Jealous boy {yoo Youngjae}

One shot collection

Youngjae happily walked down the halls of his school, his eyes scanning the people for a certain noona. As he neared the practice room he spotted the girl standing with a group of her friends. He couldn't help but feel jealousy rise up in the pit of his stomach, a small frown pulling up on his lips. 

"Noona~" Youngjae whined, making his way through the group of friends to the elder girl. He took hold of her sleeve and gently tugged on it.

"Youngjae~!" She cooed, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend. Youngjae happily slipped his arms around the girls waist, his jealousy settling now that he had her in his arms. 

"Let's go to music practice" Youngjae smiled, leading (y/n) away from her group of friends and into the music room.

The two practiced for a while before they had to head to separate classes since Youngjae was two years below (y/n) so they never had the same classes. Youngjae walked her to class like the gentleman he was, though it was so he knew no one was trying to take her away from him. 

(Y/n) was a very beautiful girl, it didn't help that she was very social and had a lot of friends. Not to mention a lot of guys crushed on her, but Youngjae was the lucky guy to have her. So it was understandable that he would be protective and jealous. 

"I'll see you after class~" she hummed, pecking his cheek as she walked into her class leaving Youngjae to watch her go before heading to his own class. 

___

Youngjae walked to the school gates, keeping an eye out for his beautiful girlfriend. He spotted her by the school gate talking to a guy from her year, a frown instantly creasing on his features. Within seconds Youngjae was by her side, his fingers slipping into hers as he pulled her close, eyeing the male. 

"Noona, let's go" he said, still eyeing the guy as he began to walk only to have (y/n)'s hand ripped from his. 

"I'm speaking, we can go in a second" she told Youngjae, a small frown on on her lips. She turned back to the guy and carried on her conversation. 

"Who's this? What are you two talking about?" Youngjae questioned, being overly protective of his girlfriend since the guy she was speaking to wasn't that shabby looking. 

"Chill youngjae, he's a friend from class. We have been put together to work on a project" she told Youngjae, which only made the boy more jealous. 

"Why do you have to work with him? I can help you instead of him" Youngjae resorted, giving the guy a glare as he shooed him away. "Your no longer needed, byeeeee~" Youngjae told the guy, waving him off. 

"Youngjae! What the hell?!" (Y/n) hissed in anger, glaring at the younger boy who was glaring after the boy. "Just cut your jealous ! Seriously! It's beginning to piss me off" she snapped causing Youngjae to glare at her. 

"You know what's pissing me off? You! I'm your boyfriend yet you go around with all these other boys!" Youngjae shot back, his arms crossing across his chest. 

"I'm aloud to have friends!" She shot back, running a hand through her hair in frustration before glaring at him. "You know what? I'm done! It's over!" She yelled, storming off. 

Youngjae was shocked into silence, his first love had just ended it with him. Tears welled up in his eye as he watched her walk away. He knew he was in the wrong but he couldn't help it, his biggest fear was losing her and now it's finally came true. Without a second thought he ran after her, throwing his arms around her when he reached her. 

"Please don't leave me! I'm sorry! I know I was in the wrong but I'm so scared that someone will take you away from me! Your the first girl that I've dated and actually fallen in love with, the first girl that I can picture spending the rest of my life with! Just please, don't go!" He sobbed into her back, his arms tightly wrapped around her waist. 

"Youngjae" she sighed softly, turning in his arms and wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "I just need my space, I can't handle you being so jealous" she sighed softly, Youngjae looking up at her with tearful eyes. "I'm sorry from ending it, I didn't mean it" she smiled softly, pressing her lips against his. 

"I'm sorry for being so jealous" Youngjae murmured against her lips, pulling back slightly to look into her eyes. "I promise I'll give you your space, I'm just scared someone will take you away" he sighed softly, removing his arms to rub at his eyes. 

"No one will ever take me away from you, I love you! Not anyone else! I see a bright future ahead of us, yoo Youngjae" she giggled softly causing him to chuckled, placing a soft kiss to her cheek. 

"Good~" he smiled, intwining his fingers with hers as they began to walk home. 

______

Request from a user on wattpad