Best yet worst day {Jin}

One shot collection
Requested ✌️
 
 
Jin seemed to have a skip in his step as he walked around the bts dorm, and boy did he have a good reason for it. Today was the day that marked his one year anniversary with his one and only love, Laura. So he was just bursting with happiness, he seemed to be glowing today. 
 
"Hyung," the familiar voice of Jungkook chirped happily as he made his way into the kitchen, where Jin was currently making breakfast for them all, "are you going out with Laura noona today?" 
 
Jin hummed a little in reply, placing a plate of food down onto the table for jungkook. "Yeah, we're going to go out for the day. It'll be great!" Jin left the rest of the food, so the others could dish it up when they were ready. "I'll be taking my leave now, tell the others that I've made breakfast for them and you'll just have to get Hoseok or Yoongi to order pizza or something for dinner since I most likely won't be home," Jin said, ruffling Jungkooks hair as he passed, "be good," he warned then headed towards the door to there dorm.
 
He slipped on a pair of simple black high tops, which went with his outfit perfectly. He was wearing a simple white shirt, a pair of skinny black jeans and his light pink hair seemed soft and fluffy. Once he'd put his shoes on, he headed out of the door, taking the elevator down to the ground floor then leaving big hits building. 
 
The sky was a beautiful light blue, not a cloud to be seen, and it was lovely and warm but there was a light breeze which seemed to cool the heat down. The weather was perfect. Everything was perfect. 
 
Fifteen minutes later and Jun had arrived at Laura's apartment, going up to her door and gently knocking on. There was a pause and then shuffling could be heard on the other end of the door, and soon the door opened to reveal a beautiful girl. Her blonde hair had been curled at the tips, giving it a bouncy look as it swept down past her shoulders. She wore a knee length floral dress, long black stockings which stopped just under the knee and a pair of black slip ons. 
 
"Jin!" She exclaimed in an excited tone, her bright blue eyes seeming to sparkle more then usual. Just the sound of her voice seemed to make Jins heart flutter in pure happiness. 
 
"Happy anniversary, cutiepie!" Jin cooed, his perfectly plump lips curling up to reveal a bright smile, "I got you a little something," Jin announced as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a square box. He passed it to Laura, watching for her reaction. 
 
The girl curiously took the box, her fingers working to undo the red ribbon wrapped securely around the box. She then flipped the lid off and looked down at the silver bracelet, a single bright blue charm attached to the chain. "Jin...it's beautiful," Laura whispered, at a loss for words as she gently picked the chain up. 
 
"It's a charm bracelet. I thought that maybe I could get you a different charm for each special occasion?" Jin said with a soft smile, gently taking the bracelet and wrapping it around her slender wrists, closing it and letting go of her wrist.
 
"I love that idea! I love you!" She exclaimed, throwing herself into Jins opened arms and hugging him tightly. 
 
"I love you too," Jin laughed lightly, wrapping his arms around her just as tightly and placing a soft kiss to her cheek. 
 
~~~
 
"Where to next?" Jin asked, different bags of various things held in his hands as they made there way through the large shopping mall, stopping off at all the different stores and buying clothes, teddies, candy and trying different foods. Today had been jam packed with fun. 
 
Laura pressed her pink limps into a thin line, her index finger lightly drumming against her bottom lip as her eyes scanned the surroundings for there next destination. Her face brightened up when she spotted a pet shop up the flight of stairs, a wave of excitement to see all the puppies, kittens and other different species of animals washing over her. "Oh! Let's go have a look at the cute animals! It'll be so fun!" She cooed in excitement, turning to look at her boyfriend as she basically pounced on her heels. 
 
Jin couldn't suppress a laugh at how innocent and cute Laura seemed, nodding his head a little and making his way towards the stairs, Laura already up the first two or three steps. They slowly began to make there way up, step by step. But no more then half way up the flight of stairs and Laura had to take a break and catch her breath, all the excitement and moving around today finally taking atoll on her fragile heart.
 
"Are you alright? Maybe we should call it a day and head home," Jin began, growing increasingly worried about his girlfriend since she was due an open heart operation rather soon. He worried about her a lot, more then a lot. 
 
Laura shook her head, waving her hand slightly as she shook it off, taking a few deep breaths before continuing to climb the steep steps. "Im good! Let's not let this ruin our day, I can keep going!" She insisted to keep going, making it up the stairs with a little help from Jin. 
 
But by the time they'd reached the top of the stairs, Laura was definitely finding it hard to catch her breath and Jin was definitely worrying. "Alright, let's just take a five minute break, yeah?" Jin said, not giving Laura enough time to answer before he was leading her over to a small bench and sitting her down. 
 
Jin sat himself down next to Laura, hand on her back as he cautiously watched over her, taking note on how her breathing seemed to be worsening. And it was making him grow increasingly worried. But his heart seemed to drop into his stomach when he noticed how Laura had began to turn blue, a wave of panic washing over him as he quickly called an ambulance.
 
~~~
 
Jin paced the floor of the hospital waiting room, his cheeks tear stained and his eyes red and puffy. He was so confused and worried about his girlfriend, and no one was telling his anything. All he had been told was her valve was leaking and that she had been rushed into surgery upon arrival, which didn't help with his nerves at all. 
 
There was a scurry of frantic footsteps before the rest of bts came pouring through the waiting room doors, all looking panicked and frightened. Once they spotted Jin, they all rushed to his side and took turns in giving him tight hugs and words of comfort. 
 
"Is she going to be alright?" Namjoon asked softly, leading Jin over to sit on one of the many chairs in the waiting room, "what happened?" 
 
Jin sobbed and shrugged his shoulder, his poor body shaking with each cry that left his body. "W-we just w-wen-went out!" He wailed, his face getting buried in his hands as he let out broken sobs. 
 
Someone cleared their throat and almost instantly every single members eyes fell upon the tall doctor. "Jin? Seokjin?" The doctor spoke as his gaze traveled between each boy looking up at him. 
 
"M-me!" Jin said in a shaky and broken voice, his tears seeming to have temporarily stopped due to the pure anxious feeling raising as he waited for what the doctor had to say about his precious girlfriend. 
 
"Laura has came out of surgery, and she's stable. So no need to worry any more. She will be in for a few days, maybe weeks depending on how fast she recovers and takes to treatment. But you do not need to worry. You may go in and see her now, but only one at a time. Too much excitement wouldn't be good for her heart right now," the doctor informed, a small smile curling up on his light pink lips. 
 
Jin felt as though a huge wave of relief washed over him, closing his eyes for a brief few seconds as he let out a small sigh. "Thank you," he breathed out gratefully, looking back up at the doctor before getting to his feet. "I'll go in and see her first," he said to the rest of bts and they all nodded in understanding. 
 
The doctor lead Jin through the reasonably quiet halls, turning off into a room and stepping aside to let Jin through. Lay in the bed was a very sleepy, very exhausted looking Laura. But the moment her beautiful blue eyes landed on Jin, she instantly brightened and waved him over. "Jin!" She exclaimed, her arms opening wide for a hug. 
 
"Hey beautiful," he cooed quietly, his voice soft and gentle as he walked over and embraced her into a soft hug. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he pulled back, hooking a stray stand of hair around his finger and tucking it behind her ear. 
 
"Sleepy," she hummed, yet her voice still held the usual happy and bubbly tone. "Im sorry for ruining our anniversary," she mumbled, her gaze dropping down to her frail hands. 
 
"Nonsense!" Jin exclaimed quietly, taking her smaller hand into his and intwining their fingers. "You didn't ruin anything. Today has been the best yet worst day of my life, and the fact you're alright and safe is enough to finish the day off on a happy note." 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kinda a crappy ending? Im sorry 😅😭 but I do hope that you like this and I apologise in advance for any gramma mistakes!