Actual sweetie {zico}

One shot collection

You sat the the kitchen table with your laptop as you scrolled through different social media sites, small giggles leaving your lips as you read different posts about your boyfriend. It was amusing to you that people see him as a scary, mean, intimidating rapper, when he was the compleat opposite. 

"What's with all the laughter?" The familiar voice of jiho filled your ears before you felt his arms drape over your shoulders, resting his chin atop of your head. 

"It's funny how people perceive you" you giggled lightly, lifting your left arm to intwine your fingers with his right hand. "They make you out to be something other then an idiot" you laugh, a small huff coming from your now angry boyfriend. 

"I'm not an idiot, idiot" he shot back, the tone in his voice telling you he was joking and you didn't even have to look to tell he had that cheeky smile on his face, which you absolutely loved. "But you have to keep in mind, my fans see zico not jiho. Only the fans who actually like block b and have seen some of our shows would know our real personalities" jiho told you as he pulled away, moving of to click the switch on the kettle down. 

"Good point" you said, nodding your head slightly to no one in particular. Sifting in your seat slightly so you could watch jiho move about the kitchen, resting your arms on the back of the chair and resting your head on them as you watched him. "Sometimes it kinda gets to me, you know? Seeing people saying all these bad things about you when in reality you're nothing like that, your actually a sweetie that's a complete goofball" you sighed softly, watching as jiho made two cups of tea. "But I guess that badboy, tough guy image zico has doesn't help" you giggled slightly, bowing your head in thanks once jiho passed you a cup of hot tea. 

"Hey! I am a tough guy" jiho pouted, taking a seat in the chair next to yous and placing his cup down on the table. You couldn't help but scoff at his words, rolling your eyes slightly. 

"Sure. Remember that time when you had an obsession with hello kitty? Such a tough guy" you rolled your eyes again, a whiny protest coming from seat next to you. 

"One time! One damn time, (y/n)! You know I pick up obsessions really fast an loose them just as quickly! I don't even like hello kitty anymore!" He defended himself which made you laugh more. 

"I'm messing" you finally said, leaning across to peck his cheek. Jiho flicked your head softly and stuck his tongue out at you, he really was a child. "Your such a handful" you said causing a smile to tug up on his lips.

"But you love me" jiho said in a cheeky tone, his eyebrows cocking up as he gave you a knowing look. 

"I do, sadly" you laughed, the two of you in fits of laughter for a short period of time before calming down. 

You decided to show jiho some of the things, both of you laughing and speaking about the things being said. But it didn't really matter how people seen him, you know that's he's actually a sweetheart and that's all that matters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have writers block atm so I'm just trying to write so it will pass! So this is actual crap, but it helps to try and pass the writers block 😂