Chapter 13

EXOrdinary Camp

Later that night, after building their tents and finding water and food....

"Charin! Charin!" Xiumin shouts while running towards her. "Nae" She looks up seeing Xiumin running with sweat then sat down beside her.

She takes a cloth nearby and gently wipe Xiumin's sweat from his forehead. forehead.

Xiumin then turns to face Cha Rin and smile. "I can d-do it my-myself.." Xiumin stutter and takes the cloth from Cha Rin's hand, and wipes his sweat as Charin smiles.

"Your name is really nice. It reminds me of Cherry." Xiumin said

"Neul Ra and the others would call me Cherry or Chae-ri" Charin said and lets out a sigh afterwards.

"Who is the oldest among your friends?" Xiumin asked out of sudden.

"Lee Ha Byul" Charin said.

"Maknae? Is it you?" Xiumin points at the girl in front of him causing her to smile. "Nope.. I'm 2nd naknae. The maknae is Jung Soo Kyung." Charin replied.

"Ah! I'm the first oldest!" Xiumin screams "Jinjja?! I always thought that it was Sehun! I guess I mixed up. but you look - and he looks so... Ahh..." Charin ruffles her hair in frustration which makes Xiumin laugh.

~~

"The sun is setting soon." Sehun looks at the sun which almost setting down while Yoora is cutting fresh fruits

"What are you doing?" Sehun looks at Yoora to find her cutting fruits. "Making us a heathy Dinner... Fruit salad." Yoora smiles

"Ah ~ So anyways... Why is Hyun Rin always... I don't know a badass..." Se Hun asked while seating beside the fire waiting for Yoora's answer. And all he get from her was a 'Hmm'.

"Well....." Yoora started off.

"When I first met Hyun Rin she was abit cold like an Ice Princess basically. She is really quiet and always seats alone at the back. I'm the first one among the 10 of us to talk to her. She ignored me basically." Yoora said

"Wait.. 10? But you guys are 12. Excluding Hyun Rin it'll be 11...." Se Hun questioned.

"Oh yes. Cha Rin was already friends with Hyun Rin. Remember that time we told you guys the story and we all cried. It was that time." Yoora said.

"Ahh~" Sehun nods his as Yoora continues

"We met the other girls in middle school and the 12 of us have been together since then. We have the same class same subject. Basically everything is the same! Even for our High School is also the same. We will kill all the boys who broke our hearts sometimes Hyun Rin even goes into the office and made an announcement to warn all the boys in school not to mess with us. She is literally the BEST FRIEND that a girl could ask for. " Yoora said and laughed at the end.

"Wow.. To that extend? Making an announcement to not mess with you guys? She really is something... Is that why she is a badass?" Sehun asked.

"I don't know! We will never know some of each other's secrets. Even best friends don't even know. But her family is really nice and friendly though. Her oppa is really HANDSOME! No joke. Kinda reminds me of..... SUHO!" Yoora said.

"Is he really that ugly then?" Sehun asked. "How could you say that? Suho oppa is handsome. But her oppa is much more good looking. Like really. All of us saw him once at the streets close to Hyun Rin's home, and we drooled. And when we asked her she was like 'that is handsome? Well.. I can say he is..' so Charin said that the first guy that she praised. So she said 'he's my oppa'. All of us got shocked and try not to fantasize her brother." Yoora said which made Sehun laugh.

"So who is more handsome? Me or her oppa?" SeHun asked out of sudden

"Figure out yourself. I've given enough details that you can crack your brains if you're that stupid." Yoora said and turned away.

~~~~

"Hyun Rin is really lucky to have friends like you" Baekhyun said while roasting s'mores

"Nae , I don't know much about her background though.. But whatever it is! I'm still going to love her! Until the day I die. And I will still be her BEST FRIEND in the afterlife." Min Rin said confidently.

"Nice" Baekhyun replied as he looks at the s'mores "It's done! Let's eat!!" Baekhyun shouted before passing Min Rin a plate and they both eat happily.

~~~

"Soo! Look at all the beautiful Stars" Kyungsoo points at all the Shining Stars

"Nae! They are beautiful" Soo Kyung said while hugging her Stuff Penguin which Kyungsoo can't stop staring at. He wished it was him that Soo Kyung was hugging but it's not. He then let out a sigh.

"Oppa, do you, by any chances, like me?" Soo Kyung asked without looking at the said guy.

"Look at me" Kyungsoo said in a serious tone which made Soo Kyung look up at him.

"Nae?" Soo Kyung spoke in a soft tone which makes Kyungsoo blush slightly.

'I can do this! I can do this! Do Kyungsoo, man up!' He thought to himself.

"When I look into your eyes, i would ask myself why are you so beautiful." Kyungsoo said which makes Soo Kyung blush.

"Sometimes when I'm with you, I can't see myself. I can't see anything. I can only see you." Kyungsoo comes closer to Soo Kyung and a strong wind blew Soo Kyung's hair which make it cover her face.

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it" Kyungsoo say as he tries to push Soo Kyung's hair away from her face. And he then plants a soft kiss on Soo Kyung's cheeks.

Soo Kyung froze in her place. She didn't move and just let Kyungsoo be until he pulls away and held her hand. While holding her hand, Kyungsoo then sing.

"I lost my mind, meeting you for the first time all things except for you get in slow motion please tell me now if it is real love. I share and learn lots of feelings fighting crying and hugging each other with you. Please tell me now if it is real love." Kyungsoo smile at the end of the song and took the penguin from Soo Kyung's hand and threw it inside the tent.

Soo Kyung doesn't even realise that Kyungsoo threw the stuffed pengyin away as her eyes were glued to Kyungsoo's.

"Soo Kyung, you don't love someone for their looks, their clothes or for their wealth. But because they sing a song that only you can hear. Jung Soo Kyung, will you be mine?" Right after Kyungsoo finished his sentence, the couple saw a shooting star. Soo Kyung then quickly close her eyes and make a wish.

"What did you wish for baby?" Kyungsoo asked a few second after Soo Kyung open her eyes. The said girl didn't say anything, she only smile at Kyungsoo.

"I wish that the person in front of me would kiss me..." Soo Kyung said in a soft tone "Jigeum?" Kyungsoo asked as he smiles

"Jigeum" Soo Kyung said in a sweet tone, causing Kyungsoo to smile and lean in. Soo Kyung closed her eyes, while Kyungsoo stop leaning right infront of her. He shift his eyes from one feature of the girl infront of him.

From her forehead, to her perfectly on-flicked eyebrows, to her sharp nose, to her lips.

'I'm about to make her mine.. I should give her the kiss that she would remember' He thought.

Kyungsoo then continue leaning in and press his lips on Soo Kyung's. After a while, Kyungsoo then pull away.

"Saranghae Jung Soo Kyung" Kyungsoo said in a sweet tone and give Soo Kyung his signature heart-shaped lips smile. "Nado Kyungsoo oppa" The both smile and leaned in for another passionate kiss.

~~~

"Hyun Rin!" Suho shouts "What is it?!" Hyun Rin replied as she come out from the tent. "It's bad enough that I have to share a tent with you then a room with you" Hyun Rin complained while folding her arms.

"Come check this out" Suho said as he pass his binoculars to Hyun Rin for her to see what Suho is telling her.

"Woah! Is that Kyungsoo?!" Hyun Rin points at the owl that flew away.

"Kyungsoo wait!" Hyun Rin shouted as the owl flew further away "Damn...." She cussed and place the binoculars down.

"Hyun Rin, be nice. You don't want to see his Satansoo side. He is the real Badass here." Suho said

"Ya sure.. Do I look like I'm bothered about that? If he make my Soo Kyung cry, he is dead! I won't spare him a single bit even if he have some kind of powers or whatever." Hyun Rin said.

The last sentence that Hyun Rin said made Suho shock.

"Do she know???" Suho thought.

"Besides, I support Ra-E and Chanyeol, so as Sung Young and Kris." She added "Wae? Out of sudden??" Suho asked, confused, since Hyun Rin was the one who would say no to all of them usually.

"We have a school rule where no one is allow to date. And Chanyeol said that even if Ms Song finds out about them, he doesn't care. He will just figure out a way to find Ra-E. You know although I'm kind of against all of their love thingy thingy, as a friend, I should be happy that they got a boyfriend." Hyun Rin said as Suho takes a bite from the apple that he is holding on too.

"Bish you thought I wouldn't support them" Hyun Rin said suddenly which make Suho shake his head.

"Will Park Chanyeol hurt my Park Ra-E, Kim Joon Myeon?" Hyun Rin asked out of sudden.

"Will Kris hurt my Shin Sung Young?" She added.

Suho who was still shock, shake his head vigorously and tried to assure her that his friends wouldn't hurt the girls that are now, and will be their girlfriend.

"I promise you girls... I'll make sure Ms Song doesn't find out. I'll put myself at risk if I have to..." Hyun Rin whispered to herself softly, but unknown to her, Suho heard it.

"She is protective like what Cha Rin said.. Damn this girl is confusing...."

~~~

"Good night, My Lady" Lay plants a soft kiss on Su Yeon's Clcheeks before lying down on the sleeping bag. "Night" Su Yeon said the both interlock their fingers together and both fell asleep.

~~~

"NIGHT" Min Rin and Baekhyun shouted to each other.

The next day.....

"Wake up Sung Young ah~" Kris shakes Sung Young "Huh??? Who are you?!" Sung Young said, half awake and half asleep.

"It's your man. Wu Yi Fan. Quick, get up." Kris said while pushing her to wake up.

"Arraseo!" Sung Young gets up and pushes Kris a side. Kris walks out of the tent and prepare breakfast for his girl.

"The food is almost cold, so I have to wake you up somehow." Kris said while back hugging her

"Aww! Krisssss" She turns around and hug her Super Tall Boyfriend.

"Eat up my love. We are going for a little walk later in the woods after you fresh yourself up for a bit" Kris said. Sung Young nods and head to the table full of food made by Kris then smiles widely to herself.

~~~

"Good Morning" Chen said while beating Neul Ra with the pillow that he used.

"HAJIMA" Neul Ra screams and pushes Chen away.

"What do you think you're doing you little-" "Thats not the way to talk to your instructor Shim Neul Ra" Chen says as he shakes his head which makes Neul Ra throw her stuff toy straight at Chen's face.

"Get out! I need to change!!!You byuntae!" Neul Ra scream once again and threws the pillow at chen.

"Okay!Okay!" Chen says as he crawls out of the tent and begin to make breakfast for him and his partner.

~~~

"Park Ra-E!" Chanyeol cross his arms while waiting for Ra-E to come out of the tent.

"Hold on" Ra-E shouts from the other side of the tent.

"We have to hurry!" Chanyeol whines to get Ra-E to hurry up.

"Hold on! We haven't even have breakfast yet." Ra-E pops her head out of the tent.

"Help me" Ra-E pulls out her hand to Chanyeol waiting for him to pull her up.

Chanyeol pulls her up and Ra-E bumps into his chest a bit before she get her balance again. The moment Ra-E looked up, their lips are just millilitres way. The both of them then notices that each of them are actually blushing.

"Good morning" Ra-E says and hides her blushing face. "Nae!" Chanyeol reply

"Umm.. S-shall we?" Chanyeol moves aside "Yeah" Ra-E replied. Chanyeol then zip up their tents. The two of them them grab their backpack and head to the forest to search for some wild animals and some plants for food.

~~~

"So! Shall we start exploring this part of the woods?" Kyungsoo asked as he take a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Urm .... I don't get it... The camp schedules shows that today were are suppose to learn about the plants and herbs that can be found in the forest" Soo Kyung looks at the paper, confused.

"We just change a little bit here and there so that our campers won't be bored" Kyungsoo said, assuring the confused Soo Kyung.

"Ah ~" Soo Kyung says as she eats the sandwich that was on her hand.

"Let's go on an explore, and at the same time find some plants and study them! My angel needs to study in order to get into a good collage" Kyungsoo said while pinching the girl's cheeks.

"Hajima" Soo Kyung smiles and helps Kyungsoo clean the tables before heading to the forest.

~~~

"Sehun! Can I ask you something?" Yoora walks up to Sehun who is packing his stuff "Nae..." Sehun said

"Why did you and Irene broke up? I mean she is such a nice person. She is smart, beautiful, elegant and she is a doctor." Yoora said while playing with her fingers, a habit that she can't get rid off when she is curious.

"I don't want to talk about if you don't mind." Sehun replied while smiling.

"Shouldn't have asked Mr My Smile is Very RARE Guy" Yoora points at Sehun's smiling face.

"Yoora you're so funny. Let's go. We have lots to do and learn before the sun sets. We won't travel far. Let's go to the lake and fill up our water bottles first." Sehun said as he held Yoora hand's and walk into the forest.

~~~

Everyone seems to be having fun today. Learning and spending quality time with the boys.

Soon the sun starts to set, and little did they know, their biggest fear have arrived.

A full moon will be appearing tonight.

"What!" Kris screams over the walkie talkie "Are you out of your mind?!" Suho shouted, not believing what he just heard.

"No! I just realised that a full moon is appearing tonight." Irene's voice came out from the walkie talkie.

"! Are we really gonna transform this time? I mean we are really far away from home and we need to stay under the light" Tao Screams over the walkie talkie.

"No! All we have to do is try to stay calm and try to keep our inner wolf calm." Suho said "Arraseo" Everyone else replied.

"Sorry if that took very long" Kris sat down and look at the moon.

"Looks like there's gonna to be a Full Moon tonight ~ I love Full Moon~ Ha Byul always tells me that a Full Moon is really beautiful to see when you're with the right person and I'm glad that the person is you" Sung Young say and hold Kris's hand

"Nado..." Kris said, bringing his hand that was held by Sung Young and kisses it. Softly, Kris sigh. Unsure of what will happen at that night.

"We have to get up really early to go back to the campsite tomorrow. I heard that Ms Song will be joining us for tomorrow's activity" Kris said and get

~~~

"What? Ms Song?!" Min Rin screams. "Yep" Baekhyun answered and nods like a puppy.

"Oh dear! What is going to happened tomorrow is probably a surprise Q&A..." Min Rin ruffles her short black hair

"Q&A?" Baekhyun looks at Min Rin, confused of the situation. "Ms Song will Pop into the class out of the blue moon and give us a random question from whichever chapter before and after exam" Min Rin explains

"Just because we have our Summer Exam next month! That's why she sent us to camp" Min Rin added

~~~

"You're here to have Fun! Don't think of it that way" Kyungsoo said while gently latting Soo Kyung's head "Nae" Soo Kyung replid softly.

"How I wish someone would-" Kyungsoo cuts Soo Kyung by covering with his hand 'What on earth is this kid doing' Soo Kyung thought.

"Shh!" Kyungsoo removes his hand away from .

"I heard something...." Kyungsoo stands up and grabs a wood from the fire and walk towards the forest with Soo Kyung trailing behind him.

~~~

"I heard some howling..." Suho said

"You're just hallucinating Joon Myeon" Hyun Rin said and looks around.

"Right? Please say yes..." Hyun Rin hides behide Joon Myun "Don't be such a baby, Hyun Rin." Suho looks around as saw a beast with yellow eyes and jumps out out of nowhere.

"IT'S A WOLF!!!!" Hyun Rin screams

'Joon Myeon, you're a wolf too! But I can't transform right infront of her. She will freak out. She might even run away if she finds out. Why won't things go right whenever I want to impress her.' Joon Myeon thought to himself while staring at the wolf infront of them and taking glances on the girl behind him.

~~~

"Lu! What are you doing?! Let's go back to the tent! This beast isn't gonna leave until he or she or it finished their dinner!" Yuna cried

'Come on! Why can't I use my powers when I need it' Luhan mind is full of words as he dont know what to do. The wolf then starts to run towards Yuna.

"AH!!!!" Yuna shouted as she tried to cover her face.

"HAJIMA! DON'T HURT HER!!!" Luhan shouted as he points to the wolf and swung his hand. The wolf flew away and ran back into the forest once its paws lands on the ground.

"Luhan?" Yuna called out to find Luhan have already faint on the ground.

"LUHAN!!!" Yuna scream and runs to Luhan.

"Luhan!!! Say something! Luhan please wake up!!" Yuna shouted as tears slowly roll down her cheeks. She kept shaking Luhan's hand and body, and saw a weird glowing light blue symbol on the guy's neck.

"What is this?? I've never seen this before.." Yuna runs inside the tent and grabs her phone to take a snap of the glowing symbol.

"Luhan please... Please please please wake up... Don't do this to me...." Yuna cried and her tear dropped on Luhan's flawless girl-like face. Luhan slowly open his eyes.The symbol on his neck slowly fades away in front of Yuna's eyes..

"It was just there..." Yuna said softly and stops crying.

"Luhan" Yuna hugs Luhan and cried louder. "I thought I lost you, you babo!" Yuna said and hit Luhan's chest.

"Erm... What just happened??" Luhan asked as he rubs his throbbing head "You saved me from the beast Luhan!! You're my hero!!" Yuna kissed the guy's cheeks and continued hugging him

"It was nothing... Honestly I don't even remember what in the world of my manliness did I do..." Luhan said and laughs a bit while looking at the full moon and looks back down to Yuna, but saw her handphone on and saw his Telekinesis symbol which was on his neck a while ago.

'! What have I done! I unleashed my wolf powers... But... I'm still a human... That's weird....' Luhan thought to himself and looked at the girl infront of him