I'm sorry, don't go...(jihan)

One shot collection
Jeonghan was by far the prettiest boy in the whole entire school, heck he was prettier then a majority of the girls. So it would be obvious that people would know the boy who looked like a girl, some hated the ground he walked on, some envied him for the attention he drew in and others simply fell in love with such a beautiful boy; jeonghan, the pretty boy who turns people gay.
 
Seungcheol was Jeonghans best friend, the two were inseparable. Seungcheol was always there to stand up for Jeonghan when people would pick on him or for his long hair or feminine features. But Seungcheol had fallen for Jeonghan, everything about the boy made his stomach flutter with butterflies.
 
"I love you, jeonghannie" Seungcheol cooed, slinging his arm around Jeonghans shoulder as they walked through the halls of there school. 
 
"I love you too, cheollie" Jeonghan smiled one of his bright smiles that could melt anyones heart, moving a stray strand of his black hair from his face. 
 
"Just as friends still?" Seungcheol asked just like he did everyday, hoping that one day the latter might actually return his feelings. 
 
"Still as friends, things haven't changed over night" Jeonghan laughed lightly as he spoke, coming to a stand still as they reached his locker. 
 
Jeonghan moved from Seungcheol touch so he could open his locker, rooting through the different books in search of the one he needed. The sound of Seungcheol grumbling made him pull his gaze away from the inside of the small compartment and look in the direction Seungcheol was glaring. 
 
Walking down the hall was no other then Hong Jisoo, Seungcheols biggest rival. The two always competed against each other, always wanting to come first. At first glance one wouldn't think Jisoo was the the competitive type, he was similar to Jeonghan with soft and gentle features so he could easily fool someone into thinking he was one of gods very own Angels. 
 
He was Jeonghans angel. 
 
 "Good morning, Jeonghan" Jisoo said as he walked over, flashing the elder one of his perfect smiles. "I got you this" he said before revealing a single red rose from behind his back. 
 
"Ew" Seungcheol scoffed in annoyance, hoping Jeonghan would turn him down and tell him to get lost. But to his disappointment he didn't. 
 
"It's beautiful! Thank you, Jisoo" Jeonghan blushed like a love sick school girl, his cheeks turning multiple shades of red. 
 
"A beautiful flower for a beautiful boy" Jisoo grinned as he gently tucked the long and slender stem behind Jeonghans ear, carefully fixing the delicate flower so it sat in his hair perfectly. 
 
Jeonghan looked down as a shy giggle left his lips, his cheeks matching the rosy red colour of the petals. "You're a sweetheart" he murmured, leaning forward to place a gentle kiss to Jisoos cheek. 
 
Seungcheol couldn't help but glare at the two of them, a huff slipping past his lips as his arms folded over his chest. "Im going to class, catch me up when you're finished with this sap" and with that, Seungcheol his heels and marched off down the halls. 
 
Jeonghan pouted as he looked at Seungcheol, turning back to Jisoo with an apologetic smile. "I have to go catch up with him, im sorry...maybe you'd like to get a drink with me after school?" Jeonghan asked nervously, lightly biting down on his bottom lip as he looked away. This was the first time he'd ever made the first move on asking someone out, so he was extremely nervous. But he's was sure Jisoo returned his feelings, since he was always flirting with him.
 
"I'd love that" Jisoo smiled even wider and Jeonghan swore his heart nearly melted. "I'll wait by the gates after last lesson for you, yeah?" Jisoo asked, raising his eyebrows slightly and tilting his head to the side. 
 
"Mhmm!" Jeonghan hummed, nodding his head before turning on his heels. He turned his head to look back at Jisoo, flashing him a smile before waving slightly. "See ya later, Jisoo" 
 
"Bye" Jisoo smiled, a small smirk forming on his lips as he watched Jeonghan walk away. 
 
~~~
 
"I can't believe your going on a date with him" Seungcheol grumbled as they walked to lunch. "Out of all the boys in the school, you go for that thing" 
 
"Jisoo is sweet and caring, just because you two don't get along doesn't mean I can't date him. I like him a lot" Jeonghan shot back, his brows furrowing in annoyance. 
 
He knew that Seungcheol didn't like Jisoo, but why should that stop him from from being in a relationship with Jisoo? Jisoo was sweet to him, always complimenting him and bringing him little gifts. 
 
"Hong Jisoo is bad news" Seungcheol said, snapping Jeonghan back into reality. 
 
"Maybe it's you who's bad news and not Jisoo" Jeonghan snapped, stopping in his tracks and placing his hands on his hips. 
 
"Are you kidding me?" Seungcheol gasped in disbelief, stopping and looking at Jeonghan. He couldn't believe that his best friend was choosing his worst enemy over him. 
 
"You heard me" Jeonghan frowned. 
 
"Jisoo probably doesn't even like you! Anything I want he takes just to spite me!" Seungcheol snapped, hurt apparent in his voice. 
 
"It's not all about you, Seungcheol!" Jeonghan practically yelled, the elders words hitting a nerve. 
 
"Fine! Be that way! But when he hurts you, and trust me he will, don't come crying back to me!" Seungcheol yelled back, tears pooling in his eyes already. But he wasn't going to stick around long enough to let them fall, quickly spinning himself around and storming off.
 
Jeonghan stood there speechless, regretting everything that had just happened. Why'd I have to be so mean to him? Jeonghan sniffled as tears welled up in his eyes. 
 
"Jeonghan? What's wrong?" A soft, caring voice spoke out. He knew the voice instantly to be the soft voice of Jisoo.
 
Jeonghan turned to see Jisoo walking towards him with his small group of friends, a concerned look plaster on his face. 
 
"I...S-Seungcheol...we" Jeonghan sniffled, throwing himself into joshua arms and sobbing. 
 
"Hey it's alright" Jisoo hummed softly, soothingly rubbing Jeonghans back as he tried to comfort the boy. 
 
"W-we've ne-never fallen ou-out before!" Jeonghan sobbed into Jisoos chest, gripping onto his shirt tightly. 
 
"Come on, let's go get that drink now and cheer you up" Jisoo smiled, not caring if they were in school right now. 
 
"O-ok" Jeonghan sniffled, pulling back and rubbing his eyes to dry his tears. 
 
~~~
 
"Here you go" a woman smiled as she brought over a tray and placed it down in front of the two boys. 
 
"Thank you" they both smiled brightly at the woman before she left them alone.
 
They tray had two cups of steamy hot chocolate and a slice of strawberry cheesecake each on it. A small smile pulled up on Jeonghans lips as Jisoo passed him a cup of hot chocolate and a slice of the cheesecake. 
 
"Thank you, Jisoo. You really didn't have to buy this for me, I could have payed with my own money" Jeonghan said softly, still feeling pretty down about everything that had happened, but at least Jisoo was here with him to cheer him up. 
 
"Nonsense! This is a date, right? Let me treat you" Jisoo hummed, wrapping his fingers around the handle of the cup before bringing it up to his lips to take a sip. "It's the least I could do for my future boyfriend" 
 
Jeonghan nearly choked on the bite of cake he had been chewing when Jisoo said future boyfriend, his face turning bright red. "Future boyfriend?" He repeated, eyes widening with shock yet his stomach was doing cartwheels with excitement. 
 
"Mhmm" Jisoo hummed, nodding his head as he smiled. "I like you, you like me. So why not date?" 
 
Jeonghan couldn't believe how calm Jisoo was when he was practically dying on the inside, slightly dying on the outside too. "S-so does this m-mean were dating?" He stuttered slightly, fiddling with a stand of his hair before pushing it behind his ear. 
 
"Does this answer your question?" Jisoo said as he leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against Jeonghans. 
 
Jeonghan let out a small squeak of embarrassment before clamping his eyes shut tightly and kissing back. The kiss was short but sweet and when Jisoo finally pulled away, Jeonghan could still feel the latters soft perfect lips against his own. 
 
"I can't believe I'm dating Hong Jisoo" Jeonghan hummed in content, gently pressing his four fingers to his lips. 
 
"Well you better believe it because it's true" Jisoo laughed lightly. 
 
~~~
 
Jeonghan retuned home after spending the day with Jisoo, which was so much fun, and the first thing he wanted to do was run and tell Seungcheol everything that had happened. About Jisoo asking him to be his boyfriend, Jisoo being his first kiss and then how they spent the day in the park laughing and joking. But he knew he couldn't seeing as they weren't on the best of terms at the moment. 
 
"You're home late today" Jeonghans mother called out from the kitchen. "Who were you with? Seungcheol came round looking for you after school but I couldn't tell him where you were since I didn't know" 
 
"Seungcheol came round? Did he say why?" Jeonghan asked while making his way into his mother. He took a seat at the kitchen table and glanced over at the woman, watching her cook. 
 
"He said something about wanting to talk to you about Jisoo? And say sorry? Did you two get into a fight?" His mother asked, never pulling her gaze from what she was cooking. 
 
"Kinda...we got into a fight over Jisoo" Jeonghan sighed deeply. 
 
"Who's Jisoo?" She asked, pulling her gaze away from the stove to look at her son. 
 
"My new boyfriend" Jeonghan sighed again. 
 
"Well, you shouldn't let some boy come between a good friendship like yours and Seungcheols. But you shouldn't let a friendship come between love either" she smiled softly at her son as she walked over, bending down and kissing him on the forehead. "I'd like to meet Jisoo too~! Im so proud that my baby boy is finally dating!" She cooed in excitement causing Jeonghan to blush. 
 
"Oh my gosh no!" Jeonghan whined, hiding his face as his mother simply laughed. 
 
"Remember not to mention having a boyfriend around your father, you know how unhappy he was when you came out to us" his mother said as she walked back over to the stove and carried on cooking. 
 
"Mhmm" Jeonghan hummed, hating how his father didn't except him but at least his mother did. 
 
~~~
 
"Seungcheol!" Jeonghan called once he spotted his best friend walking through the school hall alone. He wanted to make up for the fight yesterday. 
 
Seungcheol stopped and looked over his shoulder, a small smile forming on his lips once he noticed it was Jeonghan. "Hey~ I stopped by your house yesterday to apologise but you weren't home"
 
"I was out with Jisoo, im sorry. And im sorry about yesterday too, I don't want us not to be friends anymore" Jeonghan said with a sheepish smile as he walked over to Seungcheol. 
 
"Me neither. So, friends again?" Seungcheol asked, a wide grin forming on his lips. 
 
"Yuup!" Jeonghan smiled just as wide as Seungcheol, linking arms with his best friend as they started to walk down the hall. 
 
But a pair of arms snaking around Jeonghans waist caused the boy to stop in his tracks. "Morning Jeonghannie" Jisoo cooed before planting a soft kiss to the boys cheek. 
 
"Morning" Jeonghan hummed as he let go of Seungcheols arm so he could turn and hug Jisoo tightly. He pecked Jisoos lips causing Seungcheol to grumble. 
 
"What is this?" Seungcheol asked in a bitter tone, a look of disapproval and sorrow creasing his feature. 
 
"Did Jeonghan not tell you?" Jisoo asked as a smirk curled up on the corners of his lips. 
 
"Tell me what?" Seungcheol sneered in reply, eyes flicking from Jisoo to Jeonghan. 
 
"I was going to tell you! I was just waiting for the right moment...I didn't want you to fall out with me again" Jeonghan said quietly, looking at Seungcheol with an apologetic and pleading look. 
 
"You two are dating?" Seungcheol sighed, his heart shattering. 
 
"Yeah" Jeonghan nodded his head  slowly, scared that Seungcheol was going to hate him again. 
 
But to his surprise, Seungcheol didn't yell or storm off, he simply forced a smile. "Well im happy for the two of you but i have to go to class now" Seungcheol tried his hardest to sound sincere for Jeonghans sake. 
 
"I'll catch you later, Cheollie" Jeonghan smiled at his best friend before watching him leave.
 
"Sap" Jisoo muttered under his breath which earned him a light slap to the chest. 
 
"You two are going to have to pack it in. If he's willing to be nice, then you have to try too" Jeonghan scolded his boyfriend who nodded his head slightly.
 
~~~
 
A month had passed since Jeonghan and Jisoo began to date and things seemed to be going amazingly. Jisoo and Seungcheol had even stopped there arguing, well, stopped when Jeonghan was around. 
 
Jeonghan was currently walking down the halls with Seungcheol, both planning what they should do for a double date since Seungcheol had recently got a boyfriend. 
 
"I never thought that Jihoon was into guys to be honest" Jeonghan hummed as they made there way to Seungcheols boyfriends music lesson to pick him up. 
 
"You said that about me too" Seungcheol laughed lightly. "I guess me and Jihoon was meant to be then, if you thought both of us were straight" 
 
"Jicheol, I ship it-" Jeonghan stopped, eyes widening in horror at what he saw in front of him. 
 
As they turned the corner to where Jihoons class was, Jeonghan had caught Jisoo forcefully pushing a struggling Jihoon up against the wall and smashing his lips against his. 
 
"Jisoo, let him go" Jeonghan grumbled, his usual angel like aura quickly turning to one of a devil. 
 
Jisoo let Jihoon go, the boy quickly running up to Seungcheol with an apologetic look. "Seungcheol, I swear I didn't want this to happen! He caught me off guard and I couldn't push him off! Im so sorry!" Jihoon began, tears welling up in his eyes. 
 
"He's telling the truth" Jeonghan sighed deeply, not wanting there relationship to end because of his boyfriend. 
 
Seungcheol nodded, embracing the sniffling Jihoon in a tight hug before glaring at Jisoo. "What the hell are you playing at?! You have a ing boyfriend!" He snapped. 
 
"Yeah...you had a boyfriend you horrible little cheat!" Jeonghan snapped, pushing Jisoo harshly. Tears were now building in his eyes as he felt a sharp pain in his chest. "Why?!" 
 
"Jeonghan, I didn't mean to actually drag you into all of this. But you were just a toy for me to get a Seungcheol" Jisoo said with a shrug. 
 
Jeonghan shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe he'd been so stupid after Seungcheol had specifically told him this would happen. "I can't believe I actually loved you" Jeonghan whimpered, tears now rolling down his cheeks. 
 
"Come on, Jeonghan" Jihoon said softly as Seungcheol wrapped and arm around him. 
 
"I hate you" Jeonghan spat, glaring at Jisoo before turning into Seungcheols touch and allowing the two to lead him away. 
 
~~~
 
A week had past since the breakup and Jeonghan hadn't showed up for school. Seungcheol knew where he was, but Jisoo didn't. And for some reason Jisoo was worried and felt empty without Jeonghan by his side. 
 
All the time Jisoo had spent with Jeonghan when he was trying to get to Seungcheol had actually made him develop some sort of feelings for Jeonghan. And now he'd lost him, he was finally realising this. 
 
"Uhmm...Seungcheol?" Jisoo said awkwardly as he approached Seungcheol and Jihoon. 
 
"What?" Seungcheol snapped, looking at Jisoo as if his existence was a sin.
 
"Where's Jeonghan?" Jisoo asked, ignoring the look he was getting from the older boy. 
 
"He's moving away because of you! Im loosing my best friend because of you" Seungcheol snapped, looking away from Jisoo as a string of insults left his lips. 
 
Jisoo quickly spun on his heels, running from the school and all the way to Jeonghans where right enough, a movers van was outside. 
 
"Jeonghan" Jisoo called when he spotted the black haired boy about to climb into a car. 
 
Jeonghan turned back, a pained look forming on his face when he seen it was Jisoo. "What do you want?" He asked, a deep sigh leaving his lips. 
 
"Where are you going?!" Jisoo asked in a panicked tone. 
 
"Im moving, duh" Jeonghan grumbled, turning back to the car. "Now if you don't mind, I want to go" 
 
"No! Jeonghan, im sorry! I miss you, I miss your smile, I miss your laugh, I miss everything" Jisoo pleaded, reaching out and taking hold of Jeonghans hands. "Please don't go"
 
Jeonghan let out a sigh, lightly squeezing Jisoos hands. "You hurt me and I can't forgive you for that, im sorry. But I won't forget you, you were my first love. Goodbye, Jisoo" Jeonghan said softly, placing a kiss to his cheek before climbing into the car and shutting the door. 
 
Jisoo watched with teary eyes as the car drove away, leaving him standing there all alone to think about how things could have been different if he wouldn't have messed with the boys feelings. How he could be with Jeonghan right now, listening to the laugh he'd learnt to love and receiving the attention he'd learnt to crave. But now he had no one. All because of some stupid argument with Seungcheol that he couldn't let go. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Requested by my little sister 
 
This was so long oh my gosh *exaggerated complaining*