Have a little hope {Jhope}

One shot collection

~you~

Stress had been consuming your life recently, with all the exams going on in school you had been swamped with studies and mock exams. You were pretty sure you were going to flop in everything, no matter how hard you tried to absorb the information it just wouldn't go in. 

With a frustrated sigh, you pushed the mock exam paper you were working on to the side, running a hand through your hair in frustration. Why did this have to be so hard? 

"What's up?" The happy voice of Hoseok chirped down your ear, your head turning to the side slightly to see your smiling friend. How could he be so happy and chilled out? 

"I'm stressing out. I haven't had a proper nights sleep in over a week, I can't understand any of this crap and everything is just getting to me! I'm going to fail so hard, I know I am!" You huffed, slumping across the desk in your room. "I'm hopeless" you sniffled slightly. 

All you wanted to do was take a nice relaxing bath then get into bed and sleep, but you knew you couldn't, not when you have so much studying to do. So you couldn't help but tear up. 

"Hey, don't worry so much" Hoseok said softly, moving to your side and rubbing your back. "Dont let this get to you, sure exams can be stressful but that's only if you let them be. You need to relax and loosen up a bit~ exams aren't everything, if you do a bit of studying and then have time to let yourself relax, you will feel much better and your brain will be awake and ready to learn!" Hoseok said happily, a smile tugging up on your lips. He did make a good point, your not learning anything due to stress and lack of sleep. So relaxing could help. 

"Thank you, Hobi" you smiled softly, pecking his cheek and laughing as his cheeks tinted pink. 

"I have hope in you, have a little hope in yourself~!" He smiled his goofy smile. 

"I will, thank you" you giggled, pulling your best friend in for a hug. What would you do without him? He really is your hope. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure about other countries, but england are having exams and crap and I know a lot of my friends are stressing out as they will be doing there GCSEs very soon. So this is just for everyone going through that tough, stressful time where studying is taking over there life! The more you rest and let your body and mind rest, the easier it will be to be awake and alert during studies and exams~ I wish everyone going through exams the best of luck~