft kiss on Su Yeon's lips

"I love you" Lay whispered and step back to see the girl's reaction.

"Su Yeon ~ I'm not a rich man. All I can give you is My Love" He said "Nae" Su Yeon whispered and walk towards Lay

"Nae!" She said it again. "I will go out with you" Su Yeon hugs Lay and places her head on Lay's broad shoulder. Celebrating this moment, the both of them looked up in sky, where the stars are shining so bright like a diamond.

Back in the camp area....

"Hey! We are back!!!" Chen shouts "Hey!" Soo Kyung runs up to Neul Ra, Na Rae and Sung Young.

"Hello!!" Ha Byul shouted as she run and waves her habds in the air.

"What did you do today" Na Rae asked Ha Byul "Me? Tao and Me went back to the tree of life. He thought how to use the wushu stick" Ha Byul replied.

"Was it fun?" Neul Ra asked "No! I hit Tao" Ha Byul Cried "Where is Tao now?" Kris asked

"In the infirmary room... I'm so dumb" Ha Byul said while hitting head.

"You're not dumb. You're just very stupid" Neul Ra said holding her laughter.

"Ya sure it makes me feel better that way" Ha Byul said rolling her eyes but then burst into laughter.

"I heard that Neul Ra...... went chasing after the animals again" Na Rae Said while crossing her arms.

"Yep!" Neul Ra replied too excitedly. "Wae?" Ha Byul asked

"Because they are cute!!" Everyone then stare at Neul Ra "Ah wae?! Stop looking at me like that" Neul Ra said as she flips her hair and walked off "Weirdos" She said.

"I'm pretty sure she called us weirdos" Soo Kyung said while rubbing her head

"As long she didn't pat the bunny then it is okay." Kai said "Let's wait for the others. In the meantime you all should go and pack your stuff for tomorrow." Kris said "Nae" Everyone say and they all run back to their dorm.

"Luhan!" Yuna shouted while running "Catch me if you can!!" She added

"Jeon Yuna!" Luhan shouted back "Don't run anymore!!" Luhan say and fell down.

"LU!" Yuna runs to Luhan "OMG! Your knees are bleeding" Yuna took out a cloth and wrapped it around Luhan's knees.

"Jeon Yuna ah... " Luhan grabs the said girl's arm "Mwo?" She say and started crying

"Don't cry.. I'm manly.." Luhan said softly. "Okay, let's walk back slowly this time. And let's get you to Irene unnie's office" Yuna helps Luhan up and walked back to camp slowly.

~~~~

"Byun Baekhyun oppa!!" Min Rin shouts "Nae?" BaekHyun replied.

"Are we lost???" She asked "It's okay! I know the way back." He responded.

"But we've been walking for hours now... And we still haven't eaten our lunch..." Min Rin said and pouted.

"Let's just go back to the campsite" Baekhyun said and leads the way. And at that moment, they saw Yuna and Luhan walking slowly together.

"Didn't we saw them like just now, which is hours ago?!" Min Rin whispered-shout at Baekhyun, while he just smile slyly.

"YA! YOU PABO! WE HAVE BEEN WALKING IN CIRCLES!!!" Min Rin hits Baekhyun head and walks back to camp.

"Ahpayo..." Baekhyun say as he rubs his head before chasing Min Rin back to the campsite.