Chapter 9

EXOrdinary Camp

After a long day at the water park...

 

"What a long day" Kai said before sipping his bottle of water "Yeah totally" Ra-E said and high 5 Kai "Atleast it was quite of a nice day" Na Rae sat down next to Kai and smile... you two shall just get married....

 

On the bus...

 

"Hey! Kris did you tell the guys about the meeting later after dinner?" Suho said while tapping on Kris's shoulder .

 

"Eo? I thought it is tomorrow?" Kris asked before standing up "I told you yesterday, that is today... " Suho gently punch Kris's shoulder "Ah , Okay" Kris replied.

 

"EXO after dinner meet us at the Office room" Kris said before seating back down beside his sleeping girlfriend. "Nae" The boys reply. 

 

30mins later they finally reached EXO Camp and head to the mess hall for dinner. And this time, Yuna is really eating a lot. After dinner, the girls, except Hyun Rin, heads back to the dorm and take a shower.

 

"Kaja" Chanyeol said to the other boys and follows him to the office, not knowing that Hyun Rin is secretly following them behind. "What's this meeting about?" Kris asked the moment he reaches the office. 

 

"We have been out in the woods really late at night recently... Have you guys notice anything??" Suho asked the boys, making all of their eyes go as big as how Kyungsoo's eyes would be normally... buy ofcourse Kyungsoo's eyes would be bigger.... yep... I'm positive of that..

 

"We didn't attack anyone who is killing animals" Tao said before getting a hit on the head from Kris "No! He meant that we didn't transform" Kris explained to Tao who is rubbing his head.

 

"Ah... so what's wrong with that?" Tao asked as if there is a problem.

 

"We need to do a test" Suho said "There must a connection" He added "With them?" Sehun raise his eye browns and cross his arms "Yeah, I think so" Suho said while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"Which is why after the instructors night off we are going to the woods and stay 2 nights with the girls" Suho said 

 

"On our own." He added getting all of the boys to gasp.

 

"Eo?! Jinja!? 2 nights!? Us & 12 girls?" Chen's jaws dropped "Suho hyung are you even sure about this?" Kyungsoo asked him one last time for confirmation. 

 

"I'm sure of this. Actually not really... But no human has ever gone to the tree of life besides us..." Suho said.

 

"You mean last night?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah... It's possible" Kris fold his arms and lean against the wall

 

"Kitsune" Tao said and points at the poster of a fox "That's right! We should call Irene" Suho said before taking out his phone .

 

"Why her?" Sehun asked "She is your ex girlfriend Sehun... She is also a kitsune, which means she can help us." Kris passed Suho's phone to Sehun

 

"Call her" Kris said "Wae!!" Sehun whines as he takes the phone from Kris hands 

 

"Wae??? Why are you doing this to me" Sehun started to act like a kid... wait... he is a kid... FETUS OH SEHUN!!!!!!

 

"Do it! Just G.O and D.O. it. It isn't that bad..." Kai said "State 2 reasons why should I call her, dark kid" Sehun say and points at Kai, resulting to Kai rolling his eyes.

 

"First! She is your EX hirlfriend" Chanyeol said while seating down on Tao's legs... ummmm... damn legs... "Second, she is a kitsune. She has the power to know if they are somehow connected to us or not." Kyungsoo said

 

"Ehh.... fine I will give OUR Kitsune a call" Sehun dials the number while Suho walks to the door and saw a shadow running off.

 

'Must be Hyun Rin' Suho thought to himself and closed the door and looks out the window seeing Hyun Rin running to the dorm..

 

'Tsk... I'm right...' Suho whispered to himself.

 

In the girls dormmmm

 

"Girls!!" Hyun Rin barged in "What's up badass" Neul Ra said while painting her nails. 

 

"I have some serious news to tell you girls" Hyun Rin said before siyting on a chair that she pulled, which is also the closest to her. The other girls looked at her confused.

 

"Were you eavesdropping the Oppas again" Ha Byul fold her arms and walked towards Hyun Rin 

 

"Hyun Rin how many times do we have to tell you not to eavesdrop" Ra-E said while looking at her phone "But this is really serious. I promise you. Please hear me out.." Hyun Rin said "She is crazy" Su Yeon said before walking out

 

"Maybe it's about her crush on that Suho 'kid' " Charin said emphasizing on the word kid, resulting to the other girls to say 'Woo' at Hyun Rin 

 

"I heard that the boys are -Wait what? I've told you guys I don't like him. Not even and inch of his hair I like. Not even an inch of my hair likes him. Not even my eyebrows likes him. I don't like that Suho kid" Hyun Rin said, her eyes had gotten red by now.

 

"Okay okay.. Ya sure sure" Sung Young said before walking out. "Where are you going? It's already this late." Hyun Rin said 

 

"To the lake. Kris and I are going for a midnight picnic.." Sung Young said.

 

"Kris oppa is such a romantic guy... he sure knows how to work that charm of his to get a lady" Yuna said while looking at the rose Luhan gave her like a long time ago..

 

"I'm jealous that Ra-E and Sung Youngie are going out" Yoora pount 

"Me too" Min Rin said.

 

After a long night.....

 

"I made apple pies. Do you like it???" Kris pass Sung Young one of the apple pie "Of course I love apple pies. My grandmother always made them for me when I was younger.." Sung Young replied. 

 

"Jinjja?! Please try it then" Kris pass a fork to Sung Young. Sung Young then began to dig in 

 

"Yummy" Sung Young looks up to Kris with a little whip cream on her lower lip. Kris then comes closer to Sung Young.

 

"Ah wae? Why are you coming closer?" Sung Young moves away as Kris keeps on coming closer to her resulting to her leaning against the tree trunk and have nowhere else to go. 

 

"Oppa, please don't come any closer. You're making me very nervous" She said before Kris kisses her lips. The kiss lasted for about 8 seconds and Kris pulls away.

 

"You got a little something on your -" "Yeah , can we like not talk about this to the other girls especially Hyun Rin" Sung Young cut Kris's words. Kris gave her a hug and place a blanket on Sung Young's lap and his and started singing a song until his girl dozed off.

 

"I can't sleep..." Hyun Rin whispered to herself and looked at the alarm clock. 

 

"It's 3 in the morning" She added. Turning to her left, she see Suho sleeping soundly. Hyun Rin took her stuff bunny and placed it on Suho's bed, and grab a torchlight then walk outside to get some fresh air.

 

"Ah ~ Just what I need..." Hyun Rin smiles and saw a shadow heading towards the mess hall.

 

"What is that?" Hyun Rin runs out of the dorm with her flashlight and head to the mess hall.

 

"Hello? Anybody there?" Hyun Rin asked, confused. "What are you doing here?" Someone said and tap Hyun Rin's shoulder 

 

"EOMMA!!" Hyun Rin shouted and before turning to that someone who scared her.

 

"Ah! Shim Neul Ra ah!" Hyun Rin shout and pulls the said girl's hair "Ahpayo" Neul Ra said and Hyun Rin let's her hair go.

 

"I got my hair pulled at 3 in the morning" Neul Ra fixes her bed head 

 

"What on earth are you doing here 3 in the morning?" Hyun Rin asked Neul Ra who wasn't paying attention "Eo?? Me?? I couldn't sleep because my room was right next to Baekhyun's and he snores like ergh!!! Me and Chen couldn't sleep" Neul Ra said with anger "What about you? " Neul Ra asked Hyun Rin

 

"I couldn't sleep as well... but.... I saw a shadow walking towards the mess hall" Hyun Rin replied

 

"Ah.. You must be hallucinating Hyun Rin.. Just admit that you like that Suho kid already. All of us have known about it. It's obvious." Neul Ra said

 

"What is obvious? Me liking Suho? That wouldn't even happen in your dreams. And you know what is obvious? When you wake up in theorning, you are not safe when I see you. That is obvious." Hyun Rin sassed.

 

"Hey" Someone said making the two girls turn around and saw that someone covered in mud 

 

"MONSTER!!!!!" The two girls shouted "I'm not a Monster. Its me, Kai." Kai said

 

"What in the world happened to you?" Hyun Rin and Neul Ra chorused

 

"I was taking stroll in the woods to check on the animals then I fell into a puddle of mud" He said

 

"3 in the morning" Neul Ra said and laughed. "If it was Suho, I will laughing real bad." Hyun Rin said acting as if she is amused while folding her arms.

 

"Anyways I'm going to wash up and before I do that... What are you the two of you doing this late?" Kai asked before heading back to his dorm

 

"Well -" Neul Ra was about to say something the Badass cuts "Nothing! We just couldn't because Neul Ra said Baekhyun was snoring too loud" Hyun Rin said making Kai laugh and pats on Neul Ra's shoulder.

 

"Welcome to My World" He said before leaving and shaking his head.

 

"Let's just go back to sleep" Neul Ra said. 

 

"Go ahead I will see you in the morning... And be careful, you wouldn't know when, where and what I will do to you." Hyun Rin said leaving Neul Ra shivers before she walked back to the dorm

 

The next day....

 

"So fresh so fine" Baekhyun said "Yeah" Min Rin agreed.

 

"Min Rin did you know Baekhyun snores like a pig last night?" Chen asked. 

 

"Sorry" Baekhyun said. "It's okay. Let's all go to the mess hall, breakfast is ready... And... has any one seen Hyun Rin??" Suho asked before leading them to to the mess hall.

 

"She wasn't in her room?" Neul Ra said "Wae?" Soo Kyung asked "What happened" Kyungsoo asked "Did she sleep in?" Ra-E asked. "She had mever once sleep in though..." Charin said confused by the situation.

 

"She is always the first person to wake up. No matter how tired she is she's the first one." Ha Byul Said "She wasn't in the office this morning as well" Kris said.

 

"Huh? What were you doing the office" Sung Young said "Sorry babe. I was on night shifts" Kris holds Sung Young's hand and kiss it. Sung Young pulled her hand away and place it on his cheeks. "My poor handsome baby" Sung Young say before hugging him.

 

"We are having a problem here, I don't need your PDA around me." Habyul said.

 

"Let's go eat!!!" Chen shouts "You guys go ahead. I will look for Hyun Rin first." Suho said

 

"Nae! We will see you later at the lake" Yuna and Yoora shouts and waves to Suho.

 

What just happened???

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note :

 

I'm too fabulous to write an author's note but I still want to because I got jams.

 

COMMENT and UPVOTE and SUBSCRIBE unless you want to go missing suddenly like what happened to Hyun Rin.

 

LET'S ASK A QUESTION!!!!!!

 

DING DING DING!!! QUESTION TIME!

 

If I am 17 soon, and my birthday is in the June holidays. What is the first thing that I will do once I reached 17?

 

RIGHT ANSWERS WILL GET A ONE SHOT AND IT WOULD BE UPLOADED ON MY ONE SHOT BOOK SO CHECK IT OUT AND ANSWER PROPERLY!!!!

 

hint: the answer is somehow in the question.

 

Don't worry my cute dumplings. Wrong answers would still get a one shot. because honestly there aren't a lot of people requesting so I am doing a shameless promotion here.

 

 

ANSWER THE QUESTION !!!!!!!!!!! 

 

 

Different groups are welcomed because I am a potato and I need to know more kpop groups since I am going crazy due to my exams.... LET ME KNOW MORE GROUPS !!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading this rubbish and I welcome you to the world of kpop trash unless if you say s that I don't give a on.

 

 

Sincerely the awesome author of this book..... credits 11 more girls that I am too lazy to tag. (you girls better comment so that the readers know who you are or I'll pull out your hair.)

 

 

Yours sincerely,

 

Shim Hyun Rin.

 

 

 

 

since when have this book become a blog??? enjoy reading, you are beautiful, don't cut, I got jams, this world is unfair, monthly visitor isn't a joke... and yes I am Hyun Rin.. well it's my Korean name. find out more about this awesome writer on any other social medias which you find if you message me coz I still got swag.

 

 

byeeee!!! I love you all!

 

Oh oh oh, follow me on instagram at @shim_hyunrin. I update about my stories there. Don't worry. I'll follow back.