Chapter 7

EXOrdinary Camp

"Goodbye my " MinA waves at Hyun Rin "Can I get your number? Once I'm outta this 'prison', we can meet" Hyun Rin pass a liece of paper and pen to MinA

 

"Geurae" MinA writes down her number quickly. "Here!" MinA Smiles and pass Hyun Rin the paper back.

 

"See you again Badass" MinA said while carrying her bag towards the Bus "Bye" Hyun Rin said, being cold back.

 

"Tzuyu" Chanyeol calls out. "Nae Oppa" Tyuzu answered sweetly as she turns to him.

 

"There are lots of other guys out there waiting and wanting to date you. You will find the right guy soon." Chanyeol said "Nae oppa. I'm sorry for the way I acted. Can we still hug? I mean it may be our last meeting and as a farewell for me to open my heart. If it's not possible I'm totally fine, I understand why..." Tyuzu say looking down.

 

"Geurae" Chanyeol say and hugged Tyzu while Ra-E... Just sitting at a corner.. Staring at them "Bye" Tzuyu breaks the hug and walked to the bus. Before she aboard it, she turns to wave and bid her last good bye. Slowly the bus moved out of the camp.

 

"What are we going to do today?" Neul Ra asked "Well .... Nothing much it's a Sunday" Chen Said while Drinking his water bottle "Hey! We should play some Couples Game." Kris said while wrapping his long arms around Sung Young's shoulder.

 

"Aww!" The others cheered and looks at Kris & Sung Young

 

"Oh my god I feel like slapping you right now Kris.." Hyun Rin said out of sudden. Making Kris feel shock and remove his hand from Sung Young's shoulder and standing behind her.

 

"That's one of the risk that you have to take.. facing our fierce and strong unnie..." Na Rae say.

 

"Oppa... Please...." Sung Yeong looks at the Tall Handsome Oppa behind her that is... shivering from shock and fear... "Well... Couples games do sounds fun!" Suho said unknowingly getting a glare from Hyun Rin.

 

Why wouldn't she do that... She's going to be paires with him.... 

 

"What kind of game?" Yuna asked "It better not be Pepero Kiss Game" Sehun said while crossing his arms "Wae?" Yoora asked Sehun 

 

"Because it's not my style" He said getting some "Woo" from the others 

 

"Okay! So what games?" Kyungsoo asked 

 

"Hide and Seek" Min Rin suggested 

 

"Hey! That's a kids game... I LIKE IT!!!" Baekhyun said "I hate Hide and Seek!" Kai screamed "You guys always tease me" He added.

 

"Wae?" Na Rae asked, since we're all curious, why not?

 

"One time Sehun found me hiding in the cave. And he said 'Aigoo uri Kai is so dark. I can't even see if he is inside or not.' Which makes me so mad I chased him around this whole campsute and he feelsnand rolled down the hill. That, made me happy." Kai shares his painful yet funny moments of Hide and Seek.

 

"Hahahaha" Na Rae laugh while Holding Kai's hand "Oppa! Don't be sad" Soo Kyung said

 

"Don't Worry! Na Rae Unnie is also REALLY ad at Hide and Seek too" She Added "Can I suggest a game?" Charin asked and raised her hands up. By now, all eyes were on her 

 

"Sure" Xiumin answered and smile "We always play this game when we were in school" Charin said, making the other girls smile and nodding at each other 

 

"Jinja! That game" Hyun Rin said "Truth or Dare!!!!!" Charin Screams with excitement "Eo? Wae?????" Chanyeol whined

 

"Oppa! It's really fun" Ra-E say as she hugs Chanyeol. "This is a girls game" Kris say as he let out a sigh.

 

"It's Sunday" Kyungsoo said "What about Sunday?" Soo Kyung asked making Kyungsoo smile "Heheheh , How about a.... BBQ Party?" He asked again . 

 

"BBQ?" Kris said "Sounds like fun." He added "I hate BBQ" Kai said while crossing his arms and look at Sehun whobis displaying his famous evil smile.

 

"Whenever we BBQ, by the time we have finished BBQ-ing, the evil maknae always say that I turn EVEN darker" Kai yet again share his painful moment.

 

"Sehun! Stop being mean to Kai" Yoora hits Sehun's head.... which actually seems to be impossible to me.... 

 

"Ouch!!!" Sehun screamed in pain and start rubbing his head "Arasseo!!" He added "Shh!" Chanyeol said "What is it?" Suho asked Chanyeol 

 

"Someone's tummy is Growling and I know who is it." Chanyeol turns to Sehun

 

"Yeah yeah... its me... I'm so hungry now" Sehun blushed as all eyes were on him "Let's go eat something" Ra-E said

 

"We still have some left over pizza in the kitchen" Kris said "YUMMY" Both Min Rin and Baekhyun screamed.

 

"Besides pizza, what else can we eat?" Suho asked "Let's go to town" Lay Suggest "Town!!!" All the girls scream.

 

"Sorry! You know the camp's rules. No one is allowed to go to town." Kris said while wrapping his long arms around Sung Yeong "Arraseo" Lay smiles "Let's go for a walk in the forest then" Lay added

 

"Yeah!" Su Yeon said with excitement while the others grumble. "We should go and pack our lunch first" Kyungsoo said "Nae. Let me help you" Soo Kyung say as she follows Kyungsoo to the mess hall.

 

In the Mess Hall...

 

"What are we making?" Soo Kyung asked while Kyungsoo passes her an apron. "Sandwiches" Kyungsoo said "Oppa, we have been eating sandwiches for lunch alnost everyday since we reached here.." Soo Kyung said "It's get boring" She added.

 

"What should we make then??" Kyungsoo looks at Soo Kyung "Urm......" She say thinking what to make while Kyungsoo stare at her dreamily

 

"How about Kimbap? I'm good at making kimbap" Soo Kyung say making Kyungsoo snaps back "Huh .... Kimbap" 

 

"Yeah oppa! Let's make that" Soo Kyung said.

 

"Okay" Kyungsoo nods and they started making kimbap "So , Soo Kyung..." Kyungsoo started off to prevent the awkwardness between them from keep going on. "Nae Oppa?" Soo Kyung looks at Kyungsoo.

 

"Do you love cooking?" Kyungsoo asked "Oh I love cooking very much!" Soo Kyung sqy in excitement. 

 

"It's the best way for me to kill time" She added "Me too" Kyungsoo said while smiling

 

"But I'm not a very good cook. I'm always alone at home so I always cook food for myself" Soo Kyung said while washing her hands "Why? Why do you cook for yourself?" Kyungsoo ask while cutting ingredients.

 

Soo Kyung didn't reply him resukting to them to stopped talking and continue making lunch.

 

Outside...

 

"So Kai..." Na Rae puts her both hands on her hips "Hmm" Kai looks at Na Rae 

 

"Wae?" He added as he waits for Na Rae to speak her thoughts. "I don't get it! Why is Sehun always teasing you about your skin colour?" Na Rae asked as she sit on a rock.

 

"Maybe is he jealous all the ladies go after you because you are hot." Baekhyun said 

 

"Eo? Why would he be jealous of me hyung? He is always making fun of me when he is finding for me in dark places like caves or when its night time." Kai said while rubbing his head

 

"It's not funny Byun Baekhyun ssi." Na Rae hits Baekhyun who was about to burst into laughter.

 

"Don't be sad Kai" Min Rin pats Kai's shoulder "Everyone is different" Baekhyun said 

 

"Sehun just likes to tease peoples" Na Rae said while holding Kai's arm "Look at me, I'm half way to your skin colour." Na Rae added as an act to comfort the Kkamjong.

 

"Nah, it's okay all the girls calls me Golden Kai" Kai smile as he stands up "I'm full of gold" Kai added

 

"Sehun can call me whatever he wants! I'm still Gold" Kai excalim and runs around in circles "Yehet!! Happy Kkamjong is back!!" Baekhyun shouted

 

After 30 minutes, Kyungsoo and Soo Kyung finished making their kimbap and the 24 of them head into the woods.

 

"Shim Neul Ra. This time, I mean SERIOUSLY this Time don't go after the animals!" Chen said to Neul Ra , "Arraseo arraseo" Neul Ra cover her ears from the nagging Chen Chen 

 

"This is what you get from chasing after the bunny" Yuna said while looking at the bunny's hopping around the grass.

 

"This forest is really Beautiful" Su Yeon said while looking around the place that is filled with greenery.

 

"EXO Forest is one of the best forest in Korea only special students and people are allowed to come here" Lay Said 

 

"It's really beautiful" Su Yeon said "You're really interested into nature Nam Su Yeon ssi" Lay said.

 

"Nae! I love nature. The moment I see something beautiful, the whole world is really beautiful. And I will never let anyone build some stupid Shopping Mall in such a beautiful place like this" Su Yeon said while pointing at the butterfly flying around her.

 

"Lay seems to be very interested in Su Yeon" Kris said "Who wouldn't? Su Yeon once asked the whole school to sign a strike because they want to remove the school garden and change it a Basketball court" Sung Yeong said.

 

Kris wrap his arms around Sung Yeong "Did she win then?" He Asked "Sure she did! The boys in the school didn't even talked to her since then" Sung Yeong said "Bummer" Kris looks at the ground.

 

"We want to show you girls something before we all head back to the campsite." Suho said "This time Stick with the group" Chen points at Neul Ra "Yeah yeah... You've said that. It's not like nothing goes in my head..." She replied.

 

They started walking deeper and deeper into the woods "Hyung" Sehun called out for Suho "Wae?" Suho responded and turns to face Sehun 

 

"Are you sure about this? Are we going to show them?" Sehun asked while looking at the girls that are following behind them. 

 

"Are you really sure? You don't want to think about it twice?" Kai said while looking at the light which meant that they are about to reach their destination "Yep" Suho continued to walk

 

Soon they all reached a clear path "Are we lost?" Ra-e asked as she held Chanyeol's hand tight. They walked and walked until they saw a Tree "Mwo! This what you want to show us ? This Tree?" Hyun Rin said with a clear tone of shock in her voice.

 

"It's not just any tree you normally see in the forest" Kris said , everyone started looking at each other "This tree is call 'The Tree Of Life'... It's a very Special Tree to us..." Kyungsoo said while touching the tree branch "It's Beautiful" Su Yeon Said while touching the branches.

 

"Can we go back now before the sun sets?" Hyun Rin said "Let's camp out here tonight." Suho said almost immediately while unpacking his bag.

 

"We didn't prepare much food though..." Soo Kyung said "Don't worry. we still have some left over kimbap from lunch and I prepared some sandwich as well ~" Kyungsoo bring out some boxes filled with food.

 

"What about tents and sleeping bags" Yura said "Don't worry" Suho say as he throws a blanket towards Yuna "I didn't bring a lot, so you must share with ecch other." Suho added while taking out the rest of the blankets out.

 

"I rather freeze than share a blanket with you" Hyun Rin sassed with her arms cross "Suit yourself" Suho leans against the tree.

 

"What time is it now?" Sehun asked "Why are you asking about the time?" Tao asked "Because I'm worried" Sehun repliee while muching on his kimbap "Nothing is going to happened" Suho said "Trust me" He added.

 

The power and trust of a leader... this is why I love you Kim Joon Myeon.

 

The sun sets and it's time for them to sleep.

 

"Time for bed" Xiumin passess his blanket to Charin "You need this more than me" He added a smile "But oppa... You'll freeze.." Charin passess back the blanket to Xiumin 

 

"Don't worry about me. I'm strong enough the cold doesn't bother me anyway " He wraps the blanket around Charin and sat next to her. Xiumin then places his head on Charin's shoulder "Good Night" he said. 

 

"I know this is uncomfortable.. But just bare with this alright. It's just for one night" Chanyeol said to Ra-e who is fast a sleep on chanyeol's lap "So cute" Chanyeol gently touch the sleeping Ra-E's hair.

 

"This is such a beautiful place" Su Yeon said "This place is beautiful. Everything you do is a source of joy for me. I can never be sad when I'm around you" Lay said while he take off his jacket and put it on Su Yeon's lap which causes her to blush like a.... tomato... i can't think of any other stuffs...

 

"Let's go to sleep" Lay said while wrapping the blanket around Su Yeon and himself.

 

The next Day...

 

"Wake Up" Kris shouts "5 more minutes..." Suho said while he used the blanket to cover his face from the sun light. 

 

"SUHO! THE GIRLS ARE MISSING!!" Chen shouts

 

"Huh!" Suho Gets Up "Hello Kim Joon Myeon" Hyun Rin waves at him 

 

"What is going on? I thought they are missing?" Suho looked at the others all packed and getting ready to leave 

 

"They fooled you so that you'll wake up. And right now that is going on is that I am waiting for you to get up." Hyun Rin crosses her arms.

 

"Urg..." Suho get's up throws the blanket at Kris and picks up his backpack "Kaja" Suho tells them to follow him while Kris is still folding the blanket "Wait up" Kris runs after them.

 

"What time is it now?" Suho asked "Almost 11" Chanyeol said "Why didn't you guys wake me up?!" Suho said with clear tone of anger.

 

"The first person to get up was me. And I woke up around 9..." Chanyeol replied. "We were suppose to be back at the campsite by 10." Suho said

 

"Relax ~ We are not really that far from camp ~ Plus it's a Monday" Kris said to calm Suho's anger down. "FINE" Suho said.

 

After a 30min walk

 

"Everyone, go and wash up then get ready for lunch. After lunch we will be heading to town for some activities." Kris said 

 

"Before we eat, Ms Song left you guys some parcels" Lay and Suho carry some boxes into the mess hall.

 

"Woahh" The girls take their box with there names on it one by one and began to open it "Yeah! My beauty products are here" Yoora Screams

 

"I got a post card from my oppa" Hyun Rin say and smirked while all the girls where happy to received gifts Yeah and lunch time 

 

"What are we going to do in town?" Charin asked "We are going to do some water activities" Xiumin said. Yuna looks at her bowl and asked "What in the world is this?" 

 

"DON'T ASK AND JUST EAT!" Hyun Rin shouts at Yuna 

 

"DON'T SHOUT AT MEE!!!! IT'S JUST A MONDAY!" Yuna shouts back 

 

"Eh! Girls please don't fight." Chen said while trying to clam the 2 girls down.

 

"Please don't" Luhan said 

 

"KIM HYUN RIN! For once, can you stop being such a 'badass' here?" Yuna said while standing up with anger and slam her both hands on the table "Jeon Yuna" Ha Byul stands up trying to keep the tension down.

 

The 2 girls, Ha Byul and Yuna glared at eachother 

 

"I'm scared" Su Yeon say while hugging Lay's arms which made Lay blush and hoping she won't let go 

 

"Lee Ha Byul, stay out of this" Kim Hyun Rin said

 

"Why are you always naggy?" Yuna asked rhetorically. "Because I care! And as the leader within us, it is MY job to ensure that MY GIRLS eat right. And as YOUR BEST FRIEND, I'm worried." Hyun Rin say making everyone shift their eyes on her Yuna, who was lost for words and sat back down on her chair quietly eating her lunch.

 

"You guys know what? I don't have the appetite to eat already. Make sure she eats and finishes it. Nothing should be left. I'll send you back to you houses after chopping you guys into smaller pieces if she doesn't eat properly." Hyun Rin say with clear tone of annoyed and anger.

 

"I'll ask your oppas about it if you guys try to lie to me. And if you guys lie, I'll cut your hair till it won't even grow a single centimetre." Hyun Rin added while pointing to the 12 boys there. 

 

She then push her food away from her and walked out of the mess hall. 

 

"Should we go after her?" Na Rae asked. 

 

"I think we should..." Ra-E answered.

 

When the girls stand and about to chase Hyun Rin, they realise that one of them didn't even move.

 

"Ya Charin ah. Aren't you coming alone. It looks more like she scolded you than Yuna." Sung Young say.

 

"I know what will happen if you guys try to look for her.. she'll scream at you like a mad person, throw stuffs. And please hope that there isn't any knives in the dorm. She isn't going to calm down easily.... If you guys still wants to chase after her, be ready for that and more." Charin answered.

 

"Let's just sit and eat, tell her the truth if Yuna doesn't finish her food. And hopefully we'll be safe that way." Yoora suggested getting the girls to nod and sat back where they sit just now.

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Author's Note:

 

I hope that was enough to trigger your feels a bit on whatever it is. Enjoyyy!!!

 

Comment and Upvote and Subscribe if you don't want Hyun Rin to choke you with the left overs that EXO and the girls left. 😂👿