Chapter 14

EXOrdinary Camp

"You what?" Suho shouts over the walkie talkie "Did she saw you using your power?" Kyung Soo added.

"Well I don't remember after that... Actually more like don't know about that..." Luhan starts rubbing his head.

"Well! Okay! We should go back to sleep now! Let's all head back to the campsite tomorrow, and ask Irene about this! I'm very worried about all of you now." Suho said

"Since you already unleashed your powers in front of her...." Kris said

"Suho hyung, are you sure you're about us? or are you more worried about the girls?" Sehun teased the elder.

"Specifically some badass among them..." Kai added, teaming up with the maknae to tease Suho.

"You guys shouldn't be like that.... He's the hyung Kai-ah, Sehun-ah.. Ofcourse he's worried about us... I mean who wouldn't be worried about the girl he likes." Xiumin said over the walkie talkie which makes Suho's eyes open wide.

"Y-ya. I'm not worried about her. N-not even one bit of her is in my concern list..." Suho said stuttering over his words at times.

"Well whatever! Let's just hope that Yuna won't asked any weird question about Luhan tomorrow! That is something we have to keep to ourselves. And now... Good night" Dyo said

"Yeah" Suho said while the others just let out a sigh before heading back to their tent.

When Luhan reached his tent, he saw Yuna already asleep. He slowly moves his sleeping back outside and sleep next to the fire, just in case he transforms and scares the girl.

The next day~~

"Luhan! Why are you sleeping outside the tent?!" Yuna screams, and Luhan slowly open his eyes and saw Yuna with her arms crossed.

"Morning" He said and smiled "So about last night..." Yuna started off "Thank you.. I really appreciate it. If it wasn't for you, I would've been dead right now and my unnies and dongsaeng would be worried sick." She continue, and Luhan looked at her.

"It was nothing..." Luhan said and rubs his head, which was still in pain from fainting the night before. "I don't know how you did it... but thanks" She bows while Luhan rolled his sleeping bag, preparing to pack up.

After awhile they had and finished their breakfast, then head back to EXO Camp. And all Luhan could think about, is Yuna.

After about 30 minutes, everybody reached the campsite.

"Yo!!!" Luhan waves at Suho and Hyun Rin, who seems to have reached earlier than the others. And Hyun Rin being Hyun Rin, rolled her eyes.

"Hi" Suho hugs Luhan out of sudden. "Yo! Can we talk?" Suho said, and before Luhan could answer, he pulled Luhan to the office.

"Look! I think it's already time we tell them about our true self..." Suho said, lowering his voice at the end "Wae? Out of sudden??" Luhan asked, confused about the situation.

"Look, the only person that most probably heard us talking about this a few days ago was Kim Hyun Rin" Suho said "S-She k-knew??" Luhan

"Yep.... And I have a feeling that she is listening to us right now. Just listen to me and keep it to yourself okay" Suho said while crossing his arms.

"We should tell the girls about this later! The earlier the better" Luhan said "Okay! Let's tell them, after all, we are still human..." Suho added before leaving the room and saw a shadow.

"Hyun Rin... Stop eavesdropping.. You're going to get hurt if you do that baboya..." Suho whispered to himself.

"Hyun Rin!" Min Rin shouts and wave at the girl in front of her. "Hi" She hugged Hyun Rin, and got a displeased facial expression from Hyun Rin. "Ya... Hi... Now let me go.. This is uncomfortable.. Unless you want to get kicked, punched, or whatsoever..." Hyun Rin said without even trying to get out from the hug.

"Hehehe... I missed you Hyun Rinnie. Hehe.." Min Rin giggled while slowly letting go of Hyun Rin, who then walked away..

"Hey guys!" The both turn to see Kyungsoo and Soo Kyung running together hand in hand.

"Hello!" Min Rin say. "I will see you back in the cabin babe." Kyungsoo said and kissed SooKyung's forehead then left his girl to be with her friends.

"What is going on?" Min Rin said, wiggling her eyebrows in a teasing manner. "Well... Me and Kyungie... Are... Officially together!!" Soo Kyung said

"OMG! Congrats!!" Min Rin said while hugging Soo Kyung.

"Now! The problem is Hyun Rin.. I'm scared that she won't accept this relationship between us... I mean, she didn't even accept Ra-E's, Sung Young's and Su Yeon's.. It's basically impossible for her to accept mine now. She's gonna be mad." Soo Kyung said and looked down.

Min Rin, being a friend who tries to help, pats Soo Kyung's back "I'm always here for you. Don't worry. She would accept all of us. Because we all wants to make her date Suho, am I right?" She said, and got her maknae to nod her head slowly.

1 by 1 the others came back and head back to the dorm to relax after having a (not so) rough day.

"So! I have heard..." Hyun Rin said while looking at the other girls with her arms crossed.

"That 4 of my girls are dating now." Charin said before Hyun Rin opens and was about to say the same thing.

" Yoon Charin! I love you" Hyun Rin said and pulled Charin to a side hug. "We've been BFF like forever since we first met, so I know what you were thinking hun." Charin said "Still..." Hyun Rin said and break the hug as she look at the 4 girls, who are now in a relationship.

"Soo Kyung! Show you aegyo to Hyun Rin ~ You're the maknae! Show her your cuteness, so that she'll accept our relationship. " Sung Young whispers to her "A-aniyo" Soo Kyung said nervously.

"Girls! Aren't you happy?" Charin asked the 4 girls "Nae!" Neul Ra shouted.

"Not you!! Be quiet!" Hyun Rin throws a pillow at Neul Ra while glaring at her before shifting her attention back to the 4 girls.

"Nae!" Ra-E screams while the others looked at her wide-eyed, not expecting that answer since Hyun Rin is around.

"Mwo? Chanyeol is the love of my life! I will never let anyone take him away from me! Not even Hyun Rin nor Ms Song! I don't care even if you don't approve all 4 of us dating!! I will fight my way out just to see him" Ra-E said

"Agreed! Kris and I dated a few days only! Please Hyun Rin! You're the only that didn't give us your blessings yet." Sung Yeong said while Crossing her arms and turns to Su Yeon

"True! Lay in fact is a great guy! He is my man! I never dated anyone in High School up till now because you don't allow us to, and because of the school rules!!! Please let us date! Lay is really such a sweet guy! The other boys are very sweet too! When Lay saw the wolf coming towards us, he used the fire to scare him off! He's so brave! The tears that I criedbcould even make another Han River" Su Yeon said as tears starts rolling down her cheeks, desperate to get Hyun Rin's blessings.

"Likewise! I like Kyungsoo from the start, and since he made me breakfast! He always tells me to be careful. He is very sweet and cute too! Even his voice is so ..... Wow! I can't even describe." Soo Kyung said.

"Please let them date." Min Rin said

"I will say the same thing if Baekhyun and me are dating." Min Rin looks at Hyun Rin with her puppy eyes

"Okay! Hyun Rin... What's you answer now? All of us would still find ways to find our oppas even if you don't let us date. Including me." Charin said

"Let them date!!" Yoora stands on her bed followed by Yuna

"Yeah! Let them! You can't separate them! They are madly in love" Yuna added

"Agreed" Neul Ra said.

"Yeah!! I don't care what you say because I will support my best friends no matter what!!" Na Rae said and walked to Soo Kyung.

"She is our maknae! You won't let her date anyone else in the school! Give her a chance with Kyungsoo! He seems really nice too" Na Rae added

"Don't forget Chanyeol oppa" Ra-E said while blushing "Kris oppa as well" Sung Young said "Lay!" Su Yeon Said

"Hyun Rin! We all know that you are against us dating! But just let them off just this once!" Ha Byul said

"Maybe she is against us! Because she is in LOVE with...." Neul Ra said "SUHO OPPA!!" The 11 Girls screamed at the top of their lungs which made Hyun Rin blush, and she knew that she couldn't hide her feelings anymore.

"Hyun Rin! Please tell us!" Soo Kyung Said while hugging Ra-E

"Calm down! Too tight!! I can't breath!" Ra-E said

"Arraseo! I will give you all my blessings!! If you don't tell Suho about it. It's gonna annoy the hell out of me." Hyun Rin said

"And the rest of yougirls who would be dating in the future, I will give my blessing as well in advance." She added "NAE" the 11 girls said excitedly as they have finally found out Hyun Rin's true feelings.

"Okay! Yes! I do like Suho!" Hyun Rin said which makes the others girls smile reach their ears "You should totally go out with him." Na Rae said

"No... I don't think he likes me. I mean look at me! I'm such a fabulous badass! No guy will ever ask a Badass , like me, out on a date." Hyun Rin said

"Don't worry I will support you. No. We will. We will support you no matter what happens." Ha Byul and the other 10 girls gives Hyun Rin a hug before they are head outside for their lunch.

"So... where are you guys going after lunch?" Min Rin asked "Chanyeol , Sung Young , Kris & I are heading to the forest, to look at the baby animals" Ra-E said

"Can me and Baekhyun join you?" Min Rin asked

"Of course" Ra-E replied. "Yeah!!!" Min Rin cheered.

The girls. except for Hyun Rin, then all head to the mess hall

"I should go and find Suho. And tell him that I'm sorry..." Hyun Rin whispered to herself, as she is now finally ready to confess her 'REAL' feelings for Suho.

In front of Suho's room.

"One more time.. Please.." Hyun Rin heard a girl voice in Suho's room "Shireo! Irene please stop! I told you I don't like you that way. I only like you as a friend." Suho said as Hyun Rin peeks through the door.

"Suho please!" Irene shouted as she hugs Suho. Suho stood there and let out a sigh, knowing that nothing could make the girl go away.

"I saved your life once, and you already fall for me? Irene! I just wanna know why did you send those wolfs to the forest!! And stop hugging and ing my shirt!!" Suho shouted before pushing Irene away.

"Bruh... this kid really don't know how to handle a girl..." Hyun Rin whispered to herself.

"I'm jealous okay!! I'm jealous of you and that !!!" Irene shouted, which makes Suho slaps her, and this action made Hyun Rin shocked.

"She is not a ..... Whatever you called her just now! You better take it back! You don't want to see my bad side! And as a plus point! I'm a wolf, while you're a nine tailed fox . We don't go along together" Suho hollers at Irene, who is now seating on Suho's bed crying while covering her cheek that is in pain.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have slapped you.. But my heart belongs to Hyun Rin... Although I am not 100% human, I still love her! I never felt this way before till the moment I saw her..." Suho said. As Suho turned around and saw a shadow that is slowly fading away.

"Hyun Rin..." Suho looks at Hyun Rin running and stopped once she turn to a corner.

He sighs and looks at Irene. Hyun Rin smiles and continued running to the mess hall "I'm sorry!" Suho runs out to the mess hall to catch up with Hyun Rin.

~~~

"Eo? Really?!" Baekhyun shouted. "Shh! Keep your voice down Baek." Min Rin said

"Sorry pumpkin. I just got really excited." Baekhyun said and wrapped his arms around Min Rin "Baekkie" Min Rin said which make Baekhyun quickly pull his arms away and blush "Eyy! What's going on here???" Yoora and Sehun said together, smiling and raising their eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Nothing" Min Rin and Baekhyun said while blushing "You two make such a cute couple" Sehun while smiling at Yoora.

"You should smile often Sehun-ah.." Yoora said "When I'm with you, I will smile." Sehun said which make everyone in the mess hall cheer.

"Oh Se Hun! What are you trying to say?" Yoora said and crossed her arms "Nothing! It's just that the way you smile never fails to brighten up my day!" Sehun replied.

"O-Oh S-S-Se Hun" Yoora Said "You're losing in this 'playing hard to get' game Yoora.." Luhan teased.

"Along the way, there will be a point where you finally find someone that matters to you." Sehun added and went to sit..

"Woo!" Everyone cheered once again. Yoora was shocked and don't know what to do.

"Yoora! Thank you for coming into our maknae's life." Xiumin said as Charin smiles.

Yoora just stare in blank space and don't know what to say. Sehun stand up and whispered in Yoora's ears what she have been dying to hear actually.

"143, Yoora-ah" Sehun said before throwing his food in the bin.

"Wait!" Yoora called out which makes Sehun stop and turn to face Yoora.

"I don't know what to say or do, but I love you too Oh Sehun! You're cold, funny, sweet and annoying! I have to add that in because it bothers me a lot. You keep on telling me that your smile is very rare, but whenever I'm around you, you keep on smiling as if there's no tomorrow." Yoora said while blushing.

Sehun being Oh Sehun, smirked and walked towards Yoora quickly and passionately kiss her cherry red lips. "WOOOOOO!!!!" Everyone screams

"I love you." The both of them said after they break the kiss, and then leans back in for another kiss, which make the other go 'wooo' again.

"What is going on in there?" Hyun Rin runs towards the mess hall, as she was about to open the door someone grabbed her hand, and that person is no other than Kim Joon Myeon

"J-Joon Myeon" Hyun Rin looks at him, shocked.

"Hey! Next time, do not eavesdrop someone's conversation." Suho said after he release his grip from Hyun Rin's hand.

"Sorry. Hyun Rin said before Suho opens the door to the mess hall, but closes back.

"I'm really sorry..." Hyun Rin said.

"What's there to be sorry about?" He asked

"Well... I didn't know that you're not a human and how is your grip stronger than any other boys hand should have given me a hint but I must be stupid to not know.." Hyun Rin said

"I knew you knew about it!" Suho raised his eye browns "And... You're not afraid, that I will eat you up?" Suho said

"Nope! Not a single millimetre of my hair js afraid of you eating me up. Cause I will be cooking wolf meat for dinner if your gang eats my friend up." Hyun Rin said confidently.

"We will never do that! What triggers the transformation is when the girl that the wolfs are in love with, gets attacked or anything of that sort, then they will unleased their inner power" Suho said

"Which in this case... Let's talk about this after lunch! We need to tell the others about this matter first before it gets out of hand" Suho opens the door to the mess hall and sit down beside Kris, who is now telling him about Sehun and Yoora, who offcially become a couple now.

After lunch~~~

It's their free time, therefore there weren't any activities. Just nothing. Some head to town, some head to the woods , Some stayed.

~~

"Continue" Hyun Rin sat beside Suho with a cup of hot chocolate in her hand. "Well... According to Irene, a wolf can sense it's own mate! And the moment we saw you girls, we sense it." Suho said.

"No actually the others sense their mate, I didn't. Cause you're like a stuck up ." Suho added bluntly.

"Bish you thought I would even want to be your mate. My level of iness, fabness, if that's a word, is higher than yours." Hyun Rin replied while rolling her eyes, which make the Suho shake his head.

"And so... We didn't transform for the passed few nights, with you girls around.. It's weird cause..... You must have heard the news..." Suho said before sipping his hot chocolate.

"Ah! I get it now." Hyun Rin said and crossed her arms "And, Luhan unleashed his power in front of Yuna last night. I just hope everything is alright with Luhan" Suho said

"Don't worry! Thanks for telling me." Hyun Rin said and stand to leave.

"Don't tell any of the girls. Love is very dangerous, especially around us..." Suho added "But why???" Hyun Rin asked and sat back down.

"It's hard to explain right now, I don't know" Suho said which makes Hyun Rin feel much more worried about the girls being eaten by the 12 boys.

"Alright then..." Hyun Rin said.

"Well .... I'm very confuse now..." Hyun Rin added and sigh.

"Just don't tell the other girls about it. I'm pretty sure they will be in a shock now if we tell them.. And they might leave..." Suho said

"Hmm... Nae!" Hyun Run said and drank her hot chocolate.

"Wait!" Hyun Rin shouted out of sudden, which make Suho raise his eyebrows.

"You didn't poison my hot chocolate right?" Hyun Rin asked which make Suho laugh.

"Hahaha! Why would I do that?" Suho asked, still laughing.

"Would never know if you want me dead for being a stuck up . And I would never know if you want to make me a wolf or vampire or anything of that sort." Hyun Rin said bluntly, making Suho laugh more.

~~~

"Ms Song will be coming later tonight! She wants you to meet her in the mess hall after dinner" Kris said

"Ah wae~" Ra-E, Min Rin and Sung Young whines.

"She said she wants you to do this project while in camp!" Baekhyun said

"Homework in summer? Wae~~" Ra-E said and Chanyeol wrapped his long arms around Ra-E's waist "Baby, I'm not smart. But let me help you with it." Chanyeol said.

"Not smart huh.. I came from Canada! I can help Sung Young" Kris confidently said.

"Honey! It's alright! I'm a straight 'A' student." Sung Young said.

"HUH! ARE YOU COMPARING US RIGHT NOW?" Kris fold his arms and pouts

"No no no! I mean please help, a student like me deserve a handsome tutor like you." Sung Young said while Kris smiles and nods.

Slowly, the sun sets and they all head back to the mess hall for dinner...